THE FIRST BLAST TO AWAKE WOMEN DEGENERATE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Nope, it is slander, not covered under the first amendment.

There is no difference. If Alex Jones had been correct in what he said about Sandy Hook then they couldn't sue him, the entire lawsuit is based on what he said being false.

You called me and others tin foil hat conspiracists for things that have since been proved to be true. You are no different than Alex Jones. You slandered us. If you had been right there would be no basis for a complaint, but you were wrong. You didn't do your due diligence, just like Alex Jones didn't do his due diligence.

The only difference between you and Alex Jones is that he was very quick to apologize, you are still full of self justification.
He apologized after the fact after the damage had been done.
He was back pedaling after he had already been caught lying. I don't know why we keep having to go back over this but one of the families had to move 10 times because of the harassment incited by his defamation..
So if you were to say I'm a big stupid doo doo head, that's not defamation. That's your opinion
When you start lying about me and say I pretended to be a shooting victim then you have crossed over into criminal defamation
A little hypocritical how you want to hold others accountable but want to let Alex Jones slide on his defamation

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He apologized after the fact after the damage had been done.
He was back pedaling after he had already been caught lying. I don't know why we keep having to go back over this but one of the families had to move 10 times because of the harassment incited by his defamation..
So if you were to say I'm a big stupid doo doo head, that's not defamation. That's your opinion
When you start lying about me and say I pretended to be a shooting victim then you have crossed over into criminal defamation
A little hypocritical how you want to hold others accountable but want to let Alex Jones slide on his defamation
I don't want to let him slide where did you get that idea. No, now that I know you are not allowed to voice a subjective opinion that is later proved wrong without being guilty of slander I want you held to the same standard.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't want to let him slide where did you get that idea. No, now that I know you are not allowed to voice a subjective opinion that is later proved wrong without being guilty of slander I want you held to the same standard.
Again. If you say I'm a big stupid doo doo head, that is your subjective opinion in falls under first amendment free speech
When you say I lied and pretended to be a shooting victim you have crossed the line over into criminal defamation
What part of that do you not understand?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Again. If you say I'm a big stupid doo doo head, that is your subjective opinion in falls under first amendment free speech
When you say I lied and pretended to be a shooting victim you have crossed the line over into criminal defamation
What part of that do you not understand?
When you are talking about a vaccine that kills people and that people were forced to take under false pretenses or else lose their job and you accuse everyone questioning this of being a tin foil had conspiracy nut and as a result people are talked into taking this shot that makes you an accomplice and a slanderer. This trial was simply a civil lawsuit, not a criminal lawsuit.

I don't think there is enough evidence to convict you of being criminal, but hey, let's see where the Jan 6th trials lead, perhaps I am wrong about that as well.

But if your slander led people to take a deadly vaccine that they wouldn't have otherwise, then of course they can sue you.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
When you are talking about a vaccine that kills people and that people were forced to take under false pretenses or else lose their job and you accuse everyone questioning this of being a tin foil had conspiracy nut and as a result people are talked into taking this shot that makes you an accomplice and a slanderer. This trial was simply a civil lawsuit, not a criminal lawsuit.

I don't think there is enough evidence to convict you of being criminal, but hey, let's see where the Jan 6th trials lead, perhaps I am wrong about that as well.

But if your slander led people to take a deadly vaccine that they wouldn't have otherwise, then of course they can sue you.
Yeah expressing your concerns over vaccine injuries is not being a conspiracy theorist.
When you start saying the government did it on purpose just to turn us into a fascist dystopia that's when you're getting into tin foil hat territory

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

Also you keep moving the goal post every time we talk about Alex Jones being held accountable for his defamation

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
"To promote a woman to bear rule, superiority, dominion, or empire above any realm, nation, or city, is repugnant to nature; contumely to God, a thing most contrarious to his revealed will and approved ordinance; and finally, it is the subversion of good order, of all equity and justice.

