The Trump Dictatorship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Donald Trump is meeting with Czar Putin to finalize plans for a Trump dictatorship.

Supported by the Russians and Republicans, Trump will eliminate the Constitution and the bill of rights, and form a dictatorship, made up of extremists on the far rite. KKK, Nazi's, etc.

Citizens will have 30 days to turn in their guns. Anyone found with a gun after the 30 days will be shot immediately as a liberal terrorist.

----

Abortion will be made illegal, and all unwanted children will be raised by the state and called, "Der Fuhrer's children", or "Trumps children".

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
Donald Trump is meeting with Czar Putin to finalize plans for a Trump dictatorship.

Supported by the Russians and Republicans, Trump will eliminate the Constitution and the bill of rights, and form a dictatorship, made up of extremists on the far rite. KKK, Nazi's, etc.

Citizens will have 30 days to turn in their guns. Anyone found with a gun after the 30 days will be shot immediately as a liberal terrorist.

----

Abortion will be made illegal, and all unwanted children will be raised by the state and called, "Der Fuhrer's children", or "Trumps children".
Huh. This sounds just like the Hillary plan for America, ( Which I would like to point out, That God put a stop to by putting Trump where he is now. ). Funny God really is in control, Now that being said, Does that mean Trump is one of the Gods elect. Well To me, he still has a big ? mark over his head, But just like in Danial God used King Nebacanesser, ( Who was not a member of the Tribe of Isreal ). To preserve his people, Just like he used Trump to preserve his people, The lost tribes ( Who is America and the British Commonwealth. ) and the country of Isreal, ( Who claim to be Jews, They say they are Jews but are not, But they do inhabit the holy land, Which we are the protector of.) Manassa houses the Tribe of Juda, Who are the real jews. That is all a Jew is, Someone of the tribe of Judah.
Wait a minute this sounds like Kenite post. I can't believe I just got sucked into a Kenite post, Ok I will admit I was suckered right in. it is the same thing that the Nicolaitans did to the Christians. We are really close to the end. Sorry, I now know I am not worthy and I will bow out.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Huh. This sounds just like the Hillary plan for America, ( Which I would like to point out, That God put a stop to by putting Trump where he is now. ).
Hi Enocish,

Was Obama made president by God also? Why did the Trump/GOP/Russian people attack him so much? Any dictator or bad leader could say that they were put there by God. And that we should do bad things because they are from God?

The evils of the past are not from God, God is love. When God withdraws His love, then evil rushes in like a flood.

Funny God really is in control, Now that being said, Does that mean Trump is one of the Gods elect. Well To me, he still has a big ? mark over his head,
No one can judge another's salvation, God's Word does that. I hope every one will get to heaven. By their fruits you shall know them.

Fruits of the Spirit, Gal 5:22-23.

Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance,.....All these are seen in the words and deeds of those who are mature in the gift of the Holy Spirit Acts 2:38. These are things that we expect from the people of God Christians.

Fruits of the flesh, Gal 5:19-21, sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery, idolatry and witchcraft, hatred (showing no love), discord (causing confusion), jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions (dividing) and envy, drunkenness, orgies (NIV). Also liar, accuser, and full of pride.

Which one is Trump? (Don't listen to those who make excuses for behaviors, or those who accuse and point the finger at others, which is a tactic of the devil spirits that don't take responsibility for their own actions Gen 3:12.)

----------

But just like in Danial God used King Nebacanesser, ( Who was not a member of the Tribe of Isreal ). To preserve his people, Just like he used Trump to preserve his people,
The captivity in Babylon was not a preserving blessing. It was the withdrawing of blessings of Israel for hurting God's love for them. Israel was brought into bondage, many Israelites were killed, and Jerusalem was destroyed. The people of Israel suffered as slaves for many years. If they would have remained loyal to God's love for them Babylon would not have conquered Jerusalem.

The lost tribes ( Who is America and the British Commonwealth. )
When this theory was first made, no one could really prove that it was not true. But modern DNA testing casts doubt on the theory.

and the country of Isreal, ( Who claim to be Jews, They say they are Jews but are not,
Can anyone prove that they are not descendants of Israel?

But they do inhabit the holy land, Which we are the protector of.) Manassa houses the Tribe of Juda, Who are the real jews. That is all a Jew is, Someone of the tribe of Judah.
All they are required to be is flesh descendants of Israel.

