The Problem Is...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 21, 2017
The problem with America is it's full of a whole bunch of "Christians" who don't read their Bibles at all or they read them incorrectly. When I made the thread about us "no longer sinning" the amount of people who didn't believe that it was and is possible or the people who were rude and ignroant about it was a little shocking. (Especially, on a so called "Christian" website.) First, off let me say now that I was talking about deliberate sin not the sin we aren't even aware we're committing. (Also, I found it ineresting for the most part I was being treated just as the world treats me with rejection.)

The problem with us is that we so called Jesus lovers barely demonstrate his love properly to one another. Its my job to help you learn with love and its your job to help me learn with love if I'm misinformed. The devil is running rampant because of how we never seem to ask God to understand his word exactly as he meant it, because it can be so confusing to our brains. So many so called "preachers" have led so many of our brothers and sisters and even me into the pits of hell. They let us starve to death, they let us just walk out of church with all of our demons still trying to kill us, long as they received their damn tithe. One pastor says this about this verse, the next pastor says something else, because instead of getting together and making it all one cohesive thought they seperate & divide in order to obtain money.( Like you know when Jesus was preaching and was constantly begging for money.🤷) God made everything in the world and yet he somehow demands my money more than my holiness. God's love should never be taught more than the fear of him or one should never be discussed without the other one. The problem is the whole damned world is burning and falling apart, I'm falling apart, everyone I see around me is falling apart. But most of us are still blind or pretending we're blind because the pains too much to bare, so we prefer the half truth.

God is getting ready to clean up this mess and I can honestly say I'm not sure if he will let me in just because he loves me. Because lately thanks to the "you never do get crucified message" I've been both good and evil. I have been a complete hybrid I want and desire to be Holy like my Father, but all my evil desires say I'm someone elses. But praise God still because in the madness he gave me this truth. "Its not that you never get crucified, it's not that you dont give me everything that burdens you. It's that you never get up, let it go, and move on." You keep returning to it like it didnt leave you in misery the last time. The problem is I'm terrified one way or another, but as long as satan doesn't exist anymore my consequences will be whatever they will be.

The problem is some people can not see the Bible is a story of progression from start to finish, that it includes every race and every tribe,(of course some of you need to look up the missing books of the Bible and read them) its a clear example or pure love and what it is like to reject that pure love. Its about figuring out the truth and your identity. Even though you can identify with both good and evil the "gray area" between heaven and hell is misearable so you have to choose a side. Whether God loves me or not me when I'm in the "gray area" he will send me to hell for choosing my flesh over him. And its crazy to me people cant see God loves satan and thats why (and because of his Holiness) hes the only one who has the power to kill him. He has to kill him though because he was never willing to accept Gods pure love and he is all things pure evil.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Okay, you've had your rant. Now, what are YOU going to do about making things better? What do you offer to others that they might become more like Jesus?

I offer you unvarnished truth. There are no "missing" books of the Bible. There are some non-canonical books that can help the reader to understand the historical and cultural context, and there are many non-canonical books that are simply fiction (and poor fiction at that).

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The problem with America is it's full of a whole bunch of "Christians" who don't read their Bibles at all or they read them incorrectly. When I made the thread about us "no longer sinning" the amount of people who didn't believe that it was and is possible or the people who were rude and ignroant about it was a little shocking. (Especially, on a so called "Christian" website.) First, off let me say now that I was talking about deliberate sin not the sin we aren't even aware we're committing. (Also, I found it ineresting for the most part I was being treated just as the world treats me with rejection.)

