THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
God can save a Jew by creating a new creature just as easily as a gentile.

The two witnesses are here (the law and prophets) Typified by Moses and Elias .They will be silenced for a while while God sends a famine for hearing His word the gospel of his salvation.

The parable in Luke 16 speaks directly to that kind of idea of Jewish men dying and then coming back to life.As if salvation had something to with corrupted flesh of any nation . Jesus said his flesh profits for nothing. That must mean something?

If men do not believe Moses and the prophets (sola scriptura) than neither would they if someone raised from the dead.

Luke 16: 29-31 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Both Jewish flesh and gentile flesh have nothing to do with salvation .God is simply not serve by the corruptible hands of men. We are waiting for our new incorruptible bodies. They will be neither Jew or gentile, male nor female .The kingdom comes not by observing the temporal things.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

GRAFTED DOES NOT MEAN YOU BE COME A SPIRITUAL ISRAELITE.

Look how many time GOD refers to Gentiles and Jews.

Acts 10:28 (NIV)
28 He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with a Gentile or visit him. But God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean.

Romans 2:9-10 (KJV)
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Romans 10:12-13 (NIV)
12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Galatians 2:14 (ESV)
14 But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, “If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?”

IF YOU ARE GENTILE BELIEVER, YOU WILL REMAIN A GENTILE BELIEVE.

THE 144,000 ARE JUST AS HE HIMSELF HAS SAID, FROM EVERY TRIBE OF ISRAEL.

HE CHOSE THEM TO REPOPULATE ISRAEL. PERIOD.

YOU GET TO GO INTO THE MILLENIAL KINGDOM IN OUR GLORIFIED BODIES, AND IS SAYS WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS, NOT GIVEN IN MARRIAGE.

Mar 28, 2016

28 He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with a Gentile or visit him. But God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean.

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

14 But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, “If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?”

YOU GET TO GO INTO THE MILLENIAL KINGDOM IN OUR GLORIFIED BODIES, AND IS SAYS WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS, NOT GIVEN IN MARRIAGE.
I do not see anything that says gentile pagan have a different requirement than that of a Jewish pagans.The reference to Acts 10 to "our law" is the law of the fathers.By that law of looking at the outward flesh men hoping their flesh will profit There were murdering Christians the new name the father named his new creation the church .Previously calling her Israel the born again name The law of God commands us to know no man after the flesh.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I do not see anything that says gentile pagan have a different requirement than that of a Jewish pagans.The reference to Acts 10 to "our law" is the law of the fathers.By that law of looking at the outward flesh men hoping their flesh will profit There were murdering Christians the new name the father named his new creation the church .Previously calling her Israel the born again name The law of God commands us to know no man after the flesh.

THEY ARE HIS CHOSEN NATION~!

WE ARE HIS CHOSEN CHILDREN~!

COVETING IS A SIN.

Don't you Get It!

Mark 7:22 (NASB77)
22 deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.

Romans 7:7 (HCSB)
7 What should we say then? Is the law sin? Absolutely not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin if it were not for the law. For example, I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, Do not covet.
Romans 7:8 (HCSB)
8 And sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me coveting of every kind. For apart from the law sin is dead.

Why must you COVET what they have as HIS chosen Nation?

Mar 28, 2016
THEY ARE HIS CHOSEN NATION~!

WE ARE HIS CHOSEN CHILDREN~!

COVETING IS A SIN.

Don't you Get It!

Mark 7:22 (NASB77)
22 deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.

Romans 7:7 (HCSB)
7 What should we say then? Is the law sin? Absolutely not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin if it were not for the law. For example, I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, Do not covet.
Romans 7:8 (HCSB)

8 And sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me coveting of every kind. For apart from the law sin is dead.

Why must you COVET what they have as HIS chosen Nation?
God's name is Jealous and is not not served by the corrupted hands of men. He will not share His glory with their flesh. He chose them from before the foundation of the world giving them a new born again spirit by which they could believe. They did not chose him whom they did not know. .

