THE DEVIL HAS CHILDREN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have looked around the world lately, and wondered why it seems to be upside down, it is probably because of the devil's children. They are among us, and many of them are evil liars and murderers, but fortunately, occupy many of the jail cells in prisons of the world. Not so, you say? That is what the Holy Bible says, let's see where.

The devil's descendants come from one man, Cain, so let's look at Scripture from our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Apostles John and Paul to see where they are identified. Satan, through Eve, was Cain's father. Do you really think the Word of God would begin with some fairy tale about Adam & Eve eating an apple? No, the Hebrew manuscripts say it begins with expressly forbidden sex.

As the Apostle Paul told us, Eve was beguiled by the serpent, which in the Greek manuscripts means she was "wholly seduced", both mentally and physically. Then Adam had some of that too, and Abel was conceived. As the Bible then explains, suddenly, they knew they were naked, and our Heavenly Father was very upset, as the devil had made his first attack on the righteous Seed line of Jesus Christ.

You may be having trouble believing this, because these truths probably go against everything you were taught in Sunday school, even in pulpits around the world. Believe the Scriptures, and believe God, when He told Satan:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed: It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel. Genesis 3:15

Two different seed lines came from Eve, the righteous Seed line of Adam to Jesus Christ and the evil seed line of Cain. That is the story line of the Bible; the fight between these two seed lines taking us all the way to the book of Revelation. Simply said: Good versus Evil.

Go to the fifth chapter of Genesis and the 1st verse says, in capital letters: This is THE BOOK OF THE GENERATIONS OF ADAM. The genealogy begins when Seth begat Enos, but what happened to Cain and Abel? Did our Father forget them, did He make a mistake? We all know that is impossible. Abel is not there because he bore no children, evil Cain slew him before he had a chance to, but what about Cain, why isn't he listed?

Cain is not listed because he is not Adam's progeny; his father is Satan and his genealogy is given in Genesis chapter 4. Cain and Abel were fraternal twins, separate water bags and separate fathers. Come on, are we really expected to believe this? If we believe the Word of God, yes, we are.

Now I dislike long posts, so let's cut to the chase. Where in the Bible is Cain identified as Satan's son? Go to the 1st epistle of John chapter 3. The Apostle John begins the chapter by explaining how we are the sons (and daughters) of God and how, through the grace of God, Jesus Christ was manifested to us to take away our sins. But then he goes deep and begins telling us how we are different from the devil's children. In verse 10 he says: In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil. Then he identifies Cain, and his father.

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. 1 John 3:12

Go to the 13th chapter of Matthew where our Beloved relates to us the parable of the wheat and the tares beginning in verse 24. This parable is all about the good children of God (presumptuously everyone reading this) and the devil's children having to grow up together. Then how the goats will be separated from the sheep in the end of days. When He finished the parable, His apostles did not understand, so He explained it to them.

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew 13;38

Go to the 8th chapter of St. John. Here our beloved Lord spells it out for everyone to understand. The Pharisees were once again confronting Him, asking Who His Father was and claiming Abraham as their father. And He answered them: I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father. John 8:38. Then He tells them who their real father is.

You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because their is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

Cain's children are still here, and now you may have a better idea of why things in the world are as they are. They are still liars and murderers. Believe the Word of God beloved children, this flesh age is coming to a conclusion.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I don't know about the garden family lineage but I will say I've known the Devil has kids for quite awhile now. Met a few. Worked with a few. And some are my distant neighbors that make their community a living hell for all the crimes they commit. Never seen, never arrested, always active.
I just pray they're sterile so their reign here ends with them.

E

EleventhHour

I believe this is Serpent Seed Heresy. o_O

If you have looked around the world lately, and wondered why it seems to be upside down, it is probably because of the devil's children. They are among us, and many of them are evil liars and murderers, but fortunately, occupy many of the jail cells in prisons of the world. Not so, you say? That is what the Holy Bible says, let's see where.

