The Holy Ghost is The Father of Jesus Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2014
I agree that there is one God. How is my concept contradictory to that?
if you read the scripture carefully One God and One Lord....that accounts for The Father and Christ...there is no trinity.. ......
our Lord came out from God

John 16:27

For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

they both share the same spirit
Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

we also must share that same Spirit to be one with them...
2 Peter 1:3-4
[SUP]3 [/SUP]According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

CS1

May 23, 2012
if you read the scripture carefully One God and One Lord....that accounts for The Father and Christ...there is no trinity.. ......

For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

[SUP]3 [/SUP]According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
That is your opinion the word trinity is not in the bible it is a concept and it is in context to the Godhead which we do know through scripture The Father, Son, Holy Spirit three very distinct separate workings and well shown in scriptures of the Personification of each yet still one. I am not going to tell you I know fully the GodHead because we cannot fully know everything about God. We only know what HE has allowed us through gen Rev, Special Rev. and relationship in Christ.

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012

As far as I know, the concept I proposed isn't exactly trinitarian, but doesn't exactly oppose it either. Neither does it necessarily oppose oneness theology, but neither does it confirm it. The main problem I have with oneness theology is modalism, which scripture clearly opposes. There are clear distinctions made between the three being separate in some way. Whether this is persons or whatever of the same God is unsatisfactorily explained by the trinity doctrine IMO. The concept I proposed makes a distinction as to what these three parts are without creating three separate beings. They are all three extensions of the same being, serving different roles and functions.

Furthermore, I think my concept eliminates certain "mysteries" such as why Christ said the Father is greater than he and Why only the Father knows the day Christ will return, but Christ himself does not know, while claiming to be God. Take this for example:

[SUP]44 [/SUP]And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. [SUP]45 [/SUP]And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. [SUP]46 [/SUP]I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. [SUP]47 [/SUP]If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. [SUP]48 [/SUP]The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. [SUP]49 [/SUP]For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. [SUP]50 [/SUP]And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”
Jesus only speaks what the Father commands him to speak. Jesus is the logos, literally God's Word. Jesus is the substance and the image of the invisible God, but not separate from God. He is in essence God - deity. He speaks the mind of God which would otherwise be silent and invisible, just like without voice boxes or the ability to speak, our thoughts would remain invisible and have no substance. The Holy Spirit is also God's essence, but in the form of power. Like the arm of God.

God the Father thinks, the Word speaks, and the Spirit acts. I don't see how this concept contradicts scripture in any way.

Again I say, there is one God. Totally agree. You quoted some scripture. I think those fit perfectly into this model. I agree they all share the same Mind and Spirit. They are One God.

Dec 1, 2014
Should history repeat itself, then you'll see the same soon enough:

http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/106997-word-made-flesh-5.html#post1873961

I've personally dealt with this guy on several different occasions on another forum and I was at least partly responsible for getting him banned on more than one occasion AFTER trying to reason with him. Should he return today, then mark my words:

He'll start telling us that God loves him more than anybody else on the face of the earth...and that he's the messiah.

The guy needs a lot of help and a lot of prayer.

He's been this deceived or deluded FOR YEARS.
Thanks for the heads up, JIC. I'll sincerely pray for him but I'm not going to bother corresponding with him. I have anything better to do.

Jan 17, 2015
Is there any one of you,

or anyone among you,

whose Father

is the Holy Ghost?

Yes or no?

CS1

May 23, 2012
which Father are you speaking about ?

J

JesusistheChrist

Is there any one of you,

or anyone among you,

whose Father

is the Holy Ghost?

Yes or no?

Good morning.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to you for the abrupt manner in which I confronted you yesterday. Our past dealings aside, I was a bit hasty in my initial actions towards you and for that I'm truly sorry.

Secondly, you need a lot of help, friend. A lot of help. As I trust that God Himself has already sought to show you many times in the past, especially in that your delusions have been going on for years, you're not being led by God's Spirit, but by a demon instead. God can deliver you from the same, friend...if you're willing to repent and truly turn your heart towards Him, that is.

Lastly, if you're willing to do the same, then I'm more than willing to help you in any way that I can. I have been dealing with demons for 20 something years now and I can assure you that your delusions are demonic in nature. Again, if you're willing to repent before the Lord and truly turn your heart towards Him, then you can be gloriously set free. There's no need for you to labor under these demonic delusions anymore, friend, as you've already been doing for years. You can truly acquire peace with God and freedom from the bondage that you're presently in if you're willing to repent of whatever sins it is that got you under this present delusion in the first place. The choice is ultimately yours to make. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest here who may be asking, "What the heck are you talking about?", I know JackHammer, albeit under different usernames, in that our paths have crossed several times already in the past over the years. As such, although my comments towards him might seem off the wall to you, I'm quite confident that he knows exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks.

Jan 17, 2015
Good morning.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to you for the abrupt manner in which I confronted you yesterday. Our past dealings aside, I was a bit hasty in my initial actions towards you and for that I'm truly sorry.

Secondly, you need a lot of help, friend. A lot of help. As I trust that God Himself has already sought to show you many times in the past, especially in that your delusions have been going on for years, you're not being led by God's Spirit, but by a demon instead. God can deliver you from the same, friend...if you're willing to repent and truly turn your heart towards Him, that is.

Lastly, if you're willing to do the same, then I'm more than willing to help you in any way that I can. I have been dealing with demons for 20 something years now and I can assure you that your delusions are demonic in nature. Again, if you're willing to repent before the Lord and truly turn your heart towards Him, then you can be gloriously set free. There's no need for you to labor under these demonic delusions anymore, friend, as you've already been doing for years. You can truly acquire peace with God and freedom from the bondage that you're presently in if you're willing to repent of whatever sins it is that got you under this present delusion in the first place. The choice is ultimately yours to make. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest here who may be asking, "What the heck are you talking about?", I know JackHammer, albeit under different usernames, in that our paths have crossed several times already in the past over the years. As such, although my comments towards him might seem off the wall to you, I'm quite confident that he knows exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks.
You should have heard what God said to me, about you. I know what God thinks of you.