That would represent the Jews used to represent unbelieving mankind that turned things upside down as if the clay formed God and we abide in the understanding of the "law of the fathers" .that does make the word of God without effect. No man can serve two masters. (1) The flesh seen the temporal and (2) the unseen work of the Holy Spirit the eternal

The name Abraham was given to Abram as Hittie and Amorite to be used in parables to represent our unseen God as Father of many nations. All the nations of the world shown at Pentecost. As Children of faith that new faith pertains to the mutual faith of Christ. . our living God that works in us.. He puts no difference between a Jew and a Gentile purifying the hearts of all men by a work of His faith or labor of His love.

We know no man after the flesh .God is not a man as us and neither is there any infallible fleshly mediator set between God and man. Jesus refused to stand in the holy place of the father as Good Master not seen. . an abomination of desolation

The Son of man is a reflection of the hidden glory attributed to God. Not men called Good master.(daysman) Jesus of his own flesh informs us it profits for nothing .The faithless Jew today is still hoping for a Jesus whose flesh does profit.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

God CHOSE BOTH TO BE BORN AGAIN in the exact same WAY.

O.T. Saints BELIEVED GOD, that HE would send a MESSIAH to pay for their SINS.

N.T. Saints BELIEVE GOD, that HE did send THE MESSIAH to pay for our SINS.

That is the SAME FAITH THAT SAVES, the FAITH of Abraham.

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)
6 “Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Where do you get the false concept that "calling her Israel the born again name" ? ? ?

And just because WE have the SAME FAITH, does NOT mean we become spiritual Israelites. REMEMBER ABRAHAM WAS THE FATHER OF ALL NATIONS, NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM, by the FAITH of Abraham they exhibited.

Genesis 17:5 (ESV)
5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham,
for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.

Now if HE meant for all of us to become spiritual Israelites, that verse would end with ONE NATION.

Mar 28, 2016
God CHOSE BOTH TO BE BORN AGAIN in the exact same WAY.

O.T. Saints BELIEVED GOD, that HE would send a MESSIAH to pay for their SINS.

N.T. Saints BELIEVE GOD, that HE did send THE MESSIAH to pay for our SINS.

That is the SAME FAITH THAT SAVES, the FAITH of Abraham.

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)
6 “Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Where do you get the false concept that "calling her Israel the born again name" ? ? ?

And just because WE have the SAME FAITH, does NOT mean we become spiritual Israelites. REMEMBER ABRAHAM WAS THE FATHER OF ALL NATIONS, NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM, by the FAITH of Abraham they exhibited.

Genesis 17:5 (ESV)
5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham,
for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.

Now if HE meant for all of us to become spiritual Israelites, that verse would end with ONE NATION.
The Christian nation, the bride of Christ the church is the one born again nation made up of all the nations.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The Christian nation, the bride of Christ the church is the one born again nation made up of all the nations.

No it is NOT. NATION means COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. Abraham was NOT AN ISRAELITE, HE WAS FROM UR of the CHALDEES.

If you think being of the Faith of Abraham, then that would make you a spiritual Chaldean. How foolish is that.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

That is the second time you used BORN AGAIN, in an inappropriate place.

I thought you were born again, but maybe I am mistaken.

Do you know that Born Again, is when the Holy Spirit Immerses {Baptized} True Believers into the ONE BODY, which is the Spiritual Body of CHRIST. IT IS NOT A NATION, IT IS ONE BODY, IT SAYS SO.

1 Corinthians 12:12-14 (NKJV)
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body--
whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free--and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.

John 3:3-7 (NKJV)
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water (breaking of water at natural Child birth) and the Spirit,
he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

John 15:6 (NKJV)
6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 17:11 (NKJV)
11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 17:20-21 (NASB)
20 "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;
21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

We are BORN AGAIN when GOD the Holy Spirit draws us Close to HIM, intently putting Conviction of our utter sinfulness in our heart and human spirit. Yes, I cried and pleaded with HIM for Forgiveness for almost 2 hours, more or less. He then IMMERSED or Baptized ME LITERALLY into the spiritual Body of CHRIST HIMSELF. HE POURED GOD's LOVE into my HEART, Rom. 5:5, as I willingly and LOVINGLY RECEIVED HIM AS LORD OF MY LIFE (MASTER). And He has matured me in my human spirit. AND I SINCERELY LOVE HIM MORE THAT ANYONE.

That is NOT WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS, because all of that experience is of the HOLY SPIRIT. EVEN the CONFESSING HIM AS MY LORD was a WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

John 6:44 (HCSB)
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.

