The Doctrine of All Salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
John 3:16 by itself can be construed much differently than John 3:14-16 together. which means we also need Numbers 21. which means we also need Numbers 1-20. oh, and John 1:1 - 3:13, too, and every passage that connects to every passage in those. the more i look at scripture and examine it, the more it seems to be extraordinarily 'connected' in a graph-theoretical sense: all of it is interlaced to a very high degree, none of it being wholly separate from any other part, if all the paths between nodes were to be traced out.
“Today you will be with me in paradise.”
But I digress; we need much, much, much, much more than faith in Jesus, said the thief on the cross, never.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Well looky here, another scholar removing the simplicity of Christ and shutting out the Kingdom of Heaven against others. Glad to meet ya, scholar.
Not even close, lot's of false accusations in the above, none of it is true.

God gave us all Scripture, 2 Timothy 3:16. If all we needed were John 3:16 that would have been all he had given us. None of us would have a clue as to what John 3:16 meant sans the balance of God's revelation to man.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
“Today you will be with me in paradise.”
But I digress; we need much, much, much, much more than faith in Jesus, said the thief on the cross, never.
You'd have no clue what that meant without more revelation from God's word.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
It is plain and simple and right to the point
and there are NO exceptions no matter what whatsoever at all.

The doctrine of Christ is the only Salvation of God.

1 Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them:
for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself,
and them that hear thee.

Ask yourself this question.
What is this doctrine that you can save not only your own self
but others that will hear you?

2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth,
and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God.
He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ,
he hath both the Father
and the Son.
Jesus made it such a beautifully simple truth filled message, Salvation. Leave it to the ego's and pride of men to make it complicated and worse, to be reworded, reformed, into their image and likeness.
There is a beautiful music video in the Music forum. "The God Who See's". Warning! You may need tissues. It itself holds a deep and abiding message of truth.
God see's our ego's at work refitting The Word, to comport with our Ideal.

For this is the commandment that the Lord has given us:
‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles,
so that all the world may be saved.’ (Acts 13:47)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Well looky here, another scholar removing the simplicity of Christ and shutting out the Kingdom of Heaven against others. Glad to meet ya, scholar.
He's both :)

simplicity in clarity and also complexity in profundity

like the universe - simple at one scale, infinitely complex at another.
like being both man and God :D

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

What is the Doctrine of Jesus? Study , Christiology, for deeper understanding.
And read His words. That no one be led astray. The Book of John chapter 3

16" Jesus therefore answered them, and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself. 18 He that speaketh from himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh the glory of him that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. " The Book of John chapter 7

The Book of John chapter 8

Hell – Part 3: How & When The Idea of Eternal Torment Invaded Church Doctrine

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
If that were true, and it isn't, God wouldn't have given us the rest of the Scripture.
But it is true.
All of scripture is God's word to a fallen world. John 3: 16 simply informs the world there is hope in no one else.
It is a good time in this age to be a false preacher. The words of my Father warn you of that as well. Take heed.
“You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?” (Matthew 23:32)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Jesus made it such a beautifully simple truth filled message, Salvation. Leave it to the ego's and pride of men to make it complicated and worse, to be reworded, reformed, into their image and likeness.
There is a beautiful music video in the Music forum. "The God Who See's". Warning! You may need tissues. It itself holds a deep and abiding message of truth.

Love love love this song. Had to post it once I saw you awesomely mentioned it....

I cry everytime I watch it.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

eternal life is to know Him

how much time does it take to get to know the Eternal One?
how much information is He?
what's our rate of information/sec -- how many seconds for the rolling sum to reach infinity?

:)

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Thank God, John 3:16 is all we need.
Here is the verse which is misrepresented in its intent above.

John 3:16: ""For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Questions showing John 3:16 is not a stand alone all by itself ticket punch to heaven:

"For God so loved the world..."

- God who exactly? Allah?
- The God of Mormonism?
- How do you know anything about WHO this God is outside of this text?

"...that He gave His only begotten Son..."

- Who is "the Son?"
- How is He his Son?
- Consider John 6:24

"...that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

- Believes in Him about what exactly?
- That He exists? (Romans 1 denies this as valid for eternal life)
- Believes in Him for what exactly?

If John 3:16 is all that one needs, then without using any other knowledge from Scripture, answer all the other questions above, without ever using one other truth from the Scriptures.

Oct 30, 2019
What is this division among the people of this forum that you have observed in the less than a week that you have been a member?
Do you see the posts above this one.

Ask yourself this question
are they divide on what is the truth or in agreement?

Is your question to me reflection of your intelligence?

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
You are on the wrong community forum.
No, sorry, I'm not. This is you implying what? That I'm lost? Answer.

Perhaps you can answer this as well:

John 3:16: ""For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Questions showing John 3:16 is not a stand alone all by itself ticket punch to heaven:

- The God of Mormonism?

- Who is "the Son?"
- How is He his Son?

If John 3:16 is all that one needs, then without using any other knowledge from Scripture, answer all the other questions above, without ever using one other truth from the Scriptures.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
There’s no implying my friend. None at all. It’s all leftist ideology. You either agree with them or GET OUT!!
Yes, I was called lost.

I (well, those who hold to the Gospel as I do) was also called arrogant by one yesterday. And that I don't love Jesus, only his doctrine, or something like that.

The it all ended where it should have begun: The person asserting this admitted "not understanding" anything about it (what we believe and preach that Scripture teaches.)

Yet after responding to her, said person has avoided answering after slamming a multitude of persons, including the Reformed brothers who died violent deaths for holding to the Scriptures teachings of what she ridiculed.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

- The God of Mormonism?

- Who is "the Son?"
- How is He his Son?

No, it is you who misrepresents the passion in the verse of the Book of John 3:16 by thinking it refuted in its soul importance, and with questions that question God's will bestowed in His own will and words through the Book of John 3:16. That chapter and verse encompasses the whole. The reason, the purpose, of Yehohshua being born into this world.

"God who exactly? Allah?" , Impossible. The Koran of Islam tells its faithful, Allah has no son!

Yehoh·shuʹaʽ, "Jehovah is Salvation"

The Book of Isaiah chapter 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

I am not here purposed to argue your agenda to assail John 3:16.
I am here to overcome the lie with the truth.

For God So Loved the World
The Book of John chapter 3:16 “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

When you come to the judgment and the books are opened, all that you have said shall be known and judged.
May God have mercy.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
But it is true.
All of scripture is God's word to a fallen world. John 3: 16 simply informs the world there is hope in no one else.
It is a good time in this age to be a false preacher. The words of my Father warn you of that as well. Take heed.
“You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?” (Matthew 23:32)
And comes the judgment of the verses of John and Matthew;(n). That made God's words eternally real, again.
Thank you.