The problem with us is that we so called Jesus lovers barely demonstrate his love properly to one another. Its my job to help you learn with love and its your job to help me learn with love if I'm misinformed. The devil is running rampant because of how we never seem to ask God to understand his word exactly as he meant it, because it can be so confusing to our brains. So many so called "preachers" have led so many of our brothers and sisters and even me into the pits of hell. They let us starve to death, they let us just walk out of church with all of our demons still trying to kill us, long as they received their damn tithe. One pastor says this about this verse, the next pastor says something else, because instead of getting together and making it all one cohesive thought they seperate & divide in order to obtain money.( Like you know when Jesus was preaching and was constantly begging for money.🤷) God made everything in the world and yet he somehow demands my money more than my holiness. God's love should never be taught more than the fear of him or one should never be discussed without the other one. The problem is the whole damned world is burning and falling apart, I'm falling apart, everyone I see around me is falling apart. But most of us are still blind or pretending we're blind because the pains too much to bare, so we prefer the half truth.

God is getting ready to clean up this mess and I can honestly say I'm not sure if he will let me in just because he loves me. Because lately thanks to the "you never do get crucified message" I've been both good and evil. I have been a complete hybrid I want and desire to be Holy like my Father, but all my evil desires say I'm someone elses. But praise God still because in the madness he gave me this truth. "Its not that you never get crucified, it's not that you dont give me everything that burdens you. It's that you never get up, let it go, and move on." You keep returning to it like it didnt leave you in misery the last time. The problem is I'm terrified one way or another, but as long as satan doesn't exist anymore my consequences will be whatever they will be.

The problem is some people can not see the Bible is a story of progression from start to finish, that it includes every race and every tribe,(of course some of you need to look up the missing books of the Bible and read them) its a clear example or pure love and what it is like to reject that pure love. Its about figuring out the truth and your identity. Even though you can identify with both good and evil the "gray area" between heaven and hell is misearable so you have to choose a side. Whether God loves me or not me when I'm in the "gray area" he will send me to hell for choosing my flesh over him. And its crazy to me people cant see God loves satan and thats why (and because of his Holiness) hes the only one who has the power to kill him. He has to kill him though because he was never willing to accept Gods pure love and he is all things pure evil.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
@PerfectlyImperfect,many ppl are so called,the judgement is in God's hands! He knew us before we were formed in the womb! He looks at the HEART and yes from the heart the mouth speaks out all the things in a person. You can and will see for yourself many erroneous thoughts here! I leave it up to Him,He will SEPERATE at the end and then the judgement. Some here and everywhere CAN NOT BE TOLD anything correctly found in scripture!

Jun 21, 2017
Okay, you've had your rant. Now, what are YOU going to do about making things better? What do you offer to others that they might become more like Jesus?

I offer you unvarnished truth. There are no "missing" books of the Bible. There are some non-canonical books that can help the reader to understand the historical and cultural context, and there are many non-canonical books that are simply fiction (and poor fiction at that).

Honestly, all I can do is keep crying out to the chain breaker and remember he didnt create me to be powerless against sin and evil. What I have to offer others is simple, freeing truth. And yes I do understand to take everything with a grain of salt. But if all scripture is God breathed why would these books ever be left out? The first chapter of Maccabees literally clarifies so many things in the regular Bible and it also describes the world today to an exact T because its the current state we're in today.

Jun 21, 2017
@PerfectlyImperfect,many ppl are so called,the judgement is in God's hands! He knew us before we were formed in the womb! He looks at the HEART and yes from the heart the mouth speaks out all the things in a person. You can and will see for yourself many erroneous thoughts here! I leave it up to Him,He will SEPERATE at the end and then the judgement. Some here and everywhere CAN NOT BE TOLD anything correctly found in scripture!
Okay tell me what the erroneous thoughts are, so I'm enlightened. Also, tell me what I didn't find or what I did find in scripture that makes this incorrect.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Honestly, all I can do is keep crying out to the chain breaker and remember he didnt create me to be powerless against sin and evil. What I have to offer others is simple, freeing truth. And yes I do understand to take everything with a grain of salt. But if all scripture is God breathed why would these books ever be left out? The first chapter of Maccabees literally clarifies so many things in the regular Bible and it also describes the world today to an exact T because its the current state we're in today.
To the bolded part: because they aren't Scripture... simple as that. It doesn't matter how much clarification the non-canonical books add; people with a better understanding of the issues than we have determined that these books aren't part of the canon. We can either argue canon, which I'm not interested in doing, or we can accept it and work with what we have.

preston39

Dec 18, 2017

You don't need more books of the Bible.
In fact you only need to know and do three...yes...3...things for eternal salvation;

Repentance
Baptism
Live a righteous life according to G-d's commandments.