1 Corinthians 12:3 (HCSB)
3 Therefore I am informing you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,”
(as a true in the heart confession) except by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:8-10 (NASB)
8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,
9 that if you confess (not just profess) with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart (human spirit) a person believes , resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

That is Genuine Born Again. Please Come!

Jan 17, 2020

“For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” 1 Corinthians 12:13 (KJV 1900)

This excludes all unbelievers including Jews and Gentiles.

Mar 28, 2016
That is the second time you used BORN AGAIN, in an inappropriate place.

I thought you were born again, but maybe I am mistaken.

Do you know that Born Again, is when the Holy Spirit Immerses {Baptized} True Believers into the ONE BODY, which is the Spiritual Body of CHRIST. IT IS NOT A NATION, IT IS ONE BODY, IT SAYS SO.

1 Corinthians 12:12-14 (NKJV)
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body--
whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free--and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.

John 3:3-7 (NKJV)
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water (breaking of water at natural Child birth) and the Spirit,
he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

John 15:6 (NKJV)
6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 17:11 (NKJV)
11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 17:20-21 (NASB)
20 "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;
21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

We are BORN AGAIN when GOD the Holy Spirit draws us Close to HIM, intently putting Conviction of our utter sinfulness in our heart and human spirit. Yes, I cried and pleaded with HIM for Forgiveness for almost 2 hours, more or less. He then IMMERSED or Baptized ME LITERALLY into the spiritual Body of CHRIST HIMSELF. HE POURED GOD's LOVE into my HEART, Rom. 5:5, as I willingly and LOVINGLY RECEIVED HIM AS LORD OF MY LIFE (MASTER). And He has matured me in my human spirit. AND I SINCERELY LOVE HIM MORE THAT ANYONE.

That is NOT WORKS RIGHTEOUSNESS, because all of that experience is of the HOLY SPIRIT. EVEN the CONFESSING HIM AS MY LORD was a WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

John 6:44 (HCSB)
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.

1 Corinthians 12:3 (HCSB)
3 Therefore I am informing you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,”
(as a true in the heart confession) except by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:8-10 (NASB)
8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,
9 that if you confess (not just profess) with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart (human spirit) a person believes , resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

That is Genuine Born Again. Please Come!
To be born again is to have the Spirit of Christ in us . If any man has not the Spirit of Christ working in them to both will and do the good pleasure of our unseen father. . he does not belong to Him.

No division in the body. We are commanded to know no man after the flesh . . . what the eyes see the temporal.

The first born again martyr Abel fits all the requirements of the verses you have offered.

With Abel's new born again heart (human spirit) he believes , resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in the salvation that Christ was working in Abel as he does with any of his born again children . . to both will and do his good pleasure. Christ promises us if he began the good work as in Abel he will finish it to the end .

Those who walked by sight like his brother Cain as those who wrestle against flesh and blood not having God . Cain simply buried him in the field to show us the nature of paganism (no faith) The out of sight out of mind gospel .Kill the perceived competition, as in God is not watching.

ComeLordJesus

Dec 26, 2017
The point that I have been trying to make is Archeologists, (one of them is an Israeli), have found evidence proving the so-called Temple Mount, where the Dome of the Rock sits; NEVER WAS THE LOCATION OF SOLOMON'S TEMPLE. Those Archeologists are patiently waiting for a combined Audience with the Israeli Govenment and the Temple Institute, to PRESENT their Evidence that the Dome of the ROCK does not sit on the Temple Mount but rather that location is only the CENTER OF FORT ANTONIA. AND they have evidence that the Real TEMPLE MOUNT WAS 600 Feet South of the Whaling Wall. What I am gaining as an understanding from the above videos, is apparently the Archeologists claim to even have evidence that the Temple Mount bedrock was removed by Simon bar Kokhba, the Jewish Leader at that time.

