When how one applies mustard affects the truth of the gospel, please let me know.
Sure thing, we will post a memo in Gullible Magazine
When how one applies mustard affects the truth of the gospel, please let me know.
"Never plow with an ass" is a good life lesson though![]()
Actually, the Bible clearly states that Satan goes to and fro (Job 1:7, 2:2).The Bible clearly states multiple times that God goes to and fro.
"Never plow with an ass" is a good life lesson though![]()
Never try to carry on a meaningful conversation with one, either.
Unless your name is Balaam?
"If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain..." -- Matthew 17:20
Mustard DOES have a place in the Bible...
*Jumps up and down trying to catch Gypsy's attention*
ME, ME ME ME!!! PICK MMMEEE!!!
I know I'm short, but at some point, she's just gotta see me here...
When how one applies mustard affects the truth of the gospel, please let me know.
you know, i haven't had a good opportunity to call someone a heretic lately... ; p
I had a psychotic break down because of some christians, so trust me I know how you feel.My heart is saddened. I used to think I could socialize with you people. Oh sure you all go to different churches, your doctrinal beliefs are different from mine - but I used to think that was alright, I could hang out in a forum with you people despite that. But then I found out something I just can't allow to slide...
YOU DON'T ALL APPLY MUSTARD THE RIGHT WAY!
The Bible clearly states multiple times that God goes to and fro. Therefore one should apply mustard to bread from left to right. But some of you apply it from right to left... some apply it up and down... some go in a SPIRAL for heaven's sake! Why I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you play tic-tac-toe with it before you finish making a sandwich.
I'm sorry, I can't talk to you people any more.
Now this is not a debate thread. I don't want to discuss what is the right way. I already know the right way and nothing you can do will change my mind. So just don't bother.
However, if there are any others who adhere to the proper Godly ways of applying mustard, I would like to talk to you. Please feel free to comment here.
What? It makes as much sense as some of the threads here.
I had a psychotic break down because of some christians, so trust me I know how you feel.
The f*** thing was, when I recovered and returned to church they all told me that after I was baptized, the power of the holy ghost was to powerful for me to take on all at once and that's why I went psychotic.
Oh I didn't, took me two years to get out but I'm out.Easy peasy lemon squeezy............don't go back to that church..........dey is crazy
Doesn't the Bible say : "Do not worry about tomato for tomato will worry about itself?"
Speaking of heretics^ I can't believe you would post such a weak mustard tourist. That definitely isn't moving any mountains. Here is a good manly mountain-moving mustard for you
View attachment 98164
............... all I know iz, I ain't cleaning up the messYour pyschotic episode is brain chemistry, which can be exasperated by stress.I had a psychotic break down because of some christians, so trust me I know how you feel.
The f*** thing was, when I recovered and returned to church they all told me that after I was baptized, the power of the holy ghost was to powerful for me to take on all at once and that's why I went psychotic.
Elin, you don't understand the complexity of your request. I would have to undo seeing how all the illusionist's tricks work. Ask yourself, could you do that?Your pyschotic episode is brain chemistry, which can be exasperated by stress.
It can be remedied with the appropriate chemicals.
But don't give up on God because of it, just let go of your wrong apprehension of him and
let him lead you to a right understanding of him in the Scriptures.