In proof of this proposition, I will not be so curious as to gather whatsoever may amplify, set forth, or embellish the same; but I am purposed, even as I have spoken my conscience in most plain and few words, so to stand content with a simple proof of every member, bringing in for my witness God's ordinance in nature, his plain will revealed in his word, and by the minds of such as be most ancient amongst godly writers." page 6, TheFirstBlastOfTheTrumpetAgainstTheMonstrousRegimentOfWomen
https://archive.org/details/TheFirs...tTheMonstrousRegimentOfWomen/page/n5/mode/2up

Those are the words of: "John Knox, (born c. 1514, near Haddington, East Lothian, Scot.—died Nov. 24, 1572, Edinburgh), Scottish clergyman, leader of the Scottish Reformation and founder of Scottish Presbyterianism. Probably trained for the priesthood at the University of St. Andrews, he was ordained in 1540. He joined a group of Protestants who fortified St. Andrews Castle, but they were captured by French Catholics and carried away into slavery in 1547. Released through English intervention in 1549, he spent four years preaching in England, where he influenced developments in the Church of England. With the accession of the Catholic Mary I, he fled to the Continent. He served as pastor at Frankfurt am Main and Geneva until his return to Scotland in 1559. In England, Elizabeth I made common cause with the Scottish Presbyterians, lest the French gain control of Scotland to support its Catholic monarch, Mary, Queen of Scots. Knox survived conflicts with Mary and spent the rest of his life in setting up the Presbyterian church." Encyclopedia Britannica

I watched the ceremony in honor of Queen Elizabeth in St. Giles Cathedral yesterday and it brought to mind it was the church where John Knox was minister. I imagine Knox was rolling over in his tomb about the church, which now ordains woman to the pulpit, marries same-sex couples, and ordains openly professed homosexuals to the pulpit as well. The 41-page booklet by John Knox about women in the rule should be read by every Bible-believing Christian. It is amazing how those in the MAGA movement claim to be strict constructionist about the US Constitution, but feel at liberty to deny and disobey the commands of God in his word as they treat it as changeable by cultures. The arguments against Knox in the 16th century are similar to the religious feminist's arguments of today.

Lest I be misunderstood, I will be voting for Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis for president in 2024 and a straight Republican ticket in the coming midterm election as well, excepting any woman even if endorsed by Donald Trump.

"TheFirstBlastOfTheTrumpetAgainstTheMonstrousRegimentOfWomen" by Knox convinces me that is where we are heading. Watching Steve Bannon's War Room it seems half of his guests are women and it will become worse for sure unless God revives us, his people, and brings us back to his word.
Deborah

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
When I read the title
THE FIRST BLAST TO AWAKE WOMEN DEGENERATE
I got the idea that the topic might have something to do with a profound flatulence, and I see that I wasn't far(t) off :ROFL:
I think rather that this thread concerns what often follows flatulence 😁

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah expressing your concerns over vaccine injuries is not being a conspiracy theorist.
When you start saying the government did it on purpose just to turn us into a fascist dystopia that's when you're getting into tin foil hat territory
Where did I say that?

I have just quoted you in another thread (survey poll: will you take the Covid vaccine) as equating everyone who questioned the vaccine with people who thought this vaccine was the Mark of the Beast. That is slander and it is despicable. A very, very tiny % of those who questioned the vaccine called it the Mark of the Beast. Many of us who did question the vaccine have gone into detail on those threads explaining why it is most definitely not the Mark of the Beast. But no apology, just more slander, innuendo, and smearing of legitimate concerns.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Where did I say that?

I have just quoted you in another thread (survey poll: will you take the Covid vaccine) as equating everyone who questioned the vaccine with people who thought this vaccine was the Mark of the Beast. That is slander and it is despicable. A very, very tiny % of those who questioned the vaccine called it the Mark of the Beast. Many of us who did question the vaccine have gone into detail on those threads explaining why it is most definitely not the Mark of the Beast. But no apology, just more slander, innuendo, and smearing of legitimate concerns.
Yeah saying a vaccine is the mark of the beast is definitely getting into tin foil hat territory. The text says it is going to be a mark either on the arm or on the forehead.
So it takes a great deal of mental gymnastics to equate that to a vaccine

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Also you keep moving the goal post every time we talk about Alex Jones being held accountable for his defamation
Nope, I said the verdict was slightly less than $1 billion. I have not questioned the verdict, all I have done is muse upon the implications of the verdict. You keep trying to get me to say things I never said. I don't watch Alex Jones, I don't like his show and I have known about him for about two years. I saw him being treated like a rock star at various Stop the Steal rallies I attended.

