The New Apostolic Reformation THE TRUTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CrimsonFlames

i read it from the link zone got her quotation from...

the whole thing was about 'living for the will of God' and making your life a witness to the message of the kingdom...which isn't exactly 'off the charts'...

now i don't believe God really sends out a 'daily prophecy'...but it seems to me that in their haste to attack this 'new apostolic' movement some people are imagining heresies behind -every- statement this movement makes...even stuff that would normally not be controversial...

one of these 'new apostolic' people could probably say 'jesus is lord' and the usual suspects would find a way to be outraged by it...
Rachel look at the symbology these people choose to use

They want the church to mount upon the back of mammon.., well in eschatology the church is a woman., so here we have a woman mounted upon a beast. They want to reclaim the 7 mountains.., mystery Babylon sits upon 7 mountains or must I remind you?

Their use of symbology should set off alarm bells to any God fearing Christian

A

Abiding

i read it from the link zone got her quotation from...

the whole thing was about 'living for the will of God' and making your life a witness to the message of the kingdom...which isn't exactly 'off the charts'...

now i don't believe God really sends out a 'daily prophecy'...but it seems to me that in their haste to attack this 'new apostolic' movement some people are imagining heresies behind -every- statement this movement makes...even stuff that would normally not be controversial...

one of these 'new apostolic' people could probably say 'jesus is lord' and the usual suspects would find a way to be outraged by it...
Like I said study before you give an opinion...its evident you have not.
I dont mean read something zone put up..NAR is giant...many apostles/prophets.
And remember there are millions like you who never test things and
simply say others are imagining heresies behind every statement.
By the way you are being absurd. And i care little about you being
offended...i did at the start...but now your simply talking out of
reaction...and its very baseless. And misleading.

Last edited: