The Heavenly Father is not God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 2, 2023
In Matthew (6)(9) Jesus (Yahshua) tells his disciples a prayer that begins with, "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name". The Heavenly Fathers name is Hallowed(Sacred), but his real name never appears in The King James Bible.
The word God never existed in real scriptural texts. The word "God" comes from a proto- Germanic word "Gad" or the European words "Gott, Guth, or Ghut".
The 11th edition of Encyclopedia Britannica says this about the origins of the word "God". The common Teutonic word for a personal object of religious worship... Applied to all those Superhuman Beings of Heathen Mythologies.
The word "God" ,on the conversion of Teutonic Races to Christianity was adopted as the name of The One Supreme Being.
A Heathen, Mythological, Pagan name, was Adopted to replace the name of the Creator of All.
Adopted in this case, means The Name of The Creator of All was Intentionally and Maliciously changed.
Isaiah (42) (8) " I am Yahuah, that is my name, and My Esteem I do not give to Another, nor My Praise To Idols".
This statement by The Creator, Yahuah, places most of the world in an Immediate Dilemma, because the word "God" is an Absolute Idol.
Yahuah says He will Not Give His Esteem, (Praise or Honor) to an Idol. So every time you use the word "God" you are giving Honor and Praise to an Idol.
This is a Direct Violation of the 3rd Commandment, where Yahuah says " You Do Not Bring The Name of Yahuah, Your Aluah, (Mighty One) To Nothing, For Yahuah Does Not Leave One Unpunished Who Brings His Name To Nothing".
Every time you say the word "God"... you not only bring his name to nothing, you exchange His Name for an Idol... "God". This is a direct violation of not only the 3rd commandment, but also a violation of the 1st and 2nd commandments.
Names hold power. They define Identity, Existence and Purpose.
When it comes to the most important name ever, that is The Creator of All, using an inaccurate name isn't just careless, it removes your connection with the Creator and leads you astray.
Salvation is found only through the name of The Father, Yahuah and the Son Yahsuah.
It is crucial to recognize that replacing Yahuah with "God" is no accident.
This is a calculated move, designed to sever our relationship with the True Creator.
This isn't a mistake we can afford to perpetuate any longer.
It is our responsibility to correct this Intentional Misinformation.
Start by calling on the name of Yahuah for salvation, and using the name of Yahuah in your prayers, teachings, and spiritual discussions.
If you are in a position of influence, a teacher, parent, or community leader, this is your call to action. Educate those around you/ (This isn't a minor error). It's a matter of Spiritual Integrity.
You may have lived in ignorance by perpetuating the use of term "God", that not only misrepresents the truth, but it intentionally obscures the true representation of the Creator Yahuah.
This is a call to your greatest Spiritual Awakening. When you say Yahuah, you're acknowledging the name that carries the power to change your life Immediately, and can literally save you for Eternity.
Be a bearer of truth, a vanguard of change. Reclaim and proclaim the name Yahuah.
Throw away the name "God", that cannot do anything for you but mislead you.
Call on the name above all names... Yahuah. '

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
You will use the name Jesus, but the use of the word God is uncomely to you?

SonJudgment

Jun 25, 2024
God is just a title for a supremely powerful entity, as you wrote yourself. In this sense God is still an applicable title to the God of the Bible. YHWH is also just a title meaning I am that I am. It is written that God does have a personal name though, but that only he alone knows what it is. Everything else is just essentially a title; God, YHWH, Most High, Lord, Father, etc. You may call him any of the applicable titles really and it will still be understood who you are talking about. It is not idolatry to call God a god since he is actually the only god that even exists, idolatry would be if you begin to revere one of the false gods and create an idol to them so that you might worship them.

