The CC Valentines Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Happy Valentine's day to all you couples out there...and Happy Singles Awareness day to all the singles...like me :)

J

joefizz

To:Wine rose

since I know you like Memes I made your Valentine a meme !...

J

joefizz

To:Wine rose

since I know you like Memes I made your Valentine a meme !...
And ironically as a bonus laugh,I can't read what that last heart says it's too blurred so I'll let you have fun filling in what you think it says...

J

joefizz

To:Blue lady bug
I know how you like orange kitties so here's an orange kitty gif for your valentine!:cool:...

J

joefizz

To:Magenta
I know how you like purple and unicorns so as your Valentine here's an "overly purple" unicorn gif...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I created this graphic for everyone, special for this day, to show my appreciation for all of you :) And also to invite you to my Valentines Day Unicorn Riding Party! Bring your friends for this once-in-a-lifetime experience :D Refreshments will be included, including (among other delectables) lots of cake, and fresh home made lasagna in honor of the never-ending Not By Works thread :D

The Unicorns have been gathering for the last little while, and are quite excited to meet all of you :) They promise to be on their best behavior :rolleyes: No special apparel is required :)

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
To: Everyone on CC

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

J

joefizz

I would give out more Valentines but I'm just "too tired" my shift last night seemed to just drag on so I'll just say "to be continued" for all those left who I'd like to give a Valentine to.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day to Blain and Stephanie! :eek:

Steph and Blain.jpg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Joefizz I have a magnifier on my computer: at 400% I could see "Joy" on that last heart.

Here is a heart of chocolates for you all!

5636.gif

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The Unis continue to gather in eager anticipation of your arrival :)