Things You Hate Doing, But Do Anyway "Because It's Good for You"!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I hate greens (I know ladies are supposed to be trigger happy about forcing greens on everybody) but I do as my mama taught me and I’m eating those despicable little things disguised as food.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Visiting my Grandma.
Hate it.

no....no, it’s not what you think. 😯
She tends to get a little too aggressive when we have the rooftop-to-trampoline slam dunk competitions.

She always wins. 😪

(Plus she always talks a lot of trash...it gets kinda old)
Leave it to Reborn to have the thuggiest grandma ever. 😁

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Heh...

I've always said that when I grow up I'm going to have one bowl, one plate, one glass, one fork, one spoon, one butter knife, one steak knife, etc. and live out of the draining rack. No mountain of dishes, no putting dishes away.
hahaha... there is always paper plates at wallmart for very good deal/price oh don't forget to get ice cream too... yumm, any flavor☺️

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
flossing at night because then it discourages me to have a snack if i get hungry because i don't want to floss again.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Leave it to Reborn to have the thuggiest grandma ever. 😁
“Thuggy”
I hear that’s what her So-Cal Motorcycle Club calls her.

The Sons Of Gran-archy?
(They roll with their kids)
I think? Idk, Something corny like that... 🤔

I’ll check her full-back tattoo next time l visit and let you know what their name is.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
sometimes....being social is what I hate doing but its supposedly good for me to go out and meet people.

I dont like going to work, cant say I hate it (depends on the job, and how early I started) but work is good for me.
I welcomed working from home when there was actually nothing to much for me to do lol. And holidays.

Foodwise Im ok but. do remember once having to take fish oil everyday in those capsule things and swallowing them...I hated having to always remember to take supplements or vitamins. Nowadays I dont bother as I make the effort to get all my vitamins from fresh food and fresh fish but for a while I had to build up my body after having to take medicine...that was actually quite bad for me (though the doctors claimed it was good) no actually it was HORRIBLE.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
hahaha... there is always paper plates at wallmart for very good deal/price oh don't forget to get ice cream too... yumm, any flavor☺️
Yup yup yup we already do that for family dinners. Because when the whole family is meeting at Grandma's house, nobody wants to wash all those plates and forks when we could be in the living room listening to what uncle Fred pulled on a smart alec at the factory.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Shoveling snow (it’s good for me cause the car can get out lol)

I usually don’t hate doing things... if it has to be done... it gets done.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Taking a shower lol 😆😅
What I like to do is listen to Christian music or sing songs like this...

🎶 Rubber duckie you're the one
You make bath time lots of fun
Rubber duckie I'm awfully fond of you 🎶

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
What I like to do is listen to Christian music or sing songs like this...

🎶 Rubber duckie you're the one
You make bath time lots of fun
Rubber duckie I'm awfully fond of you 🎶

Lol i was just kidding 😂 I know some people who dislike who don't take a bath everyday 😀

Johari

Dec 24, 2013
-exercising regularly
-drinking lots of water
-limit the time I overanalyze

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
spwllcheck😉,
cleaning my hardwood flooring
and
listening to redundant people😇