That location is definitely LOWER than it was at the time of CHRIST, because after the Destruction in 70 AD, in the later part of 132 AD, Simon, ordered the original Temple Mount turned into a ROCK QUARRY to remove the DEFILED Bedrock of the Temple Mount. The reason Simon considered the Temple Mount defiled, was because the Roman Emperor Hadrian had built a new City (Aelia Capitolina) over the ruins of Jerusalem, and even built a Temple to Jupitor on the original site of Solomon's Temple. Aelia Capitolina remained the name of Jerusalem, until 638 AD. That is what really TRIGGERED THE WAR known as the The Bar Kokhba revolt in 132 CE. Yeah, I had a dickens of a time finding out what CE was, and it was simple. It stands for Christian Era, in other words the same thing as AD. Apparently during that two year Period of Simon bar Kokhba RULING OVER JUDEA, he ordered that the Temple Mount be turned into a Rock Quarry to remove the bedrock defiled by the Temple of Jupiter.

[SUP]
[/SUP]

ComeLordJesus

Dec 26, 2017
The point that I have been trying to make is Archeologists, (one of them is an Israeli), have found evidence proving the so-called Temple Mount, where the Dome of the Rock sits; NEVER WAS THE LOCATION OF SOLOMON'S TEMPLE. Those Archeologists are patiently waiting for a combined Audience with the Israeli Govenment and the Temple Institute, to PRESENT their Evidence that the Dome of the ROCK does not sit on the Temple Mount but rather that location is only the CENTER OF FORT ANTONIA. AND they have evidence that the Real TEMPLE MOUNT WAS 600 Feet South of the Whaling Wall. What I am gaining as an understanding from the above videos, is apparently the Archeologists claim to even have evidence that the Temple Mount bedrock was removed by Simon bar Kokhba, the Jewish Leader at that time.

That location is definitely LOWER than it was at the time of CHRIST, because after the Destruction in 70 AD, in the later part of 132 AD, Simon, ordered the original Temple Mount turned into a ROCK QUARRY to remove the DEFILED Bedrock of the Temple Mount. The reason Simon considered the Temple Mount defiled, was because the Roman Emperor Hadrian had built a new City (Aelia Capitolina) over the ruins of Jerusalem, and even built a Temple to Jupitor on the original site of Solomon's Temple. Aelia Capitolina remained the name of Jerusalem, until 638 AD. That is what really TRIGGERED THE WAR known as the The Bar Kokhba revolt in 132 CE. Yeah, I had a dickens of a time finding out what CE was, and it was simple. It stands for Christian Era, in other words the same thing as AD. Apparently during that two year Period of Simon bar Kokhba RULING OVER JUDEA, he ordered that the Temple Mount be turned into a Rock Quarry to remove the bedrock defiled by the Temple of Jupiter.

[SUP]
[/SUP]

ComeLordJesus

Dec 26, 2017
Before any Israeli archeologists ever decided that the Temple Mount was not the place the Jewish Temple was Ernest L. Martin came out with a book entitled "The Temples Jerusalem Forgot" where he speaks of this.

Jan 17, 2020
Some problems with a "Third Temple". It is a false prophecy based on a gap between Daniel's 69th and 70th weeks. Scripture does not mention any gap in this location. It also is part of many false prophecies about what would be necessary if there were such a gap. Since Jesus' kingdom came during the Roman Empire's time, they falsely prophesy another Roman Empire. Scripture does not mention this. And a temple for him to sit in. Jesus is the Temple made without hands instead.

Since Jesus' kingdom came in the 70th week and remained unseen to those expecting a physical kingdom, they also deny Jesus fulfilled the 70 weeks as prophecied. They also turn him into Antichrist thereby creating a third temple out of thin air for him to sit in. Totally unaware the Antichrist developed in Nero and later the Papacy, and now in Islam.

This third temple also means a rejection of Christ's atonement and a return to animal sacrifices that cannot save. It rejects Christ calling on people to walk by sight and not by faith.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
To be born again is to have the Spirit of Christ in us . If any man has not the Spirit of Christ working in them to both will and do the good pleasure of our unseen father. . he does not belong to Him.

No division in the body. We are commanded to know no man after the flesh . . . what the eyes see the temporal.

The first born again martyr Abel fits all the requirements of the verses you have offered.

With Abel's new born again heart (human spirit) he believes , resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in the salvation that Christ was working in Abel as he does with any of his born again children . . to both will and do his good pleasure. Christ promises us if he began the good work as in Abel he will finish it to the end .

Those who walked by sight like his brother Cain as those who wrestle against flesh and blood not having God . Cain simply buried him in the field to show us the nature of paganism (no faith) The out of sight out of mind gospel .Kill the perceived competition, as in God is not watching.

