The New Ship It Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SimpleSheep

This is a thread where we ship people with others. Just ship a man and woman you think would make a nice couple. For those who have been on here...yes, this thread has been done many times before. I just feel like we needed a new one. This is light hearted fun, please don't get offended or upset. Also, please don't add any underage kids here (under 18). They are too young! :)

I ship...
@TamLynn and @RodB651
@Pipp and @KrisWampler
@christian74 and @Lanolin

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
This is a thread where we ship people with others. Just ship a man and woman you think would make a nice couple. For those who have been on here...yes, this thread has been done many times before. I just feel like we needed a new one. This is light hearted fun, please don't get offended or upset. Also, please don't add any underage kids here (under 18). They are too young! :)

I ship...
@TamLynn and @RodB651
@Pipp and @KrisWampler
@christian74 and @Lanolin

These types of threads are always a hoot!

Alright...

I'm gonna suggest:

@shineyourlight & @KrisWampler

@Oblio & @Gardenias

@NotmebutHim & @Ruby123

@Gojira & @jennymae

Ok... I think I've started enough trouble for this round. 😎

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Y'all be stirrin' some trouble. I'm just gonna sit waaay over here and munch popcorn while I watch the carnage unfold.

K

KrisWampler

BRB while I grab some popcorn for this one....

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Yes, you have! Lol
The common complaint with these threads is that the same people get mentioned every time.

It's to be expected because some people have been here a long time, and more people are familiar with them.

I try not to just choose names willy-nilly - I try my best to pick people who genuinely seem to have similar personality traits, posting styles, or things in common that might get them talking.

And to make it more fun and inclusive, I'm trying to pick (or is that pick ⛏️ on 😁) newer peeps or ones I don't know but have seen posting.

Hopefully I won't offend anyone because it's all meant in good fun. 🤗

And who knows what God might do! 😬

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Y'all be stirrin' some trouble. I'm just gonna sit waaay over here and munch popcorn while I watch the carnage unfold.
Shipping is only for those who can handle the waves. 🌊🚢 ⚓😬

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Oblio and I can't be cooped up together on a small sip give us a country.
I've spanked him once threatened him with another and broke some of his bones!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I've spanked him once threatened him with another and broke some of his bones!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Now that right there is true love if I ever saw it. 😍

O

Oblio

Oblio and I can't be cooped up together on a small sip give us a country.
It was funny...moreso for some than others! - A country? A country each, maybe! Lol

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
OK I'll have a go at it:
Ruby123 with someone on here from AU but not limited to (assuming everyone from CC is ok)
Lanolin "" "" "" " " NZ " " " "
Gojira + seoulsearch
Magenta will have a lot to choose from in Canada
Pipp + Dave42 (it's his bday today 2/17)
Lynx + some lucky girl in the distant future
Gardenias + JAPOV
now I must regroup the candidates and return...don't worry I'll try not to leave anyone out (shineyourlight etc lol)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I always get shipped with the same girls in these threads, the ones who people think are most like me. Unfortunately I would not be able to bring anything to the table in such relationships. Those girls are already good at the things I am good at. Why would they need me?