I have said that unless I want to listen to hours and hours of testimony I am not in a position to judge, I don't want to listen to the testimony so I will not judge.

I have heard from you and others what his crime is, and I have heard others provide some defense for him. But other than that I don't know very much other than the basics. He questioned whether or not Sandy Hook was a false flag (I have already shared that I visited Sandy Hook after the shooting and never considered that such a thing could be possible). I have also heard that he apologized for that. Personally I think stuff like that without evidence beyond a reasonable doubt is irresponsible. I also think that stuff like that, even if he is simply musing on his blog is what makes other reasonable questioning sound crazy, so I think it does more harm than any possible good.

I would not have guessed that saying something like that on a blog would be something you could be sued for and I am really stunned that the court would think this is a billion dollar blunder. But, OK, if that is the law I expect the lawsuits will really begin to fly over the handling of the Pandemic and the Vaccine. I mean if saying something that makes a few people feel bad is worth $1 billion how much is saying stuff that causes millions of people to be killed or lose their jobs?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah saying a vaccine is the mark of the beast is definitely getting into tin foil hat territory. The text says it is going to be a mark either on the arm or on the forehead.
So it takes a great deal of mental gymnastics to equate that to a vaccine
Let the reader judge, here for your reading pleasure is the quote in full from Dude653:

It wouldn't make any sense for China to deliberately release a virus that would cripple the economy of their biggest customer
the u.s. dollar is the most valuable currency worldwide and it wouldn't make any sense to deliberately cripple it
also vaccines are not the mark of the beast in saying so is the epitome of bat poop craziness
But this is why we are probably stuck with covid forever because at least half the population believes vaccines are a conspiracy

You are equating those of us who are questioning the origin of the virus coming from the Wuhan Bioweapon lab (something that all the evidence supports and is the best conclusion given the fact that China won't allow a transparent and thorough investigation to be done) with "tin foil hat territory". Why is that? Why wouldn't you want to know if this were a bioweapon?

You argue that doing this will damage the US dollar and say that doesn't make sense. How about now, after BRICS, does it make sense now? After Russia has gone to war with Ukraine and after the world is threatening WW3 and nuclear war, does it make sense now?

You then try to equate everyone asking legitimate questions about an experimental vaccine without any human trials proving it is safe and effective being mandated in violation of the Nuremberg laws with "bat poop craziness" of those who think the vaccine is the mark of the beast, and to make it worse you then want to blame the pandemic not disappearing on the unvaccinated.

This thread was specifically for people considering whether or not to get the vaccine. If your post convinced them to get it and since then they have had health consequences then of course they should be able to sue you just like those offended at Alex Jones could sue him.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Let the reader judge, here for your reading pleasure is the quote in full from Dude653:

It wouldn't make any sense for China to deliberately release a virus that would cripple the economy of their biggest customer
the u.s. dollar is the most valuable currency worldwide and it wouldn't make any sense to deliberately cripple it
also vaccines are not the mark of the beast in saying so is the epitome of bat poop craziness
But this is why we are probably stuck with covid forever because at least half the population believes vaccines are a conspiracy

You are equating those of us who are questioning the origin of the virus coming from the Wuhan Bioweapon lab (something that all the evidence supports and is the best conclusion given the fact that China won't allow a transparent and thorough investigation to be done) with "tin foil hat territory". Why is that? Why wouldn't you want to know if this were a bioweapon?

You argue that doing this will damage the US dollar and say that doesn't make sense. How about now, after BRICS, does it make sense now? After Russia has gone to war with Ukraine and after the world is threatening WW3 and nuclear war, does it make sense now?

