The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I promised somebody pictures so I'd better get going and try to figure out how to upload them.
 
BTW this is trolling......


images
 
Tony Stark is not ironman..... ironman is a man made of iron..... some on people....

and besides "youse" is not "you's" it is "you is"
 
No it ain't.

Iron man:
robot.jpg

Ironman:
Iron man wallpapers tony stark 4.jpg

And that's how it's done. ;)
d103498d3469d8fb48300076533f2758.jpg

At least until tomorrow. :) Good night, all...at least, good night in my neck of the woods...
 
No clue. I just randomly discovered how to create a reputation comment for others...but I don't know how much reputation I can spare. ;)

And I have no clue on the whole member level and such. I never noticed being a junior member. I only noticed when I became a senior. And...I want many green blobs above my avatar, but I only have two. :( And that was recent...I used to only have one.

I don't know...it's all Greek to me.


uh, er, hmmm, did you mean to say .......... "it's all GEEK to me" ............ ?

:rolleyes:
 
I'm having a bad hair day. I had rolls in my car and they leapt from the bag quite forcefully and spread their crumbs all over the backseat. I went to put stuff in my car and I touched the wet outside of the car with my face. The calendar says it's Tuesday. It lies. It's actually Monday in disguise.

Have you ever looked at your smart phone and said, "Stop being stupid"? Ironic, yes?

hi-smartphone1.jpg
 
I'm having a bad hair day. I had rolls in my car and they leapt from the bag quite forcefully and spread their crumbs all over the backseat. I went to put stuff in my car and I touched the wet outside of the car with my face. The calendar says it's Tuesday. It lies. It's actually Monday in disguise.

Have you ever looked at your smart phone and said, "Stop being stupid"? Ironic, yes?

View attachment 61888

Okay, where shall I begin. First you say you're having a bad hair day, so you've got me thinking about hair. Then you say your rolls leapt from the bag, so now I'm thinking hair rollers (do those even exist outside of comedies and old folks homes anymore) flying all over your car. When I go down to the second line and see the spreading of crumbs, I thnk, what do you have in your hair that produces crumbs! Then I realize, no, not hair rollers, but bakery rolls. It's not Monday, just way too early for thought.

How the heck did you touch your face to your car? Do you give it a morning hug? Are you the reason cops always push the arrestees' head down when they enter the back seat of a police car, to keep their face from touching the outside?

Maybe I'm just disagreeable today. Maybe I should just go back to bed. Maybe I should stop talking to myself before they take me away.