The Match Game Thread 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Also, I don't think anyone should be paired with Taylor Swift, I wouldn't wish that on any guy, though I'm biased because I don't really like her. ;)

Agreed, anyone matched up with her is

A) Gonna be single within 2 weeks minimum, 2 months max. :p

B) Going to end up having a breakup song inspired by/dedicated to him. :p
 
Agreed, anyone matched up with her is

A) Gonna be single within 2 weeks minimum, 2 months max. :p

B) Going to end up having a breakup song inspired by/dedicated to him. :p

Yeah, I'm beginning to think SHE's the problem.
 
I don't get a celebrity match?!

This must be because
A) I already matched myself
B) I'm married to someone who I didn't celebrity match mysel..f...uhh...yeah
C) I don't actually exist!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha... I guess I'm in the minority here because I kinda like Taylor... I admire her spunk.

She writes songs about what's on her mind... I write threads.

Too bad I missed the boat for getting paid for it.
 
Ha ha ha... I guess I'm in the minority here because I kinda like Taylor... I admire her spunk.

She writes songs about what's on her mind... I write threads.

Too bad I missed the boat for getting paid for it.

You could just become an author. :) You'd probably write a good book. Devotional to be specific :D
 
I don't get a celebrity match?!

This must be because
A) I already matched myself
B) I'm married to someone who I didn't celebrity match mysel..f...uhh...yeah
C) I don't actually exist!

I tried but I'm not good at thinking of celebs, LOL.

Justin Bieber popped into my mind. But I just couldn't do that to you.


lololol.
 
Arwen with Graham Wardle

images
 
I don't get a celebrity match?!

This must be because
A) I already matched myself
B) I'm married to someone who I didn't celebrity match mysel..f...uhh...yeah
C) I don't actually exist!

We don't want to upset Mr Depp :D
 
Okay, Blossom's character on The Big Bang Theory doesn't attract me in the slightest. I know nothing about her personality in real life.
 
Okay, Blossom's character on The Big Bang Theory doesn't attract me in the slightest. I know nothing about her personality in real life.


TinTin is right. I've seen interviews with lots of cute male celebs (Matthew McConoughy, Bradley Cooper) and every other word is an f-bomb... and it just totally kills their attractiveness.

Gerard Butler... eye candy, yes. Majorly gorgeous accent, check.

Recent admittance in the news that he casually slept with some reality star at a party and didn't even know her name...

Morals? Courtesy? Respectability? Self-control? Nada.

Game over.
 
Ok....for once, I'll do the ladies on the forum a favor. You wants morals? Check. Good looks? He's got 'em in the bag. Stunning features that make you go blind if not looked upon with caution? Absolutly.....

Ladies, your celebrity match is...
IMG_0547.jpg
Me.