Wait a minute this sounds like Kenite post. I can't believe I just got sucked into a Kenite post, Ok I will admit I was suckered right in. it is the same thing that the Nicolaitans did to the Christians. We are really close to the end. Sorry, I now know I am not worthy and I will bow out.
Hey, hang out for awhile. It's ok.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Those last two points make me think this person is a satirist. Would be interesting to see someone try to grab guns and overturn Roe v Wade at the same time, Hollywood wouldn't know what to do.

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
ing
Hi Enocish,

Was Obama made president by God also? Why did the Trump/GOP/Russian people attack him so much? Any dictator or bad leader could say that they were put there by God. And that we should do bad things because they are from God?

yep, Seems like that should go without saying.
All peoples in a place of authority whether presidents, senators or Congress on down. God places them. How do you think potus woke up. They were lulled to sleep. And the evil dominions and principalities were working there plan. So yes God allowed his evilness to take place so that his people would come to the senses and realize how they are rejecting God. And they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for Obama, They were going to use Hillary to finish there plan. And thank God that he put Trump in office instead. Or else You and I would not be having this conversation right now.

The evils of the past are not from God, God is love. When God withdraws His love, then evil rushes in like a flood.

you are right here evil is not from God. but God does not hang out where he is not wanted. And the further we push him away the more evil that creeps in.

No one can judge another's salvation, God's Word does that. I hope every one will get to heaven. By their fruits you shall know them.

Not all will get to go to heaven. We know of one who has already been judged. Right after the rebellion. but he has been executed yet, So no one has really ever died yet.

Fruits of the Spirit, Gal 5:22-23.

Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance,.....All these are seen in the words and deeds of those who are mature in the gift of the Holy Spirit Acts 2:38. These are things that we expect from the people of God Christians.

Fruits of the flesh, Gal 5:19-21, sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery, idolatry and witchcraft, hatred (showing no love), discord (causing confusion), jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions (dividing) and envy, drunkenness, orgies (NIV). Also liar, accuser, and full of pride.
which means Trump is a man who walks under the sun just like you and me. He is capable of all though things just like you and me.

Which one is Trump?
all or none or some. He is flesh and blood same as you and me. Does he not deserve forgiveness if he asks. Punishment for sins, He is no different than you or me.

God is no respecter of persons, he gives everyone the same opportunity. but he doesn't love everyone. Mal - 1:3, Rom 9:13

----------

The captivity in Babylon was not a preserving blessing. It was the withdrawing of blessings of Israel for hurting God's love for them. Israel was brought into bondage, many Israelites were killed, and Jerusalem was destroyed. The people of Israel suffered as slaves for many years. If they would have remained loyal to God's love for them Babylon would not have conquered Jerusalem.

Not entirely true here. Sorry, my studies show something completely different. Anytime Isreal was given over to the enemy it was because he was angry with them, But because of his promise to Abraham he had to preserve them somehow.

P

pjharrison

----

There's no telling what's going to happen, because Trump is the one bringing in the last days. People are calling evil good and good evil.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

----

Trump is very much for the Constitution and his choice for the recent vacancy in the Supreme Court reflects that as well as his choice for the next Supreme Court justice. He is big on the Second Amendment too. You might be right though in that abortion may become illegal but this will take a few years. You need to stop relying on your news from CNN or MSNBC. Seriously.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Those last two points make me think this person is a satirist. Would be interesting to see someone try to grab guns and overturn Roe v Wade at the same time, Hollywood wouldn't know what to do.
Grabbing the guns is what the Democrats try to do, overturning Roe v Wade preventing the cruel deaths of the innocent unborn is what the Republicans are trying to do. Neither will probably ever happen.

Jul 10, 2018
Trump is very much for the Constitution and his choice for the recent vacancy in the Supreme Court reflects that as well as his choice for the next Supreme Court justice. He is big on the Second Amendment too. You might be right though in that abortion may become illegal but this will take a few years. You need to stop relying on your news from CNN or MSNBC. Seriously.
Yeah he probably watches CNN and HuffPost which is satire and opinion news at best.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
has anybody here not read the revelation of John and realize that the end is coming and most will side with the AntiChrist and most will Go to hell for it? Talk about trial by fire! Choose justice kindness and love and possibly perish temporarily. Or obey the devil and serve money, pleasure and greed and see what horrors will result.