You then try to equate everyone asking legitimate questions about an experimental vaccine without any human trials proving it is safe and effective being mandated in violation of the Nuremberg laws with "bat poop craziness" of those who think the vaccine is the mark of the beast, and to make it worse you then want to blame the pandemic not disappearing on the unvaccinated.

This thread was specifically for people considering whether or not to get the vaccine. If your post convinced them to get it and since then they have had health consequences then of course they should be able to sue you just like those offended at Alex Jones could sue him.
I don't believe China did release it deliberately. What they did was lie about it until it was too late to do anything about it however China will never face any accountability for anything because they are untouchable. Economic sanctions against them would hurt us worse than it would hurt them.
And why is it that just this specific vaccine is the mark of the beast and not every vaccine ever? Doesn't logically follow

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Also, Jones can still be criminally prosecuted because he perjured himself several times during the trial

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't believe China did release it deliberately. What they did was lie about it until it was too late to do anything about it however China will never face any accountability for anything because they are untouchable. Economic sanctions against them would hurt us worse than it would hurt them.
And why is it that just this specific vaccine is the mark of the beast and not every vaccine ever? Doesn't logically follow
This vaccine is not the mark of the beast, that can be proved easily by anyone who knows the Bible.

There are a number of scary things about the vaccine like a "vaccine passport" and Trudeau freezing the bank accounts of truckers who were protesting the vaccine mandate and one of the copyrights involved in these vaccines having the number 060606, but without any dispute the vaccine is not the mark of the beast. If you take the mark of the Beast you will lose your salvation, that did not happen with this vaccine.

The post I am quoting did not reply or quote anyone, this is how you spread your misinformation. It is called a straw man argument. A lot easier to call people who say the vaccine is the mark of the beast as crazy, then just say that anyone who rejects the vaccine believes it is the mark of the beast, hence they are all crazy.

With what judgement you judge you shall be judged. I think it is valuable for us to go back and look at posts like this that various people made and you will discover that some will see their credibility rise, and others will see their credibility fall.

Anyone can be wrong. But what do you do when it is clear that you are wrong. Do you apologize? Is there a repentance? Or do we see self justification and treating others without mercy. As you have done it will be done unto you.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
This vaccine is not the mark of the beast, that can be proved easily by anyone who knows the Bible.

There are a number of scary things about the vaccine like a "vaccine passport" and Trudeau freezing the bank accounts of truckers who were protesting the vaccine mandate and one of the copyrights involved in these vaccines having the number 060606, but without any dispute the vaccine is not the mark of the beast. If you take the mark of the Beast you will lose your salvation, that did not happen with this vaccine.

The post I am quoting did not reply or quote anyone, this is how you spread your misinformation. It is called a straw man argument. A lot easier to call people who say the vaccine is the mark of the beast as crazy, then just say that anyone who rejects the vaccine believes it is the mark of the beast, hence they are all crazy.

With what judgement you judge you shall be judged. I think it is valuable for us to go back and look at posts like this that various people made and you will discover that some will see their credibility rise, and others will see their credibility fall.

Anyone can be wrong. But what do you do when it is clear that you are wrong. Do you apologize? Is there a repentance? Or do we see self justification and treating others without mercy. As you have done it will be done unto you.
You are strong manning me.
I never said anyone who doesn't take the vaccine is doing so because he thinks it's the mark of the beast. What I did say is anyone who thinks it's the mark of the beast is definitely into tin foil hat territory

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You are strong manning me.
I never said anyone who doesn't take the vaccine is doing so because he thinks it's the mark of the beast. What I did say is anyone who thinks it's the mark of the beast is definitely into tin foil hat territory
Nope, you said this But this is why we are probably stuck with covid forever because at least half the population believes vaccines are a conspiracy

Based on the context people who are questioning where the Pandemic came from, and people who think that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, this is "why we are probably stuck with covid forever because at least half the population believes vaccines are a conspiracy"

1. Asking where the Pandemic originated from when the city it first occurred in has a Chinese bioweapons lab and when the first person who got it worked in the lab, and when the genetic makeup looks like three different viruses they are examining in that lab are spliced together is characterized by you as a conspiracy.

