What. Is. This. I. Don't. Even...LOL..ummm she's gonna kill me if I'm wrong..or maybe if I'm right,but she doesn't have red hair. laffin' is that little pug supposed to be seoul??? *runs for cover*
What. Is. This. I. Don't. Even...LOL..ummm she's gonna kill me if I'm wrong..or maybe if I'm right,but she doesn't have red hair. laffin' is that little pug supposed to be seoul??? *runs for cover*
What. Is. This. I. Don't. Even...
We maybe should specify not to take TOO many liberties with our artistic interpretations.![]()
I'm sorry...lol I mean,but ummm...ok...I need to go find another thread. lol btw..I tried squinting at the jellyfish...looked through it...around it....ummm..yeah,just not seeing the similarity there. lol (it is purty though)
I need to go find another thread.
o0
I dunno what yer talking about.lol
Hmm... not particularly. But big-eyed glasses scare me.
LOL..ummm she's gonna kill me if I'm wrong..or maybe if I'm right,but she doesn't have red hair. laffin' is that little pug supposed to be seoul??? *runs for cover*
I don't see it either. Not that Rachel isn't a pretty girl (Not trying to be a creeper...). But yeah I just don't see it.
What? Are you mad man? Not particularly? Of course what do you expect from a man whose toilet water drains in the wrong direction. Maybe if you look at her picture in the mirror, it will look right then.
Hey, watch it! I'll send you a brown snake via snail mail.![]()
Nooooo! Anything but that! Well played, sir. Well played.