Theme park or National park?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
There comes a time in life where a waterfall becomes more beautiful than a waterslide I think. I did atleast for me. How bout you?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
There comes a time in life where a waterfall becomes more beautiful than a waterslide I think. I did atleast for me. How bout you?
Im a natural park kinda gal at this point in my life :)

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
National park, I'm planning my next several vacations around them (if I don't end up house poor and doing staycations because I put all my money into a house and need time to work on projects in it (still and if, haven't bought anything yet))

May 12, 2016
NF hands down. I had my fun in my youth with theme parks. (Cliff hanger, hammer head ECT..) All things not easy on the body. Now I find my joy and peace with my Lord in his creation. Though if you noticed not a fan of the national parks. I.E. Yellowstone, ECT.. I not a fan of bumper to bumper traffic or ignorance. I find the local hidden gems. FB_IMG_1534891293368.jpg

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
NF hands down. I had my fun in my youth with theme parks. (Cliff hanger, hammer head ECT..) All things not easy on the body. Now I find my joy and peace with my Lord in his creation. Though if you noticed not a fan of the national parks. I.E. Yellowstone, ECT.. I not a fan of bumper to bumper traffic or ignorance. I find the local hidden gems. View attachment 187081
I dont like touristy places either although growing up the fam DID go to yellowstone. Pikes peak.Garden of the God..Redwood national forest..niagra falls..mount rusmore etc..but i like tge adventure of finding a special place myself :)

May 12, 2016
I dont like touristy places either although growing up the fam DID go to yellowstone. Pikes peak.Garden of the God..Redwood national forest..niagra falls..mount rusmore etc..but i like tge adventure of finding a special place myself :)
I've only been to the Rio Grande as a kid. I worked in Woodland Park, so I drove up Pikes Peak., took my son to the air force museum, 7 falls, and Garden of the God's. There also. After that, all the hidden jewels like coalminers road ECT... Never been to any of the others, though not sure if Cades Cove is state or national. I did promise a friend I'd go my next time back. He was born into its history and promised a private tour. Will kinda be like walking through history with a grandpa as the narrator. I do look forward to that.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I've only been to the Rio Grande as a kid. I worked in Woodland Park, so I drove up Pikes Peak., took my son to the air force museum, 7 falls, and Garden of the God's. There also. After that, all the hidden jewels like coalminers road ECT... Never been to any of the others, though not sure if Cades Cove is state or national. I did promise a friend I'd go my next time back. He was born into its history and promised a private tour. Will kinda be like walking through history with a grandpa as the narrator. I do look forward to that.
Oh yeah..been to the grand canyon too..lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
@tourist ..hiya tourist..how are you? Im still seeking my picinic partner to explore some natural wonders ;)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have been to Niagara Falls twice and the two waterparks in Walt Disney World many times, Mayday Falls in Typhoon Lagoon is an awesome waterslide. The other water park is Blizzard Beach and the water slides are great there too. I have never been to a national park.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Natural parks, all the way. Theme parks are okay as destination vacations. I'll visit Disney World someday, but first I want to see more of the natural wonders God created. They're far more awe-inspiring, IMHO.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm always awe struck by the rugged beauty of nature and when I outgrew Disney land I learned to appreciate the glories god has provided. I've often thought of taking the amtrack cross country jus to see more than I can from a car window.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Sorry kid, I'm not sure I understand the question.
I started a new thread called

Why buy the cow when you get the milk free

Check it out and let me know what you think..lol