The Match Game Thread 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Holy Grumpy McGrumperson! Standard metal band photograph. Where's the heart? Where's the joy? I guess some guys like girls who lack souls :rolleyes: :p

haha.. i tend to not really like most metal chicks, actually. I don't like chicks more manly than me. I like FEMALES .. not half and halfs.
(this does not include French chicks singing black metal) =P
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get a celebrity match?!

This must be because
A) I already matched myself
B) I'm married to someone who I didn't celebrity match mysel..f...uhh...yeah
C) I don't actually exist!

Don't feel bad, i'm actually single and people still don't want to fake set me up =P
And i don't have cheetos either. =P =P

But judging by the men these women like, i don't stand a chance anyways =P =P =P
 
haha, perfect! I'm not into chick tat's or lots of piercings. Woot! Though i'm still scared of both them, whoever they are.
LOL..yeah,not really my type either. I like tattoos on some women,but those two look a bit..hmm...what's a nice word? lol
 
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA oh superfreak....the kind you won't take home to mother
 
Says she who pairs me up with a 60 yr old country singer who's had more botox than ...than...well..someone who's had lot's of botox. lol


I'm sorry, did you actually just make fun of the lady who was a great character in one of my favorite movies ever?

~points to the corner~

You're in time-out until I say otherwise!
 

Attachments

  • reba.jpg
    reba.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 32
2195heb.jpg
 
haha Stilly and Trilogic have teased about me wanting to date him XD but nooo not me :D

Biebs:


quien-es-mas-feo-justin-bieber-o-daniel-radcliffe-322401.jpg


Niall:

158609489-250x346.jpg


Also, Bieber is Canadian. Niall is Irish. So he has an awesome accent. Thus making him MUCH cooler. :p




Oooh, I know what this post needs!
 

Attachments

  • 20743084-540x539-0-0_Wahl+Super+Taper+8400.jpg
    20743084-540x539-0-0_Wahl+Super+Taper+8400.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 32
My all-time favorite was Brandon Lee (whom most here probably don't know.) He was the son of Bruce Lee, the martial artist.

But tragically, he was killed on a movie set when he was 28... and I was 18.

My ex-husband looked so much like him it was astonishing. We both dressed up as "The Crow", the movie in which Brandon was killed (painted our faces... all black with chains), for Halloween and people were taken aback by how much he looked like him. And, he had good heart and good morals to match his good looks.

No wonder I fell so hard.


I LOVED that movie back in the day...Brandon Lee rocked.
 
SeoulSearch gets Jet Li

OH MAN!!! *jumps up and down*

HUGE Jet Li fan!!

Plus, anyone who gives me any trouble is gonna get their buns kicked!! ;)

Wait a minute. Pairing an Asian with an Asian.

Is this some kind of racial profiling/pairing??? :)


Seoul, hush. To be honest, I, myself, wouldn't mind being paired with Jet Li. It would be a blast to watch him climb the walls everywhere we went.

Seoul and Psy? Now THAT'S racial pairing.
 
Seoul, hush. To be honest, I, myself, wouldn't mind being paired with Jet Li. It would be a blast to watch him climb the walls everywhere we went.

Seoul and Psy? Now THAT'S racial pairing.

YOU. ARE. EVIL.

'Nuff said.
 
Last edited: