The Match Game Thread 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Attachments

  • SabineSchmitz.jpg
    SabineSchmitz.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Never listened to them. And there are better looking metal chicks out there anyways. What's next, set us up with L7 or the Cycle Sl*ts From Hell (real bands, by the way)? And not that Halestorm chick, either, she seems bitter. Simone Simons of Epica, or Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation.. you know females that look female.
 
Never listened to them. And there are better looking metal chicks out there anyways. What's next, set us up with L7 or the Cycle Sl*ts From Hell (real bands, by the way)? And not that Halestorm chick, either, she seems bitter. Simone Simons of Epica, or Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation.. you know females that look female.

ummm simone is mine
 
YOU. ARE. EVIL.

'Nuff said.


Actually, in the hopes of getting back in Miss Seoul's good graces, I hereby match her up with Alton Brown from the Food channel. He's quirky in a good way, funny, smart, and I guarantee that he could whip up a wicked shroom-burger.
 

Attachments

  • alton-watermelon-590.jpg
    alton-watermelon-590.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm thinking...

I'm gonna skip the part about a man (well maybe... if Jet is still on the table... hubba hubba)...

And cut right to the part about the mushroom swiss burger.

Hubba, hubba. HUBBA.
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking...

I'm gonna skip the part about a man (well maybe... if Jet is still on the table... hubba hubba)...

And cut right to the part about the mushroom swiss burger.

Hubba, hubba. HUBBA.


Ask and ye shall receive...except you'll have to get your own fries. And chocolate milkshakes.
 

Attachments

  • 1506889879_29e1162f1d_z.jpg
    1506889879_29e1162f1d_z.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 41
Let's try something different. :) We've matched CCers with other CCers and food:rolleyes:, but what celebrity would you match CCers with? :)

(I'm blaming MissCris and MrDepp for this one :) )

I don't know most celebs & am therefore skipping this thread, so someone give me a heads up if i get thrown under a bus in here... or have already been!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zao, you could find a better pic of him- but you deserve cookies. I like him. Esp. when I saw this movie...
[video=youtube;Pn6ie1zCkZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6ie1zCkZU[/video]

Why would I try to look for a better picture? I do agree, that was a wicked good movie, I still need to buy it.
 
arwen and josh hartnett
88cb4694abd967da44c40407a09410f8.jpgimagesCA0Q7V91.jpgjosh-hartnett-neck-tattoo.jpg
 

Attachments

  • josh-hartnett-ny-stock-exchange-31.jpg
    josh-hartnett-ny-stock-exchange-31.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 38
  • josh-hartnett-magazine-east-village-02.jpg
    josh-hartnett-magazine-east-village-02.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 39
Why would I try to look for a better picture? I do agree, that was a wicked good movie, I still need to buy it.

Cause I don't like that pic of him. Anyway :) I will eat your cookies. :D

And Zao-just LOL. I'm sure arwen will like a man with chest hair. :D :D
 
Kristen Stewart is just too...ookie and...dirty? Haha but I get the joke :P
 
I think Josh Harnett is cute, but I really don't want to sound like a cougar. I can't stand the use of that word like that for women my age. It makes us sound like a bunch of perverted sleeze bags.
 
Thanks Zao but I'm not into burly men. Apparently I am into emo men with tortured souls lol. Had a dream about emo Jim Carrey last night, don't remember what it was about but he was super dreamy *sigh* lol and yeah Harnett and the dude from heartland are cute.