2. The other conspiracy you mention is this very obscure "the vaccine is the mark of the beast" which less than 1% of those who refused to take the vaccine are promoting.

3. Then you conclude by inferring another conspiracy that if you have a problem with this particular vaccine then you believe all vaccines are a conspiracy.

I'm a teacher, I had all my shots. I have never been "anti vax" but this was a very special case. Since I was a teacher I knew it took 50 years to get a safe and effective vaccine for the shots I was required to take. I also knew that you could not possibly have done all the tests necessary in six months for this to no longer be an experimental vaccine and I knew that it is illegal to mandate an experimental vaccine.

Not only so but I had already had Covid so I knew that I should have immunity since I had recovered and therefore did not need the vaccine. I am not the exception. Yes, a few people were anti vax, even fewer were saying the vaccine was the mark of the beast, but most people like myself either felt they didn't need the vaccine or that they wanted to wait for studies to prove it was safe and effective.

Your post dismisses the 95% and paints them as the 5%, and particularly the looney 1%. It is a straw man argument, it was bogus and if it misled anyone into getting the vaccine then they have every bit as much right as those that sued Alex Jones to sue you.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Nope, you said this But this is why we are probably stuck with covid forever because at least half the population believes vaccines are a conspiracy

Based on the context people who are questioning where the Pandemic came from, and people who think that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, this is "why we are probably stuck with covid forever because at least half the population believes vaccines are a conspiracy"

1. Asking where the Pandemic originated from when the city it first occurred in has a Chinese bioweapons lab and when the first person who got it worked in the lab, and when the genetic makeup looks like three different viruses they are examining in that lab are spliced together is characterized by you as a conspiracy.

2. The other conspiracy you mention is this very obscure "the vaccine is the mark of the beast" which less than 1% of those who refused to take the vaccine are promoting.

3. Then you conclude by inferring another conspiracy that if you have a problem with this particular vaccine then you believe all vaccines are a conspiracy.

I'm a teacher, I had all my shots. I have never been "anti vax" but this was a very special case. Since I was a teacher I knew it took 50 years to get a safe and effective vaccine for the shots I was required to take. I also knew that you could not possibly have done all the tests necessary in six months for this to no longer be an experimental vaccine and I knew that it is illegal to mandate an experimental vaccine.

Not only so but I had already had Covid so I knew that I should have immunity since I had recovered and therefore did not need the vaccine. I am not the exception. Yes, a few people were anti vax, even fewer were saying the vaccine was the mark of the beast, but most people like myself either felt they didn't need the vaccine or that they wanted to wait for studies to prove it was safe and effective.

Your post dismisses the 95% and paints them as the 5%, and particularly the looney 1%. It is a straw man argument, it was bogus and if it misled anyone into getting the vaccine then they have every bit as much right as those that sued Alex Jones to sue you.
A lot of people do think the vaccine is a conspiracy.
That's s not a straw man. I have seen that sentiment expressed on these forums.
..... Wish I had a dollar for every I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say Bill Gates is using the vaccines to put microchips inside us

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A lot of people do think the vaccine is a conspiracy.
That's s not a straw man. I have seen that sentiment expressed on these forums.
..... Wish I had a dollar for every I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say Bill Gates is using the vaccines to put microchips inside us
What are you talking about, ten people? 50% of America is 180 million. Even if 2 million people think that it is only 1% of those that are not vaccinated.

Also you are conflating two things. They are experimenting with putting RFID chips in your hand to use as a credit card. They are also experimenting with using hand prints and facial recognition.

I am not up on all the research but maybe it was Bill Gates who has a patent to be able to use your DNA as an RFID chip by injecting very tiny metallic objects that will bind to DNA. (Again, I do know that they have experimented with this, I don't know if it is Bill Gates who patented it.)