THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well, like I said I've never used it, and never will unless the guy I end up with likes it too

whats wrong with biting? many do that
some get highs from tattoos, so needles would be the same :p
 
I love to watch when I'm having blood drawn :D

and don't you tell me you don't have any odd things you like
 
Watching blood get drawn isn't bad. It's getting stuck that's bad for me.

shot, or tattoo?
 
:D
fc3f768a669f0dd2
:D
 
Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.

Warm and dry or warm and humid?
 
Shoes I guess. What do you mean with boots? Army-style boots? They can be pretty cool to...