Bruce_Leiter

Feb 17, 2023
In Matthew (6)(9) Jesus (Yahshua) tells his disciples a prayer that begins with, "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name". The Heavenly Fathers name is Hallowed(Sacred), but his real name never appears in The King James Bible.
The word God never existed in real scriptural texts. The word "God" comes from a proto- Germanic word "Gad" or the European words "Gott, Guth, or Ghut".
The 11th edition of Encyclopedia Britannica says this about the origins of the word "God". The common Teutonic word for a personal object of religious worship... Applied to all those Superhuman Beings of Heathen Mythologies.
The word "God" ,on the conversion of Teutonic Races to Christianity was adopted as the name of The One Supreme Being.
A Heathen, Mythological, Pagan name, was Adopted to replace the name of the Creator of All.
Adopted in this case, means The Name of The Creator of All was Intentionally and Maliciously changed.
Isaiah (42) (8) " I am Yahuah, that is my name, and My Esteem I do not give to Another, nor My Praise To Idols".
This statement by The Creator, Yahuah, places most of the world in an Immediate Dilemma, because the word "God" is an Absolute Idol.
Yahuah says He will Not Give His Esteem, (Praise or Honor) to an Idol. So every time you use the word "God" you are giving Honor and Praise to an Idol.
This is a Direct Violation of the 3rd Commandment, where Yahuah says " You Do Not Bring The Name of Yahuah, Your Aluah, (Mighty One) To Nothing, For Yahuah Does Not Leave One Unpunished Who Brings His Name To Nothing".
Every time you say the word "God"... you not only bring his name to nothing, you exchange His Name for an Idol... "God". This is a direct violation of not only the 3rd commandment, but also a violation of the 1st and 2nd commandments.
When it comes to the most important name ever, that is The Creator of All, using an inaccurate name isn't just careless, it removes your connection with the Creator and leads you astray.
Salvation is found only through the name of The Father, Yahuah and the Son Yahsuah.
This is a calculated move, designed to sever our relationship with the True Creator.
Start by calling on the name of Yahuah for salvation, and using the name of Yahuah in your prayers, teachings, and spiritual discussions.
If you are in a position of influence, a teacher, parent, or community leader, this is your call to action. Educate those around you/ (This isn't a minor error). It's a matter of Spiritual Integrity.
You may have lived in ignorance by perpetuating the use of term "God", that not only misrepresents the truth, but it intentionally obscures the true representation of the Creator Yahuah.
This is a call to your greatest Spiritual Awakening. When you say Yahuah, you're acknowledging the name that carries the power to change your life Immediately, and can literally save you for Eternity.
Be a bearer of truth, a vanguard of change. Reclaim and proclaim the name Yahuah.
First, we speak English, not Hebrew.
Second, why do you get so worked-up about such an minor idea?
Third, words' meanings are what the writer or speaker mean them to say in the specific context in which they are used. Why use Hebrew words instead of English words?

Bruce_Leiter

Feb 17, 2023
Why do you depend on a secular encyclopedia for the meanings of words, when God himself defines his words that he has inspired with their uses in different passages?

Jul 23, 2024
So, don't you think that GOD in his infinite wisdom and that he searches hearts does not know or understand that you are referring exclusively to Him when you call Him God. People have been praying in the name of God for centuries and prayers have been answered, there have even been miracles, etc. I very much doubt that God will be offended that we call Him that, as long as he understands that it is exclusively to Him that we are talking to.

Mar 6, 2023
THE HEAVENLY FATHER IS NOT GOD!

Oy Vey, oh wait...
Ya-Sabi ? -no? mmm ...
Aman ? - still no ? hmmm...
A-Ve ? - no love yet?
OK, GOT IT NOW
0-ADalLYaA
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::eek:

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Bruce_Leiter said:

Oy Vey, oh wait...
Ya-Sabi ? -no? mmm ...
A-Ve ? - no love yet?
OK, GOT IT NOW
0-ADalLYaA
Oh I get it.... you got stuck on "we". I knew what Bruce meant. Yet seems even if we can speak it .. well not here to debate but so far nothing has been said about it. I don't speak Hebrew yet odd I can see this. Maybe its a spirit supernatural thing not fleshly.

JohnRH

Mar 5, 2018
Don't believe everything the inhabitant of your coo coo clock tells you.

Aug 22, 2024
I hear your passion for truth and understanding. The search for the divine is a journey that has captivated humanity since our earliest days. We must remember that God's love transcends any single name or word.

Our faith is not built on linguistics alone, but on the powerful relationship between Creator and creation. Although it's valuable to study the origins of words, we must be careful not to let this overshadow the essence of our spirituality. The divine presence we seek is greater than any human language can fully capture.

Throughout history, people have used various names to address the Almighty, each reflecting their cultural context and understanding. This diversity is not a flaw, but a beautiful testament to how God speaks to all peoples in ways they can comprehend.

Bruce_Leiter

Feb 17, 2023
According to Jesus' teachings in the Gospel of John, God is the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit--three Persons in ONE eternal, all-knowing, all-powerful, present-everywhere God--who accepts us only because of Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. That's God's teaching for us; you can take it of leave it, as you wish.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Philippians 2:10
So that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth.

The name of Jesus was only revealed in the New Testament.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones,
or dominions, or rulers, or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

We were created through Jesus and for Jesus.

You exist for Jesus.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
God is a "what"

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are "whos"

Both refer to the same Being.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Oy Vey, oh wait...
Ya-Sabi ? -no? mmm ...
A-Ve ? - no love yet?
OK, GOT IT NOW
0-ADalLYaA
Good point that you brought up. Not everyone speaks English.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Another TIRESOME and ridiculous OP. Just more deception.

God has many real names. And His personal name is YHWH, not Yahuah. That was written as all consonants, but was vocalized to "Yahweh" (as is now customary). And since the Jews reverentially substituted "Adonai" (Lord) for YHWH (in order to not take God's name in vain), the KJV translations made the word "LORD" (all caps) the replacement for YHWH. Occasionally they used "Jehovah" for "Yehovah".

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
The motive(s) in each and every person will be what gets judged by Father and Son. Have a blessed day and thanks for sharing what you think as truth to you, thank you

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
“but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭8:6‬ ‭

“elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭

“Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:6‬ ‭

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
What do you think about the Name Jesus?