Why is that so difficult to understand and get your arms around?

Jun 21, 2017
In fact you only need to know and do three...yes...3...things for eternal salvation;

Repentance
Baptism

I just said it was difficult because of all the wrong teaching thats been shoved into my head. And why yes I do need to all those things some folks say and the Bible says as well that I am saved by my Faith alone in Jesus Christ. But yes clearly I understand Faith should translate into repentance and holiness.

S

SpoonJuly

Repentance
Baptism

Well, you are not living a righteous life and this post proves it.
God hate a liar and this post is a lie.
Baptism and works have nothing to do with salvation.

Jun 21, 2017
To the bolded part: because they aren't Scripture... simple as that. It doesn't matter how much clarification the non-canonical books add; people with a better understanding of the issues than we have determined that these books aren't part of the canon. We can either argue canon, which I'm not interested in doing, or we can accept it and work with what we have.
I find that super interesting, seems to me though had they left them right where they we're suppose to we might all have a better understanding of the Fear of God. Its crazy how I can admit to being deceived but no one else seems to be able to do that. I mean no one in the "canon" was ever deceived or tricked by the devil seems highly unlikely since the only perfect word is God. But to your point just because it isnt "scripture" doesnt mean it didnt happen. So you'll live in your truth and I'll stand firm in mine. And of course there is no need to argue about it only learn a few things about myself and move on.

Jun 21, 2017
Well, you are not living a righteous life and this post proves it.
God hate a liar and this post is a lie.
Baptism and works have nothing to do with salvation.

While I do agree with you, maybe again we could try to inform with ❤. I often wonder can God see any differences between Christian websites and secular ones 🤔

Jul 21, 2019
Murica
This is pretty good writing! Alas in my view having been to the Swamp itself destroying satanic altars and buddha demon idols and yelling praise Jesus over them to the witness of spies, Murica has so many more problems than can be in one post listed! And yet there is still hope, it is not over yet, we are given a small window, a small period of grace by God to repent and fix our government by continuing with Trump and directing him to cleanse the degenerates, traitors, and foreigners from the land and save the Millennial and Gen Z generations at least to try to beget a few more generations in this brutal march to the End of the world, praise Jesus!

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA

Hello..

Firstly I want to point out, it's terribly difficult to convey emotion in writing. We learn communication using a combination of body language and speech along with inflection in our speech.

It is likely the words themselves are less than half of all communication. So when we get online, it's very difficult to adequately and appropriately express ourselves, our emotions, our meaning, through the limitations of typed words.

In person everyone thinks I'm the sweetest most caring person, online I can't manage to convey that accurately, and apparently come off as some arrogant, opinionated jerk..

I have no earthly idea how that happens, as I use the same words I would use if you were standing in front of me, but no matter I can't seem to convey my intention and my emotion.

So I've grown accustomed to being an arrogant opinionated jerk... lol.. because I just don't know how to fix it.

That said, my second point I'd like to point out is that correct doctrine is extremely important to our salvation.

There are false doctrines, false teachers and false prophets and we don't, as Christians, have to tolerate such teachings among us or allow for other innocent people to be led astray by such false doctrines.

That is why there isn't perfect conformity of teachings. It is up to each of us to study and pray and listen and learn and pray some more and make certain of the doctrine we find ourselves in, and espouse.

We will have doctrinal differences, some are minor, some can risk your very salvation.

This is why there are threads discussing them. This is why if you go to church a. you'll likely get a different teaching to church b.

The majority of pastors aren't that rich.. only the mega church people, and I'd avoid such churches if I were you.

