B
1. It's perfectly alright to be flawed and admit it.
2. My STi is wicked fast
1. It's perfectly alright to be flawed and admit it.
2. My STi is wicked fast
I just happen to know that car can do a 1/4 mile in 13 seconds flat completely stock.You need to define "wicked fast" so the rest of us can be impressed
I think my car does the 1/4 mile in about 16 seconds, so I have both you guys beat!!
View attachment 86088
You need to define "wicked fast" so the rest of us can be impressed
STi
something Transmitted Infection.
I just happen to know that car can do a 1/4 mile in 13 seconds flat completely stock.
pretty![]()
i have an 02 WRX wagon -- she can easily go 14 flat in the 1/4, maybe a touch faster than 13.6 if i launch hard.
i won't get a new Subie until they make a wagon rex again -- but i would go for an sti crosstek