Take the easy way, take the mark or refuse it. 7 years isn't long to suffer compaired to an eternity in the lake of fire. Why did the Lord warn us of such things if we were all going to fly away before it starts? Just look what happened to Job. At least we've been warned!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Troops are already assembling in the middle east, our money isn't worth the paper it's printed on, the USA allows the murder of unborn babys as birth control. Satanism, astrology, idoltry, sorcery [which is greek for phama.] almost all evils of man and Satan are protected by law. The Yellowstone crater is ready to blow and Oil I believe will replace gold.

Who's the great prostitute and where's the lale of fire?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
twenty trillion on debt looks like this, $20,000,000,000,000. that's how much the USA owes the Fed. Res. Bank!

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
There's no telling what's going to happen, because Trump is the one bringing in the last days.
Hi PJ,

I do agree with you about these being the last days. But I don't see Trump being mentioned personally in the Bible.

Israel and Jerusalem fall to Iran in the 2 witnesses and the 7th trumpet Rev 11, Trump may abandon Jerusalem to Iran and Russia. That would make him part of the events leading up to that, but he is not personally mentioned.

People are calling evil good and good evil.
But they always have been, since ancient times up to the present, that is the way of the world.

Maybe we see the reality of the deeds of darkness because we are standing in the radiant revealing light of the Bible Gospel.

Now, the light of the gospel knowledge of God's love is revealed to us, in us. The Bible has never been so read, researched, and commented about, by so many millions, believed on by billions.

This great gospel light, the knowledge of God's willing love, Jesus, shines on the darkness of sin, revealing the works of darkness like never before in history.

So the darkness has always been there, perhaps it is the preaching of the gospel light, shining greater than ever before, shining to every soul on this earth, come to Jesus, here is true love, eternal love. Maybe that is why evil seems to be greater, not because it is any greater, but because the gospel light of God's love reveals it for what it is, like never before.

P

pjharrison

Hi PJ,

I do agree with you about these being the last days. But I don't see Trump being mentioned personally in the Bible.

Israel and Jerusalem fall to Iran in the 2 witnesses and the 7th trumpet Rev 11, Trump may abandon Jerusalem to Iran and Russia. That would make him part of the events leading up to that, but he is not personally mentioned.

But they always have been, since ancient times up to the present, that is the way of the world.

Maybe we see the reality of the deeds of darkness because we are standing in the radiant revealing light of the Bible Gospel.

Now, the light of the gospel knowledge of God's love is revealed to us, in us. The Bible has never been so read, researched, and commented about, by so many millions, believed on by billions.

This great gospel light, the knowledge of God's willing love, Jesus, shines on the darkness of sin, revealing the works of darkness like never before in history.

So the darkness has always been there, perhaps it is the preaching of the gospel light, shining greater than ever before, shining to every soul on this earth, come to Jesus, here is true love, eternal love. Maybe that is why evil seems to be greater, not because it is any greater, but because the gospel light of God's love reveals it for what it is, like never before.
Of course the bible is not going to mention Trump by name.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Trump is very much for the Constitution
Is that what the fox Russian propaganda far rite wing media told you? Trump seems to be a long time criminal that hates law enforcement.

and his choice
He didn't choose, the rite wing power grabbers chose someone for him who is prejudice against minorities and against individual rights, in favor of money corporations and also has rite wing prejudices.

for the recent vacancy in the Supreme Court reflects that as well as his choice for the next Supreme Court justice.
I hope these judges work out fairly, but it seems that Trump approves people who are loyal to Trump first, the party second, rite wing prejudice third, and the people fourth. (Jesus is about last)

He is big on the Second Amendment too.
Do you want to buy a bridge in New York? Ha Ha. But you already have.

Trump is only using the issue as a dividing tool. When the rite wing radicals seize power they will take the guns.

You might be right though in that abortion may become illegal but this will take a few years.
Here is are some problems about this for me, if you can answer, I would appreciate it.

What happens after abortion becomes illegal?

What will be the sentence for a woman who has an abortion? If it is murder, then it should be the death penalty, but maybe only in Kansas, Alabama, and Texas.

What if a woman has 3 or 4 abortions? What happens then?

How will you tell the difference between a woman who has a natural miscarriage and a miscarriage that is caused by her actions?

The law banning abortion will only be for the poor women, not the rich. The rich will travel to other places to have abortions, the poor women will not be able to leave. So the law will only be for the poor.

If a woman if planning to have an abortion or cause a miscarriage, will you lock them up in prison, bind them hands and feet, so that they cannot cause themselves to miscarriage? It would only be for about 6-9 months. Will you build more prisons to hold these women?

When women die because they did not have proper medical treatment, will you say, "I did that, I caused that to happen, I assisted in her death, because she could not get proper medical treatment?"