Yes, the Holy Spirit comes ABSOLUTELY INTO OUR HEARTS or Human Spirit. SO THANK YOU FOR THAT, as it is what I thought you were.

But you have to LOSE the idea that we are a Nation. No, we are immerses into the Spiritual Body of Christ. Once you accept the False Nation idea, you wonder off into left field some where, and begin to believe other false teaching.

Mar 28, 2016
Yes, the Holy Spirit comes ABSOLUTELY INTO OUR HEARTS or Human Spirit. SO THANK YOU FOR THAT, as it is what I thought you were.

But you have to LOSE the idea that we are a Nation. No, we are immerses into the Spiritual Body of Christ. Once you accept the False Nation idea, you wonder off into left field some where, and begin to believe other false teaching.
Yes a new born again spirit

LOL Other false teachings?. . (I hope not) . Did you mean I left the field because you took your ball and went home?

The Christian nation the born again nation of many.

nation (n.) "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

Christian a name our Father named His bride the church in the book of Acts .A befitting name. Christian a word with no other meaning added meaning; "Residents of the city of Christ prepared for His chaste virgin bride" named after her founder as husband Christ .a heavenly city . Unlike temporal earthly cities and there residents named after there founders. Corinthians Colossians, Philippians, Bereans .

The Greek used the suffix "ian" to indicate residents of a city or nation of people. Or with Christianity residents of a multitude of nations in the bosom of Abraham(God's presence) united as one. A policy we copied after as a nation of nations.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Before any Israeli archeologists ever decided that the Temple Mount was not the place the Jewish Temple was Ernest L. Martin came out with a book entitled "The Temples Jerusalem Forgot" where he speaks of this.

His book may have been the key that started several Archaeologists searching in the CITY of DAVID for evidence there, that Temple was on the Southern edge of the Ophel, in the City of David. This Drawing is the most Accurate drawing of the Eye Witness, the Historian JOSEPHUS.

Looking from the South in the first Picture, you see the City of David, and the largest building was approximately David's Palace with the Big Arched Doorway. Up to the North in this Picture, there is the Southern exterior Wall of the outer Court of the Gentiles and directly behind that wall was The Court of the Gentiles, surrounding three sides of the Temple Complex. The Temple sits on the Ophel, on the North end of City of David.

Beyond the Temple to the NORTH was a 600 foot open court yard, with two Covered Bridges along the Western edge, so the Roman Soldiers could Quell a rebellion in the TEMPLE, as it ran DOWN to the Temple to the northwest Corner of the TEMPLE Complex. Even JOSEPHUS describes a BATTLE on those Bridges during one REBELLION. The Fortress Antonia was on the Higher HILL, and housed the Roman 10th Legion of 6000 men, and 4000 support staff, including a whole array of STORES, so the ROMAN soldier did not have to go into Jerusalem to BUY ANYTHING. Even is Acts, the ROMAN REGIMENT had to Rescue Paul as they were Beating him just outside the the Interior Gates, the Main Entrance, to the Temple Complex.

Acts 21:30-33 (HCSB)
30 The whole city was stirred up, and the people rushed together. They seized Paul, dragged him out of the temple complex, and at once the gates were shut.
31 As they were trying to kill him, word went up to the commander of the regiment (6000 men) that all Jerusalem was in chaos.
32 Taking along soldiers and centurions, he immediately ran down to them. Seeing the commander and the soldiers, they stopped beating Paul.
33 Then the commander came up, took him into custody, and ordered him to be bound with two chains. He asked who he was and what he had done.

See the Golden Doors just inside the Outer Wall, Those Doors were SHUT when they were trying to kill Paul.
WHY? Perhaps executions could be held in the Court of the Gentiles, if the DOORS WERE SHUT TO THE TEMPLE COMPLEX.
Court of the Gentiles was both sides, and the little Space in Front of the Golden Doors. This image of the Temple, is accurate
according to JOSEPHUS. As an EYE WITNESS, He says when standing in the EASTERN GATE, he could see all the way to the
Holy of Holies CURTAIN. So on high Holy Days, all the Doors were open.

