THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
2nd one :D You walk Me home... :D to ensure my safety ..

Roller Skates or Inline Skates?
 
Hm, I went to school. If I could I would home shool my kids, but unfortunately it will be probably Shcool again.

Sugar or honey.
 
I... I think... I'll take the snozzcumber? It sounds... more edible, that's for sure.

Nah, give me the tele-tele-bunkum box. I'm pretty sure I don't want to eat a snozzcumber.

Coat or Jacket? :D
 
really hot because I know what to expect and I doubt I'm prepared for really cold.

You're walking along a beach and suddenly you see a bottle with a message inside! It also has a map. It must be treasure! (The message says: Find goodies here X) Do you drop everything and find the treasure on your own OR Do you set up a search party of friends to help you find the treasure?