The Taco thread 🌮

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
But, tacos have style😎😎😎
Burritos look so dull and plain, plus typically they have beans talk about gas o matic😂🤣 tacos are much better!
Tacos have that tacky bean paste with lard :eek::censored:

christian74

Oct 1, 2013

i guess the thing with burrito is (1) being Asian, I eat rice all the time so no need for rice, and (2) not a big fan of beans.

At the same time, tacos can be soft AND crunchy - just can't beat crunchy tacos, the way they crunchy-away in your mouth (gosh, I'm salivating just thinking about it... oh no... please...)

A

AuntieAnt

(It will be real interesting if someone comes along with "NOT SO FAST !! QUESADILLA TRUMPS ALL !!!")
Although I love tacos and burritos, chicken quesadillas are my all-time favorite! :giggle:(y)

QUESADILLAS.jpg

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well, I don't eat pinto beans and most tacos I've had are Mexican style soft tacos. Chalupas are different but great for people that still have most of their teeth.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Chalupa? aren't those tacos too???🤔🤔🤔
I think that the chalupa is the shell that contains the stuff inside. I will probably need to make a Taco Bell run soon south of the border. I prefer soft tacos instead of the crunchy hard shell kind.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Chalupa? aren't those tacos too???🤔🤔🤔
I think that the chalupa is the shell that contains the stuff inside. I will probably need to make a Taco Bell run soon south of the border. I prefer soft tacos instead of the crunchy hard shell kind.
Technically the only difference between a taco and a chalupa is the shell. A chalupa shell is more like pita bread whereas a taco shell (soft or hard) is a tortilla.

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Technically the only difference between a taco and a chalupa is the shell. A chalupa shell is more like pita bread whereas a taco shell (soft or hard) is a tortilla.
Thank you for that information!☺️