Time for a very serious thread. What do you like on a burger?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I know and look at Double S trying to perpetrate a fraud on us like she is all miss innocent like we can't see her tag line is "Outwrite Trouble" Trying to pull the old Lucy holding the football for Charlie to kick. All I can say to that is at least, let me have a break cause my tailbone still hurts from the last time she did it........LOL
"OutWrite Trouble" just means you can't write (post) fast enough to keep up with all the trouble I'm brewing! :D

Hey, it's not like I'm trying to hide it.

In real life, I'm small and perfectly harmless.

Kinda like a Power Puff Girl. :cool:

O

Oblio

The last word on hamburgs is Grampa-Burger! :cool:

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Did you also NOT LEARN yet us women stick together,now apologize to her and take another butt kicking.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Sister ain't that the truth y'all stick together. So pull up a chair as I unwind a tale of the state of this mans life and women folk dunking on me when it comes to wit. Listen heartily as I tell my tale and my background singers sing my very tale in song.

download (3).jpg

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
The last word on hamburgs is Grampa-Burger! :cool:

Is that a restaurant chain?

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the reference... But I'm always up for finding a new favorite burger! :geek:

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Well now,I was down 'ere by the crick when some gals pull up in a boat.
They ask have I caught much of anything. I proudly held up my stringer of 6 catfish ' bout hand size....I was so proud.
They opened their catch box which was full of catfish and and mine look like minnows.......

That story?
ARE you still whining about that. I'm sorry your fish were so small compared to ours. You were off the banks,we were in the deep.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
"OutWrite Trouble" just means you can't write (post) fast enough to keep up with all the trouble I'm brewing! :D

Hey, it's not like I'm trying to hide it.

In real life, I'm small and perfectly harmless.

Kinda like a Power Puff Girl. :cool:

I just see the word trouble and take notice. It is for me like pulling up to a railroad crossing and see the flashing lights. Some may try to run it not me I know that train is a coming and I don't want no part of looking like a bug on a windshield when I could have spared me....LOL

Ok I had better stop cause don't feel almost right about cutting up in a thread that has as a headline.............

Time for a very serious thread.

O

Oblio

View attachment 236267 [/QUOTE]
Is that a restaurant chain?

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the reference... But I'm always up for finding a new favorite burger! :geek:
A Grampa-Burger has 3 patties, is found at A&W, is this Grampa's favorite burger, and I would like to say to my flowery friend, is the last word in hamburgs, if you get my drift! Lol

O

Oblio

Maybe they'll make me Burgermeister!

Artios1

Born again to serve
Dec 11, 2020
I seriously considered excommunication, but your unique blend of meats and bun artistry have excused you.
Thank you for not booting me…. you have God’s heart of mercy

The blend of meats was kind of a whim.

Just before covid hit…my daughter bought it, and then decided to go to Alaska for a couple of months and told me I could have it…I thought it was ground beef …then I looked at it…… I know Mary had a little lamb ….and now…. so do I.

I didn’t know what to do with it…. so I decided to mix it with ground beef. If it failed the taste test the dog said she would suffer through it. Something the dog is use to as I frequently get adventurous with substitutions when I cook….I was shocked when this turned out to be really good….but I still gave the dog a little.
My daughter’s two months in AK turned into 14 months when Canada closed the border.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Thank you for not booting me…. you have God’s heart of mercy

The blend of meats was kind of a whim.

Just before covid hit…my daughter bought it, and then decided to go to Alaska for a couple of months and told me I could have it…I thought it was ground beef …then I looked at it…… I know Mary had a little lamb ….and now…. so do I.

I didn’t know what to do with it…. so I decided to mix it with ground beef. If it failed the taste test the dog said she would suffer through it. Something the dog is use to as I frequently get adventurous with substitutions when I cook….I was shocked when this turned out to be really good….but I still gave the dog a little.
My daughter’s two months in AK turned into 14 months when Canada closed the border.
Funny story. Sorry about your daughter's extended vacation, hopefully she enjoyed herself while she was stuck there. My mom makes good lamb meatballs. Lamb has a unique taste. Takes a bit of getting used to, but very tasty.