The Behavior of The Saved and Condemned

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So your arrogant claims about yourself are meaningless? I have to disagree, my friend; you'll give an account for those words.
No
your claims of my arrogance are meaningless.

I never claimed I was arrogant.

If you have a problem remembering what I said

you can go back and read it.
 
so, tell me, how did those "self injections" of that black liquid you were fascinated with go?
 
No
your claims of my arrogance are meaningless.

I never claimed I was arrogant.

You didn't claim you were arrogant, you've just made arrogant statements about yourself showing your arrogance.

Now: What is true conversion, and how is a person brought into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ?
 
unctus, if you cannot answer this, then I will be done here:

What is true conversion, and how is a person brought into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ?
 
That is not my name.

so, looking at your comments..........and then to the left, I see unctus...........why do you use it if it is not your name?

And when did you become fluent in the Heavenly tongue? I spoke with one of the Scholars there, and he didn't know you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
wait..............Wait...........WAIT...........

OH, good, there..............all better

ok, go ahead

popcorn.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dino246
so, looking at your comments..........and then to the left, I see unctus...........why do you use it if it is not your name?

And when did you become fluent in the Heavenly tongue? I spoke with one of the Scholars there, and he didn't know you.
Who are you?
 
You have to be born into the Kingdom of God.

Who is converted into the Kingdom of God?
 
(excerpt from Article I "linked")

As a researcher, Unctus was fascinated by the black oil found on the boundaries of the Mephidross and the Glimmervoid. His interest increased after putting his head unto the Pool of Knowledge. He began experimenting on himself by injecting amounts of the oil into his body.

Soon, changes on his body began to occur, his saliva changed and his right arm morphed. Visions also began appearing in his dreams, where he seemed to see glimpses of Memnarch, and "spheres" became an obsession.

Unctus later awoke in a Phyrexian hideout, where his planning for the future takeover of Lumengrid as well as his further compleation would occur. His knowledge of Vedalken and Neurok biology put him in a prominent position in Phyrexia's ranks, where he co-developed the Mindweb, a network of Vedalken and Neurok brains. Despite this, he still yearned to find Scylla, a Vedalken female with similar ideals who he wished to pair with before his Phyrexian corruption, so he could make her "compleat" as he is now. He later finds Scylla and then decides to "unite" her with him in order for him to find true compleation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd and tourist
wait..............Wait...........WAIT...........

OH, good, there..............all better

ok, go ahead

View attachment 190021
Pop corn is always welcome in these high entertainment venues. Need some Pepsi or Mountain Dew also. I'm currently trending towards the throw-back variety as it has real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I guess that I'm old-fashioned in that regards.