---

You see, all the people that want abortion to be made illegal, don't take into account all the problems that are associated with it. They say to just make it illegal, but they haven't thought beyond that.

I remember when it was illegal before. All the terrible, horrible things that happened. It was so terrible that it was a great relief when it became legal. The great suffering of women who had abortions ended.

But now, high minded, hard hearted people want to return to the age of suffering. They don't care what it means to other people, they must enforce their ideals on others, regardless of the pain and suffering that they cause.

Once it is illegal, people will do things that you did not want, or did not think would happen, but then when government takes control, the boundary of reason will be gone from your control. Maybe the government will start executing women for abortion, but it will be too late to save your daughter from execution.

You need to stop relying on your news from CNN or MSNBC. Seriously.
You need to stop relying on your news from Fox far rite wing Russian propaganda network, Seriously.

Do you think that Fox network is Christian?

----

When will you learn that Trump is a liar?

Here is the Trump pattern for speeches. Everyone is against you, but I am for you.

He says to Christians, "you are being attacked, I am on your side".

He says to gun owners, "You are being attacked, but I am on your side."

He says to far rite groups, "You are being attacked, but I am on your side."

The truth is that Trump flip flops faster than a fish out of water.

He wasn't against abortion rights until he found that it was beneficial to him to change positions.

Can't you see that you can't believe anything that Trump says? He is a Liar, Liar, Liar!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Is that what the fox Russian propaganda far rite wing media told you? Trump seems to be a long time criminal that hates law enforcement.

Trump is only using the issue as a dividing tool. When the rite wing radicals seize power they will take the guns.

Here is are some problems about this for me, if you can answer, I would appreciate it.

What happens after abortion becomes illegal?

What will be the sentence for a woman who has an abortion? If it is murder, then it should be the death penalty, but maybe only in Kansas, Alabama, and Texas
I don't think that such a sentence for a woman who has an abortion to involve jail time, let alone the death sentence. What happens after abortion becomes illegal? Probably would result in a lot of innocent children being spared a horrible death.

As far as the guns are concerned I have never owned a gun so there will be no gun taken away from me. There is no way a Republican president is going to promote a law that takes away the right of a citizen to be armed and thus disregarding the Second Amendment. Besides, the justices to the Supreme Court that Trump nominates, in addition to the one already installed and those conservative justices already seated will find such a law unconstitutional. Their primary purpose is to interpret the Constitution in regards as to whether or not, if brought before the Supreme Court for debate and judgement, such a law does not violate it.

Seriously, American government is covered in high school and college. You don't need Fox News or the fake news organizations to understand these most basic concepts and constructs.

Right wing radicals, even if in power would promote weaker gun control measures and not stronger ones that would erode the protections of the Second Amendment.

It is obvious that you are confusing the Republicans who promote a smaller government with the Democrats who promote a expanding government that will eventually control every aspect of life for the citizens it governs.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm for the Constitution, so is Bernie Sanders even the Freemasons that wrote it allowed for making changes in it. They are called amendments. It is not the Ten Commandments! It was not written by the finger of God from on high. Who ever says it is are either deceived or lying!

The well regulated militia of which the second amendenment refers has, been replaced by the National Guard! The right to keep and bear arms is not the right to keep and bear guns. I've had several guns in my life and I was Air Police during Viet Nam, I know how to use them. The, shall not be infringed part is moot. It already has been. You can't make a hand gun out of a rifle or shotgun or convert a semi auto into a machine gun. Bump stocks are cheating.

Abortion is a matter for the Supreme court and may be overturned. Personally, for medical reasons, rape or incest, I could go along with it but as a method of birth control. I'm against it.

Democratic Socialists are against Coporate Socialists mainly and believe that the citizens should have a share in this nation and the elected leaders, are elected to serve the people, not rule over them. They are not Marxist at all. That was 1950s Red Scare, John Birch Society tactics. The Koch Brothers quit the JBS because they think it is too liberal. I don't want to live in a Nazi America!

If Democratic Socialists get their way, Unions won't bs desired any more except by the gangsters who get a cut from the checks of the honest folks that actually work for a living. FDR style banking regulations that prevented another crash, and Fascists like Voodo Reagan repealed would be reinstated, Health, education and welfare will become a priority and the well being of the average working man will be restored.

