the unbiased media again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Please tell me what Hillary believes that you support.
Please tell me what she believes that you don't agree with.
Are you voting for her?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
You can uncloset here. It is a safe space. I am not judgemental.
I just want to know straight up bottom line where your at.
It will help me sleep better.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
While both parties could have chosen better candidates, HRC is definitely a better choice than Trump. If you want more specifics on issues, that's better left for PMs. We can discuss that privately.

M

Mitspa

If I was in charge ..Hillary and many in the media would be shot for treason

J

jennymae

If I was in charge ..Hillary and many in the media would be shot for treason
You wouldn't even give them a fair trial? You should not be throwing statements like this around, some people will take you seriously and take action, and, you come across somewhat intimidating by saying this.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Treason is a crime that gets spoken of quite a bit in this forum. I think we should all be informed as to what Treason is. Treason is the name of a specific crime. It is the only crime written into the United States constitution as it was originally ratified. No definition was given for what makes a treason in the constitution. Prior to the founding of the United States and perhaps even today in the United Kingdom, treason was to take any action against the sovereignty of the king. To commit an overt act of Treason is called treachery. At times, any illegal act could be considered treason if it was the kings prerogative. Fortunately our lawmakers knew better than to give the government such a tool for enforcing its own political agenda. Treason is the only crime besides murder that can be punished with death currently in the United States. So our lawmakers defined treason as providing aid and comfort to our enemy. This is a crime that requires intent to violate. Hillary Clinton I'm sure has committed many crimes in her life such as mishandling state secrets. She should be prosecuted for this just like the many servicemen and civil servants before who have done the same, but no evidence has been reported yet that Clinton committed treason. People post on this forum about someone should be shot for treason, but I think many people are confused about what treason is. It's ok, my sister is a lawyer and she accuses me of treason frequently for speaking of my desire to overthrow the government. What I engage in is called sedition, and I believe it's one of the most American things you can do.

Last edited:

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Wasn't it a bunch of non-working bums (harlots, thieves), illegals (outcasts, lepers, possessed with demons) and street thugs (barbarians, crooked tax collectors, Sons of Thunder, James & John) who became Christ's devoted followers? :confused:
They were? I thought they were like fishermen and tax collectors ect? Unless you arent talking about his apostles.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
The answer is YES.

And great retribution was promised to the wealthy who would not give all they had to the poor. For those who call themselves Christian but who support Trump, they will have their day of reckoning on the Judgment Day.

Yes Im sure God's wrath hangs more on those who believe things like welfare needs reformed over those who advocate homosexuality and abortion ect ect.

M

Mitspa

It never ceases to amaze me how people can proclaim themselves Christian but support someone whose ideas are so opposed to the teachings of Jesus.
Yea ..no way a person could be a Christian and vote for a Democrat

M

Mitspa

You wouldn't even give them a fair trial? You should not be throwing statements like this around, some people will take you seriously and take action, and, you come across somewhat intimidating by saying this.
Yea I'm a old military guy who swore to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic ...I think its a reasonable statement ..I only wish Americans would rise up and restore the constitution.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I would allow them a trial, but really, it would be just a formality.
I am not saying execute them for treason without a trial.
Yet the evidence would be overwhelming. Can you imagine if the WW ll generation were still alive and in their prime and in power.
What is going on today would be unthinkable.
And I am going back only a couple of generations.
Our founding fathers? They must be looking down and shaking their heads.

M

Mitspa

The media are crooks...
[video=youtube;3ZKg0fxWvYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKg0fxWvYU[/video]

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
This is how conservative the media is:

13912642_10209382947066037_330406101622673203_n.jpg

CBS: Liberal
ABC: Liberal
CNN: Liberal
MSNBC: Liberal
Fox: Conservative

Wasn't it someone who once said that whoever controls the media controls the mind?

M

Mitspa

This is how conservative the media is:

View attachment 157836

CBS: Liberal
ABC: Liberal
CNN: Liberal
MSNBC: Liberal
Fox: Conservative

Wasn't it someone who once said that whoever controls the media controls the mind?
The Nazis and communist could take lessons from the Democrat party on propaganda and lies. These people should be arrested .. given a military trial and then shot for treason.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
The Nazis and communist could take lessons from the Democrat party on propaganda and lies. These people should be arrested .. given a military trial and then shot for treason.
I'll just put my faith in God that when the you-know-what hits the fan, I won't be neck-deep in it, because I didn't contribute to it. Here are my priorities: follow God, love people, be proud of my spiritual citizenship, do not be swayed by corruption or negativity in the media, and trust in God to make things right for me as an individual.

Jan 24, 2009
Yea ..no way a person could be a Christian and vote for a Democrat
...but Democrats believe in helping the poor!

Ya know, giving them fish. And more fish. And perpetually giving them fish...so people feel that they need the government to eat!

Where as we miserable Conservatives(not to be confused the Repugnitcans and/or RINOs) prefer to teach a man how to fish so he can have a skill, feel confident, enjoy the feeling of accomplishment, and enjoy a tasty walleye that he caught on his own!

...and Democrats hate wars and will bend over backwards to stay out of them and love the enemy...yet lay down in submission as they embrace genocide on their own offspring.

Whereas we miserable Conservatives hate war, but prefer to defeat an enemy on their soil rather than on our own, all the while encouraging people to value human life(know as "blobs of tissue" and "products of conception" and "fetuses" by liberals and Democrats) from conception to natural death.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
With all this talk of shooting Hillary, the Democrats, and others, I wonder if someone is going to report this forum to the FCC or the Secret Service and have it shut down for allowing the demands for political violence.

Hard to believe that a Christian web site can allow all this.

J

jennymae

It is downright frightening. This has gone too far.

J

jennymae

Some posters are being radicalized it seems. I have to consider whether to continue posting here. Some of the posts are getting real scary now. It looks like the GOP nominee is getting the worst out of his supporters. I am literally afraid of what's going to happen:(