The Match Game Thread 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
gerard_butler300.jpg


For Jullianna ;)

For Zaoman...
katie_melua.jpg

Katie Melua
 
TORE: Reba :) *feisty*
Reba-McEntire-plastic-surgery-Malibu-Country-aging-backward.jpg
ZAOMAN: Penny from Big Bang
79463654e4aa5338a1ea32.jpg
STILLY: Brenda Leigh Johnson from The Closer
kyra-sedgwick-6.jpg
ARWEN: Gotta be Orlando Bloom :)
imagesCAQJJ8LE.jpg
CATLYNN: McGarrett from Hawaii 5-0
103093_d00132b.jpg
OCEANGIRL: McGee from NCIS
tumblr_meouu4V2IA1qdg9xwo1_500.jpg
FENNER: Bruce Willis from Die Hard
bruce-lips.jpg
 
Aww I wanted Gerard Butler! :( Can I have the guy from Wanted or Channing Tatum instead???
 
LIAMSON: Dr. Sarah Harding from Jurassic Park/Lost World (when she was younger :) )
400full.jpg

SEOULSEARCH: Dr McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy
tumblr_m8z0nz5jsg1ru1f9po1_500.jpg
 
I don't know who she is...but I'm not complaining. I'll have to google her.

And what woman wouldn't want Gerard?

Hi, yeah, me. Haha not that he doesn't seem like he's awesome, but...eh.

OH! He'd be a good match for Chrissy!
 
I can't believe I just got hoooked up with penny! AHHH! My life is complete!
 
George Clooney!! :) YAY! Very nice, arwen and Cat! :) He's gorgeous and bright, but maybe a little too tame for me. haha
But...I gotta say.. Stilly has a point :)

*makes note* Never let zaoman or Tore pick a blind date for her *shivers*
Says she who pairs me up with a 60 yr old country singer who's had more botox than ...than...well..someone who's had lot's of botox. lol
 
This is the guy celebrity EVERYONE thinks if we met we should date. I'm not even joking, girls have told me that they want me to meet him somehow. This guy, ladies and gentlemen, is Niall Horan from One Direction (DUN DUN DUUUNN). *Ducks and covers and prepares for booing, One Direction jokes, and throwing of things*


tumblr_mf6zrzr2E31r1dp6bo1_500.png
 
Ok, so here are some that I came up with...

Tintin - Colbie Caillat

colbie-callait.jpg

ITore - Uma Thurman

umathurmankillbill.jpg

Zao - Taylor Swift

taylor swift.jpg

JimJimmers - Kimberly Perry

kimberly perry.jpg

Rachel - Logan Lerman

logan lerman.jpg

Error - Joshua Jackson

joshua jackson.jpg

Violakat - Hugh Jackman

hugh jackman.jpg
 
Wait a minute, Lil. Sorry I'm not up-to-date on teenage pops stars but... didn't someone try to set you up with Justin Bieber and you wanted to slap them for it?

What's the difference between The Biebs and this guy? They look identical.

Just curious! :)
 
Last edited: