THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I dont know what that means but I am going to say Dairy milk. Lol

Mp3 player or Cell phone?
 
THey are chocolate brands :p

Imma gonna say Mobile phone :p

Erm...

Black and white or Sepia?
 
Oh. Lol... Sepia.

Warm drink or Cold drink.
 

Attachments

  • 30555.jpg
    30555.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
  • sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 60
As in riding a horse? I would love to ride and be all studly (see what I did there? :p) but I think Imma choose driving...

Sco-fi or fantsay?
 
I meant like in a car. Lol. I am going to go with fantsay.

Grape or Cherry Kool-Aid?
 
Oh - never had any, but Imma choosing...

Grape...

Anti-persperant or deodorant?
 
You've never had Kool-Aid. Omg. Thats crazy. Lol

Deoderant.

Paper or Plastic bags?
 
Paper, but we don't really get them over here...

Scottyland or Engerland? (Careful :p)
 
Oh, beg your pardon :p

Short for boys, long for girls...

Gas or electric?
 
Cold...but cool or warm would be preferrable :p

Tolkien or Lewis?
 
*skips over billae's decomposingness*

REAL TEETH! obviously! haha

city or country?