The Born of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
Why thank you for that compliment. I don't deserve it.
No. You dont. But then again people can take compliments out of strange things. Like I like it when people call me a nerd.

Mar 18, 2017

I'll say it again.Jesus was BOTH God AND man.That was why He was the only SINLESS and perfect man.
You can say it over and over everyday all day long all the days of your life and it will not
change anything one way or the other.

K

kaylagrl

Then please account for this...

Luke 13:32
And he(JESUS) said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold,
I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow,
and the third day I(JESUS) shall be perfected.

So you're saying Jesus was not perfect?!?!

prove-all

May 16, 2014
For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak,
they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

will you give an account for every word you say?

[h=3]Matthew 15:11 (KJV)[/h]
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Last edited:

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
"perfected" was do with the Cross, nothing to do with Jesus being perfect or not - "it is finished"

From the Greek Telos in both cases.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
How has this person not been banned yet???
What I want to know is why people insist on entertaining this guy for 32 pages, especially those who have consistently called the guy out for being a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.