The return Of Christ in His own words and pauls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

willybob

"I would like to also add that the prodigal son never went back to the pig pin of sin (vile sins of the flesh, and riotous living) because the old man was dead."

amen, and why would He after He learned the result of it, i have been in the mire myself and im never ever going back. its strange when you really repent those things that had such a pull in your life, turn to those things that you hate even remembering....God is good to change the things we cant, I cant imagine asking for more inheritance to go squander it in the mud, when the promise of the one in whom i believe is worth so much to every man
here is a good teaching about the prodigal son that you might enjoy, be blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6doLbF_NP4

beta

Aug 8, 2016
Yet another hijacked thread. One reason why I rarely start them
Afraid I have to disagree...this thread is not 'highjacked at all but is right on line with the 'title....
because Christ will return to finish the work He started and correct this deceived world see Rev 19v11.....
in fact dare I say He is already here spiritually and has never left HIS OWN Joh 15v26 gives some indication of that....but the rebellious and disobedient will have to wait till He appears to them in JUDGEMENT....but remember...it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. NOW is the time to be corrected !!! I say that because I want to spare you pain.