Mar 28, 2014
That is your opinion the word trinity is not in the bible it is a concept and it is in context to the Godhead which we do know through scripture The Father, Son, Holy Spirit three very distinct separate workings and well shown in scriptures of the Personification of each yet still one. I am not going to tell you I know fully the GodHead because we cannot fully know everything about God. We only know what HE has allowed us through gen Rev, Special Rev. and relationship in Christ.
that is why verse 7 was put in scripture ...it is for you...

1 Corinthians 8:5-7King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]5 [/SUP]For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
[SUP]6 [/SUP]But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.

who do you say Jesus is ???
Matthew 16:13-18King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]13 [/SUP]When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
[SUP]14 [/SUP]And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
[SUP]16 [/SUP]And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Good morning.

maybe you would have a better effect if you stay on topic instead of attacking the person who you believe is in error Just a thought. Also if ones intention is to get one to agree with you lol don't hold your breath. Also to win the debate only rubs ones ego and does not do anything the person will leave still believing what they believe therefore you accomplished anything

J

JesusistheChrist

You should have heard what God said to me, about you. I know what God thinks of you.
Sir, under your present delusion, the only thing that God would be telling you is to repent that you might be forgiven and set free. I'm not going to engage you in any meaningless back and forth as we've been down that road already many times in the past on another forum. Again, you're being led by a demon and not by the Spirit of God. If you want to be set free from the same, then you need to genuinely repent of whatever sin you committed to give place to the same to begin with. If not, then...well, we both know how things go, don't we? Yes, we do. You'll wind up being banned here shortly, as you've already been banned multiple times elsewhere in the past, and you'll just continue on in your delusions which will ultimately end in damnation for you. This isn't a game, friend. You've been deluded FOR YEARS, as you and I both know, and now could be the day of salvation for you if you're willing to repent and get right with God. Again, the choice is ultimately yours to make.

Like I said, I'm willing to help you and I apologize for coming at you in the manner in which I did yesterday. God told me to try to reason with you once more that you might be set free. Should you choose to continue in your present delusion instead, then why not just cut to the chase and bring everybody else here up to speed? IOW, why not just answer these two simple "yes" or "no" questions for all of us:

1. Does God love you more than He loves everybody else?

Yes or no?

2. Do you believe yourself to be the messiah?

Yes or no?

Thank you.

J

JesusistheChrist

maybe you would have a better effect if you stay on topic instead of attacking the person who you believe is in error Just a thought. Also if ones intention is to get one to agree with you lol don't hold your breath. Also to win the debate only rubs ones ego and does not do anything the person will leave still believing what they believe therefore you accomplished anything
Better still, maybe you should just be quiet and give JackHammer the opportunity to answer the two simple questions that I just posed to him? Again, I know this person as our paths have crossed several times in the past on another forum and he has some serious problems. Don't believe me? Just wait for his answers...if he gives them.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Better still, maybe you should just be quiet and give JackHammer the opportunity to answer the two simple questions that I just posed to him? Again, I know this person as our paths have crossed several times in the past on another forum and he has some serious problems. Don't believe me? Just wait for his answers...if he gives them.
if you could make me be quite that would be something :) most cowards say such things in a forum like this but you continue . If you think you can fix someone that you say has serious problems in the context of this setting lol ytour right I will be quite because I do not want to look that foolish

Mar 28, 2014
Is there any one of you,

or anyone among you,

whose Father

is the Holy Ghost?

Yes or no?

I am proud to say I am born of the Spirit..born of God

John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Mar 28, 2014
but you are not answering JackHammer's questions....

Originally Posted by JackHammer

Is there any one of you,

or anyone among you,

whose Father

is the Holy Ghost?

Yes or no?

K

krow

Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise:
When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph,
before they came together,

she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her,
The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee,
and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee
shall be called the Son of God.

As you can read in the bible
it is written that the Holy Ghost
is God the Father of Jesus Christ.
Where does the Holy Spirit originate from? God IS a spirit? The Father right? but it goes like this Father>Son>Holy Spirit. God sends the Son, then the Son sends the Holy Spirit upon believers after He is risen at pentecost. The words Father Son Spirit they are just man made terms to try and make the relationshps between the persons of God distinct and more understandable. The Father Himself is a Spirit. I think your just trying to stir things up, when there is nothing there to stire up.

K

krow

but you are not answering JackHammer's questions....
In the spiritual sense perhaps yes, we are as belivers co-heirs with Christ. Adopted into the family of God. And we are loved as His very own children. But not in the same way of Christ as He was always related to God. God begats God. We are adopted through His sacrifice if we choose to accept it. We are sons and daughters of God, but not THE Son who has existed for all eternity as the Word of God.

Last edited by a moderator:

CS1

May 23, 2012
Krow is it not that God as HE has revealed Himself to us ion the bible start out as Elohym? and as we progress in the Word of God we see different attributes of the Same God? As the Word of God allows His divine nature to be seen ? when is the word Father used first in the bible ? and Who use it in Context to that name?

Mar 28, 2014
In the spiritual sense perhaps yes, we are as belivers co-heirs with Christ. Adopted into the family of God. And we are loved as His very own children.
what other sense are we talking about ??? flesh??? if you are born of the Spirit which if the same Holy Ghost ...and you are born of God the Father...do you have two persons as fathers or do you have one Father?....