The Handwriting Challenge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Sorry if I forgot anyone, but I only used the last few pages of the thread.

View attachment 174283

I hope everyone has a wonderfully meatloafless day! :D
Good morning to you too, Kim <3! I hope you're having a delightful day filled with love and color and happiness!

I just realised your signature is also as colorful as your writing irl!

----

greeting.png

(I should be ashamed of my writing now haha)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
It was supposed to be an elephant.....
I thought the tail was an eye, and one of his back legs was an ear... lol. ^_^

Either way, he's super cute. :)

And yes, Abi, color is a MUST for me.

I honestly start to feel down if I don't see enough bright colors regularly.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I was gonna say it was a pretty flower! Now I see the elephant :D
That Rorschach Test analogy someone made earlier in this thread seems to be more and more fitting as we go along!!!

I'm thinking the sequel to this thread will be one in which we all "draw" little blobs and images... and then make everyone else guess what they're supposed to be. :rolleyes:

Kind of like "Pictionary", except in a thread. :p

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
That Rorschach Test analogy someone made earlier in this thread seems to be more and more fitting as we go along!!!

I'm thinking the sequel to this thread will be one in which we all "draw" little blobs and images... and then make everyone else guess what they're supposed to be. :rolleyes:

Kind of like "Pictionary", except in a thread. :p
Lol true! I think that's a great thread idea, Kim.

It reminds me the online game called "Draw My Thing" (which, sadly doesn't exist anymore). It could be the forum version of it!

I can draw shapes and stick figures... those would be way too easy to guess lol.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Ooo!!! I'm totally joining this once my phone charges enough to take a picture lol

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Sorry for the super bad quality

T

TemporaryCircumstances

My camera sucks :/

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

My contribution.
0912172108.jpg

J

Jennie-Mae

I always guys say they have terrible handwriting.

Not Yahweh.

This is pretty amazing.

(No wonder you still like hand-written letters...)

The most terrible, ludicrous hand writings existing is what a left handed person is ruining perfectly fine paper with, be it a guy or a gal:(;).