There are the Covered BRIDGES, angled down to the TEMPLE Complex. THAT TALL SOUTHEAST CORNER was a TOWER designed to be a LOOK OUT for TROUBLE brewing in the TEMPLE. JOSEPHUS does give us the actual measurements of all four Corner Towers, and the one on the Southeast was more than double the Height. The Guard Up Top, would have spotted them just as they started to BEAT PAUL. If this interior is accurate, the big building FRONT AND CENTER, would have BEEN the ARMORY. Grab your weapons and run down the Covered Bridges and break up the fight. Once in, YOU ARE ON COURT OF THE GENTILES GROUND ALL THE WAY TO PAUL.

I was not going to Put this picture up, but I decided Topographically it could be useful, if it represents pre-Temple before Herod embellished the Temple. Eastern Gate is off Center to the left, Only One Covered Bridge too long as it was only 600 feet according to Josephus, and this looks like a 1000 feet, and the Southeast Tower is only about 50% taller, or Less that the other towers. But Mount Zion looks right, and Fortress Antonia is on an higher hill, and the center building was where Romans had their Trials, Commander's Office, and business Offices. Obviously, Josephus was not a MANDATORY reading to this artist.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This may not mean much to some here, but HEAR ME OUT.

The Stonework on the Western Wall where the JEWS PRAY, is ALL WRONG.

Here is the Western Wall of Jerusalem:

HERE IS THE Stonework:
Temple of Jupiter in Baalbek, Lebanon, (Augustus 15 BC - Hadrian 135 AD)

Romans built the Stonework in the Temple of Jupiter.

BOTH HAVE THIS SAME KIND OF APPROXIMATELY A 2 INCH BORDER.

Here is part of the Destruction of Outer Wall of the City of David from 70 A.D. made with Jewish Stones:

DO YOU SEE ANY SIGN OF THAT HADRIAN INDENTION ON THESE JEWISH BLOCKS ? ? ?

With these kind of Hadrian indention's, IS IT THE TEMPLE MOUNT BEHIND THIS WALLS, OR FORTRESS ANTONIA ? ? ?

EVEN WITH WEATHERIZATION, they are CLEARLY VISIBLE after Nearly 2000 Years.

Jan 17, 2020
This may not mean much to some here, but HEAR ME OUT.

The Stonework on the Western Wall where the JEWS PRAY, is ALL WRONG.

Here is the Western Wall of Jerusalem:

HERE IS THE Stonework:
Temple of Jupiter in Baalbek, Lebanon, (Augustus 15 BC - Hadrian 135 AD)

Romans built the Stonework in the Temple of Jupiter.

BOTH HAVE THIS SAME KIND OF APPROXIMATELY A 2 INCH BORDER.

Here is part of the Destruction of Outer Wall of the City of David from 70 A.D. made with Jewish Stones:

DO YOU SEE ANY SIGN OF THAT HADRIAN INDENTION ON THESE JEWISH BLOCKS ? ? ?

With these kind of Hadrian indention's, IS IT THE TEMPLE MOUNT BEHIND THIS WALLS, OR FORTRESS ANTONIA ? ? ?

EVEN WITH WEATHERIZATION, they are CLEARLY VISIBLE after Nearly 2000 Years.
No matter what you "Dig Up" in your prophecy endeavors, you reject Christ's atonement for sin by forecasting a temple and return to animal sacrifices for sin.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Yes a new born again spirit

LOL Other false teachings?. . (I hope not) . Did you mean I left the field because you took your ball and went home?

The Christian nation the born again nation of many.

nation (n.) "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

Christian a name our Father named His bride the church in the book of Acts .A befitting name. Christian a word with no other meaning added meaning; "Residents of the city of Christ prepared for His chaste virgin bride" named after her founder as husband Christ .a heavenly city . Unlike temporal earthly cities and there residents named after there founders. Corinthians Colossians, Philippians, Bereans .

The Greek used the suffix "ian" to indicate residents of a city or nation of people. Or with Christianity residents of a multitude of nations in the bosom of Abraham(God's presence) united as one. A policy we copied after as a nation of nations.

Then we definitely have reach an impass. I could NEVER call it a NATION, and ISRAEL in the BIBLE, only means those who have been born of bloodlines of ISRAEL. So I guess we have an issue we will have to Agree to Disagree on. In my opinion, you have accepted a borderline psuedo Christian Cult idea.

Would you mind if you could tell me what Church Teaches that nation idea?