The Misunderstood

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

peacebestill

Oct 25, 2014
I will not get defeated by you peoples words. Jesus was even mistreated and misunderstood! What make you guys better? It is the one who is humble who will be exalted. Jesus loves me that's ALL I need to know. He has my back. He knows my heart, you guys don't know me. All day I've been criticize, but it's okay as long as God gets the glory! I am not perfect, I sin everyday. But Jesus loves me and knows my heart.. So judge me all you want but I won't stop being me! And the person Jesus wants me to be. :)

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Sorry but the bible discussion area is not a place for ranting, try misc forum :)

U

Ugly

I will not get defeated by you peoples words. Jesus was even mistreated and misunderstood! What make you guys better? It is the one who is humble who will be exalted. Jesus loves me that's ALL I need to know. He has my back. He knows my heart, you guys don't know me. All day I've been criticize, but it's okay as long as God gets the glory! I am not perfect, I sin everyday. But Jesus loves me and knows my heart.. So judge me all you want but I won't stop being me! And the person Jesus wants me to be. :)
You have obviously not read through the Bible Discussion forums. They are constantly rude and insulting here. So in spite of your playing the role of martyr, in fact, you aren't being treated any differently than anyone else in here.

Ella85

May 9, 2014
I am glad you have got that off your chest.....feel better?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Don't be discourage sister, our duty is to love people.

I remember a Chinese preacher who been beaten and go to prison.

He said, If you squeeze orange, you will get orange juice.

When you squeeze an apple, you will get apple juice.

When you squeeze Jesus in the cross, you will get, : forgive them Father they don't know what they are doing./love.

when people squeeze you, rude and insulting you, I know they will get Love from you, because Jesus within you will come out and say I love you.

A

Angelique

I am glad you have got that off your chest.....feel better?
I liked your post.. I know I feel better.. hugsss sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Feb 3, 2018
Sorry but the bible discussion area is not a place for ranting, try misc forum :)
Excuse me but this is a fellowship site, so anything is welcomed, you should be more accepting, don't you think?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Excuse me but this is a fellowship site, so anything is welcomed, you should be more accepting, don't you think?

Notice the date before you resurrected this zombie thread that nobody cared about the first time - Oct, 2014. Almost 3 1/2 years ago.

Then notice the title of this forum - the BIBLE Discussion Forum. We discuss the Bible. This is not truly the forum to fellowship in, although there are many others where that certainly happens! Things often get heated in here, and if you can't take the heat, well, get out of the BDF.

Feb 3, 2018
Notice the date before you resurrected this zombie thread that nobody cared about the first time - Oct, 2014. Almost 3 1/2 years ago.

Then notice the title of this forum - the BIBLE Discussion Forum. We discuss the Bible. This is not truly the forum to fellowship in, although there are many others where that certainly happens! Things often get heated in here, and if you can't take the heat, well, get out of the BDF.
If no one cared about the post, why'd you comment? and secondly, just because it says "bible forum" doesn't give you a right to be rude! You need to reevaluate your attitude! because its not working for you.. why are you on a Christian site again? you clearly need work with your fellowship skills. I hope you figure that out soon if you're really 64, you should be more wise, but I guess age can't define wisdom.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
If no one cared about the post, why'd you comment? and secondly, just because it says "bible forum" doesn't give you a right to be rude! You need to reevaluate your attitude! because its not working for you.. why are you on a Christian site again? you clearly need work with your fellowship skills. I hope you figure that out soon if you're really 64, you should be more wise, but I guess age can't define wisdom.
So you're dressing someone down for being rude by being rude (and self-righteous) yourself? Why bump a three year old redundant thread? Are you the OP with a new user-name by any chance?

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017

3 and a half years ago, you had to go on an archaeological dig to find this one.

D

Depleted

Modern definition of rude -- Someone disagreed with me.