The devil's descendants come from one man, Cain, so let's look at Scripture from our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Apostles John and Paul to see where they are identified. Satan, through Eve, was Cain's father. Do you really think the Word of God would begin with some fairy tale about Adam & Eve eating an apple? No, the Hebrew manuscripts say it begins with expressly forbidden sex.

As the Apostle Paul told us, Eve was beguiled by the serpent, which in the Greek manuscripts means she was "wholly seduced", both mentally and physically. Then Adam had some of that too, and Abel was conceived. As the Bible then explains, suddenly, they knew they were naked, and our Heavenly Father was very upset, as the devil had made his first attack on the righteous Seed line of Jesus Christ.

You may be having trouble believing this, because these truths probably go against everything you were taught in Sunday school, even in pulpits around the world. Believe the Scriptures, and believe God, when He told Satan:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed: It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel. Genesis 3:15

Two different seed lines came from Eve, the righteous Seed line of Adam to Jesus Christ and the evil seed line of Cain. That is the story line of the Bible; the fight between these two seed lines taking us all the way to the book of Revelation. Simply said: Good versus Evil.

Go to the fifth chapter of Genesis and the 1st verse says, in capital letters: This is THE BOOK OF THE GENERATIONS OF ADAM. The genealogy begins when Seth begat Enos, but what happened to Cain and Abel? Did our Father forget them, did He make a mistake? We all know that is impossible. Abel is not there because he bore no children, evil Cain slew him before he had a chance to, but what about Cain, why isn't he listed?

Cain is not listed because he is not Adam's progeny; his father is Satan and his genealogy is given in Genesis chapter 4. Cain and Abel were fraternal twins, separate water bags and separate fathers. Come on, are we really expected to believe this? If we believe the Word of God, yes, we are.

Now I dislike long posts, so let's cut to the chase. Where in the Bible is Cain identified as Satan's son? Go to the 1st epistle of John chapter 3. The Apostle John begins the chapter by explaining how we are the sons (and daughters) of God and how, through the grace of God, Jesus Christ was manifested to us to take away our sins. But then he goes deep and begins telling us how we are different from the devil's children. In verse 10 he says: In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil. Then he identifies Cain, and his father.

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. 1 John 3:12

Go to the 13th chapter of Matthew where our Beloved relates to us the parable of the wheat and the tares beginning in verse 24. This parable is all about the good children of God (presumptuously everyone reading this) and the devil's children having to grow up together. Then how the goats will be separated from the sheep in the end of days. When He finished the parable, His apostles did not understand, so He explained it to them.

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew 13;38

Go to the 8th chapter of St. John. Here our beloved Lord spells it out for everyone to understand. The Pharisees were once again confronting Him, asking Who His Father was and claiming Abraham as their father. And He answered them: I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father. John 8:38. Then He tells them who their real father is.

You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because their is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

Cain's children are still here, and now you may have a better idea of why things in the world are as they are. They are still liars and murderers. Believe the Word of God beloved children, this flesh age is coming to a conclusion.

My, my, this is SOOOOO WRONG!!! Banned!

May 31, 2020
I knew there was a reason I dislike liberals. Well, actually there are thousands of reasons.

S

Scribe

If you have looked around the world lately, and wondered why it seems to be upside down, it is probably because of the devil's children. They are among us, and many of them are evil liars and murderers, but fortunately, occupy many of the jail cells in prisons of the world

Wouldnt that make them in the religious circles rather than prisons?

Also read this: 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 2And she again bare his brother Abel.

You stated: Satan, through Eve, was Cain's father. This would make you intellectually dishonest, not able to read, or a liar. If you are refuse Gen 4:1 you are not confused but a willful liar. According to your post here you would qualify as a child of the devil. :devilish:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
My bad guys, I didn't read the OP thoroughly enough prior to approving the thread. I didn't catch the paragraph that clearly talks about doctrine that is known as Serpent Seed (which is heresy).

Status
Not open for further replies.