As to the rest, ill leave it be. May the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob guide you, and us all, into all truth..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I find that super interesting, seems to me though had they left them right where they we're suppose to we might all have a better understanding of the Fear of God. Its crazy how I can admit to being deceived but no one else seems to be able to do that. I mean no one in the "canon" was ever deceived or tricked by the devil seems highly unlikely since the only perfect word is God. But to your point just because it isnt "scripture" doesnt mean it didnt happen. So you'll live in your truth and I'll stand firm in mine. And of course there is no need to argue about it only learn a few things about myself and move on.
The deuterocanonical writings were NEVER considered inspired except by the heretical Roman Catholic church, which accepted them as such because they support some of their traditions and practices that are not taught in the Bible. 1 Esdras, 2 Esdras, Tobit, Judith, Wisdom of Solomon, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, the Letter of Jeremiah, Prayer of Manasseh, 1 Maccabees, and 2 Maccabees contain many proven historical errors and contradictions.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
While I do agree with you, maybe again we could try to inform with ❤. I often wonder can God see any differences between Christian websites and secular ones 🤔
What is this "inform/correct with love" that you speak of???

Love?

What type of strange language is this that you post?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I reckon it cos of the crazy way americans speak, they mangle english and cant really read it. Thats why there's translations called 'the message' cos people arent really getting it.

You need to do Bible raps, cos its the spoken Word but you dont hear it in many churches these days cos when people worship and sing it just sounds like a bunch of white rock bands from the 90s with screaming guitars and mosh pits. Honestly. Who can hear anything above that racket.

Jun 21, 2017
Hello..

Firstly I want to point out, it's terribly difficult to convey emotion in writing. We learn communication using a combination of body language and speech along with inflection in our speech.

It is likely the words themselves are less than half of all communication. So when we get online, it's very difficult to adequately and appropriately express ourselves, our emotions, our meaning, through the limitations of typed words.

In person everyone thinks I'm the sweetest most caring person, online I can't manage to convey that accurately, and apparently come off as some arrogant, opinionated jerk..

I have no earthly idea how that happens, as I use the same words I would use if you were standing in front of me, but no matter I can't seem to convey my intention and my emotion.

So I've grown accustomed to being an arrogant opinionated jerk... lol.. because I just don't know how to fix it.

That said, my second point I'd like to point out is that correct doctrine is extremely important to our salvation.

There are false doctrines, false teachers and false prophets and we don't, as Christians, have to tolerate such teachings among us or allow for other innocent people to be led astray by such false doctrines.

That is why there isn't perfect conformity of teachings. It is up to each of us to study and pray and listen and learn and pray some more and make certain of the doctrine we find ourselves in, and espouse.

We will have doctrinal differences, some are minor, some can risk your very salvation.

This is why there are threads discussing them. This is why if you go to church a. you'll likely get a different teaching to church b.

The majority of pastors aren't that rich.. only the mega church people, and I'd avoid such churches if I were you.

As to the rest, ill leave it be. May the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob guide you, and us all, into all truth..
I do agree that things get lost in translation or they get added. I sometimes have to tell myself I could be projecting whats in my heart onto others.

Additionally, I just dont see in the Bible where they valued money over the persons soul that's all. However, clearly now I see from the Bible some people will hear and see and some people will always be blind while claiming they see and others have devoted their souls to satan. As you said though all I can do after I did my best to speak the truth is pray 🙏

Jun 21, 2017
What is this "inform/correct with love" that you speak of???

Love?

What type of strange language is this that you post?

I'm sorry Truth and Love are the same thing to me. And really because the truth has been pulled out of love we never really see it anymore. 😞

Jul 21, 2019
Murica
I reckon it cos of the crazy way americans speak, they mangle english and cant really read it. Thats why there's translations called 'the message' cos people arent really getting it.

You need to do Bible raps, cos its the spoken Word but you dont hear it in many churches these days cos when people worship and sing it just sounds like a bunch of white rock bands from the 90s with screaming guitars and mosh pits. Honestly. Who can hear anything above that racket.
No way, Murican is the best English dialect. We speak English it with flavor. Rule 1 is free speech of Murica and we are the English tongue's masters! Murica, praise Jesus!