It's a pipe dream though the forces of the Antichrist will never allow it.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
I don't think that such a sentence for a woman who has an abortion to involve jail time, let alone the death sentence.
tourist,

But wait! If abortion is murder, then you are not punishing the person for the murder. What about all the other murderers, are you going to set them free also?

And you may think that death or jail time is not the thing to do. But once you give the power to the government, they will do things that you did not want them to do, things that you thought that they never would do, like the death penalty for abortions. Maybe only in Kansas, Oklahoma, Alabama, N & S Carolina, Arizona, Louisiana, Colorado, Arkansas, Virginia, and Idaho will they have the death penalty for murder. All others will be life in prison without parole.

And you will say, "No, no, I didn't want that". But the police will come and get the pregnant women, put them in jail, until they are forced to give birth, to prevent the murder.

---

See, you have illustrated my point about not thinking beyond the point of making abortion illegal, the consequences of making it illegal.

What happens after abortion becomes illegal? Probably would result in a lot of innocent children being spared a horrible death.
Here is the problem. Women who don't want to have a child can cause themselves to miscarriage.

Do you want your sister, daughter, aunt, or mother, to die because abortion is illegal? Because they could not get proper medical care?

Maybe you think that it would be justice, that someone should die, after aborting a child. And you say that because it is not someone close to you, who may have been beaten and raped, and their whole world destroyed. Will you have mercy on others?

If only people were reasonable about this matter as you seem to be. But that is not the case. The extremists will not be reasonable. They (men) will force their will on others.

=========

As far as the guns are concerned I have never owned a gun so there will be no gun taken away from me. There is no way a Republican president is going to promote a law that takes away the right of a citizen to be armed and thus disregarding the Second Amendment.
Trump is only a republican in word, not in deeds. He is a dictator with his own agenda, that does not include promoting the general welfare.

Besides, the justices to the Supreme Court that Trump nominates, in addition to the one already installed and those conservative justices already seated will find such a law unconstitutional. Their primary purpose is to interpret the Constitution in regards as to whether or not, if brought before the Supreme Court for debate and judgement, such a law does not violate it.
You think that Trump will uphold the laws, when he has already proven that he has no respect for law (tariffs) or this nation's interests and defense from foes. Our foe is not the EU., DUH! Trump's best buddy dictator Czar Putin is the foe! But no, Trump believes Czar Putin over Americans!

When the Trump dictatorship comes, you will have no rights, guns, trial by jury, elections, all gone!

Seriously, American government is covered in high school and college. You don't need Fox News or the fake news organizations to understand these most basic concepts and constructs.
You know Germany had laws too. But they voted Hitler supreme power........At gun point by far rite extremists.

Right wing radicals, even if in power would promote weaker gun control measures and not stronger ones that would erode the protections of the Second Amendment.
There will be no second amendment, no constitution, no bill of rights, only a Trump dictatorship.

You will do as you are told to do. You will pledge your loyalty to our great fearless leader. You will do the job that you are assigned to do and cheer at every party rally.

Never ask why your Jewish neighbors were taken away, or where they went. And that immigrant neighbor and his family that were taken away, again, keep your mouth shut if you want to live.

Have you no knowledge of history? Or the way that things are in a dictatorship?

Hitler wasn't that smart or able. It was the people around him, that supported him, that helped empower him. With Trump it is the far rite extremists that support his actions. Christians are supporting the same spirits around Trump. Sadly, they don't see the lying spirit that is in him. They continue to make excuses for his behavior and use the devil spirit tactic of pointing the finger at someone else, always accusing day and night, (It's all Obama's fault, he made me do it!), instead of taking responsibility for their own actions.

It is obvious that you are confusing the Republicans who promote a smaller government with the Democrats who promote a expanding government that will eventually control every aspect of life for the citizens it governs.
Is that what the sly and cunning Fox told you? That everybody against the republicans wants a government that controls you?

How much will making abortion illegal add to the government's control over women? We will need many more jails for women. More police and investigators. More prison guards. Thousands and thousands of women in prisons.

And if being gay, or what ever, becomes illegal, the government will have to be watching everybody's sex life to make sure that they are not having gay sex, or the kind of sex not approved by the Bible, and a panel of conservative experts. (Republicans and RCC priests.)

--

I think that everyone wants a reasonable, fair, and just government, with equal rights for all.

The idea that people don't want this is a tactic of division by persons who look to gain by dividing Americans.

(Remember that these far right extremists want to cause race wars, left and rite wars, and other conflicts, so that they can declare marshal law and seize power. This is the classic pattern of dictators. Now being attempted on this generations of Americans.)