Real definition of rude as stated by Merriam-Webster --
[FONT=&quot]1a : being in a rough or unfinished state : crude

b : natural, raw

• rude cotton

c : primitive, undeveloped

• peasants use rude wooden plows
  • —Jack Raymond

d : simple, elemental

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]: lacking refinement or delicacy:a : ignorant, unlearned
b : inelegant, uncouth

c : offensive in manner or action : discourteous

d : uncivilized, savage

e : coarse, vulgar

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3: marked by or suggestive of lack of training or skill : inexperienced

• rude workmanship

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4: robust, sturdy

• in rude health

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5: occurring abruptly and disconcertingly

• a rude awakening

[/FONT]

With your modern definition, yes, Angela and Breno were rude.

By the real definition you were rude to Breno and very rude to Angela. It would be wise of you not to talk about wisdom until you gain some.

7seasrekeyed

October 25, 2014

oh I know that has been remarked on

but what I am remarking on, is the skill of some to correct any and everyone, while condemning any and everyone with the moniker of 'you don't have any love'

so

do you?

like a never ending circle :rolleyes:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
You may notice I did NOT comment on the post. I have never seen that person around since this thread was started. Instead I was commenting on the fact that this is a zombie thread. If you have something you want to discuss, then start a new thread.It isn't hard, just go to the main page, and press the blue button that says "New Post" or something like that.

And my advice is to go to the Misc forum, the Singles Forum if you are single, the Family Forum if you are married, or any of the other forums that might address your issue.

Because, we try to use the Bible in this forum. This sort of thing! Like these!

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." 2 Cor. 11:13-15

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." Titus 1:16

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1 Matt 7:1-29

Aug 7, 2016
Amen peacebestill, sometimes I feel that way, but I can't let them win it's just the internet..

Filled with all sorts of different many kinds of human beings, who have different opinions, and we have to stand firm in our belief, and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and trust Him.

God, and the Lord Jesus Christ do love you, and them too. We should pray for all people, and may we all have unity in Christ Jesus. :)

God bless all of you, and your friends, families in the name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

A

Ariel82

I think if you read the OP testimony thread, you see she made friends and found love and support

http://christianchat.com/testimonies/102772-dark-place.html#post1808311

This year has been the most horrific experience I've never thought was possible. Each day that I wake up I am so grateful and astonished of how strong I am to keep going on with life. I was very close to reaching a scary breaking point.. &I am still holding on.. however, I truly believe that there is a higher power greater than my struggles, my weaknesses, my fears and doubts.. The hard put is trusting that God will deliver me. I just need that reassurance that what I'm going threw will only be a testimony for someone else, & though it seems like it's a never ending test. It can only make me stronger in my faith. I just really want this to be over.

I've been posting on here frequently, I know, but let me tell you, it is not because I'm seeking attention.. NO it's because I'm crying out for help, any help.. It's better to post how you feel to a bunch of random individuals than to hold in all in and damage yourself. I'm putting my thoughts, my fears, my worries out there for someone to pray for me. I'm not ashamed to ask for help or prayer. I'm in a very, very dark place.. I rather type it on here then tell someone who doesn't understand. I'm ALONE & I feel unloved within myself right now. I'm calling on Jesus, but maybe Jesus doesn't love me either; you maybe wondering why I said that, well.. I've done SO MANY horrible things in my past, that sometimes I think.. how could Jesus love me? I'm not worthy.. if I am not worthy of Jesus love, then who on earth will love me? Smh. I do not know how I got here, never would of imagine my life becoming so dark and filled with hopelessness in my mind. That's the worse part.. is to feel hopeless in your mind.
We have some wonderful people on this site. Unfortunately people forget what is really important in the Bible discussion forum.

****posted Nov. 16th.....a month after this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
You have obviously not read through the Bible Discussion forums. They are constantly rude and insulting here. So in spite of your playing the role of martyr, in fact, you aren't being treated any differently than anyone else in here.

Wow,,,that is very Ugly of you. Rude and Insulting?