The Handwriting Challenge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
LOL Thanks. Now that I'm looking really closely at your commas, the "Y" in "year", and a few other things, I'm starting to detect the lefty a little bit.

LOL In my defense, you're an Aussie. xD

Now I'm curious about whether or not Abigail is a righty or a lefty.
You got it right for me. I'm right handed! Hmmm does it show that I do finger exercises? (I do exercises for piano and where I work, I type all day, ave 110 wpm).

M

missy2014

WELL WE COULD ALL DO SIGNATURES... cough ahem

Last edited:
T

Tintin

WELL WE COULD ALL DO SIGNATURES... cough ahem
Sorry, Missy. I'm just not going to help you to take over the world. That was a devious plan though.

M

missy2014

XD too funny

M

Miri

Taking over the world, not a bad idea. Lol

image.jpg

Mar 3, 2016
Hi,

Hmmm , ya,ll nooot get a lot or me miss cose I cana riht I was nooo good at schooool so all der is is what mi Mom shoed mi ,

At school all I could write sorry print was my name ill do it short noel Loch-head top right hand side of page and that was for exams well I got one mark and I was happy kid , age 11 to 12 I could not do English could not read or spell dumb ...a... yes miss ,

now you said on here ooops how I'm no good on computers so no idear , sorry .....

...noeleena...

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
So, are you guys up for this challenge? We thought it'd be cool to see our CC friends' handwriting. This takes more effort than usual threads lol but that's why it's a challenge xD. Here let me show you the steps:

1.) Get a clean sheet of paper and a pen.
2.) Write anything. (A greeting, a song, a thread reply, draw something! or anything)
3.) Take a picture of your writing and transfer to your computer (easy way: email the photo from your phone and open said email on computer). Or Bluetooth, or Airdrop...
4.) Upload it here.

I know that's quite a handful but it only takes a few minutes xD It's also kinda interesting reminiscing the snail mail days. xD So here goes mine:

View attachment 147896

It's your turn. :)

Are you a doctor Abby?

I feel like I need to ask you this for some reason. ;)

W

wwjd_kilden

20160418_111541.jpg

W

wwjd_kilden

PS:

When writing in peoples diaries / friendship books when I was a kid, there was a standard saying
"Unnskyld skrifta men pennen var forgifta" (Sorry about the <bad> writing, but the pen was poisoned)