S
tmi....lol
I promised somebody pictures so I'd better get going and try to figure out how to upload them.
Superman and Clark Kent are the same person.
link -> None More Comic - Superman's Symbol: Mark of the Devil?
Fact 3: The double-identity thing. Why would someone standing for Truth be living a lie? Something's up with that. And why doesn't anybody recognize him as Superman when he wears those dinky glasses? That's not a disguise, that's a tragedy and nobody could be fooled for two seconds by that get-up.
you's is not a word..... learnage one edumacation....You's trolling!
No clue. I just randomly discovered how to create a reputation comment for others...but I don't know how much reputation I can spare.
And I have no clue on the whole member level and such. I never noticed being a junior member. I only noticed when I became a senior. And...I want many green blobs above my avatar, but I only have two.And that was recent...I used to only have one.
I don't know...it's all Greek to me.
I disagree With all "my" customers , muhahahhaha
uh, er, hmmm, did you mean to say .......... "it's all GEEK to me" ............ ?
![]()

I'm having a bad hair day. I had rolls in my car and they leapt from the bag quite forcefully and spread their crumbs all over the backseat. I went to put stuff in my car and I touched the wet outside of the car with my face. The calendar says it's Tuesday. It lies. It's actually Monday in disguise.
Have you ever looked at your smart phone and said, "Stop being stupid"? Ironic, yes?
View attachment 61888