Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
"la la la la la*

We should all go to the hairdresser together then! (poor person...)
 
I still think we all should go to the hairdresser, I bet we can drive him/ her crszy
 
My hair can drive any stylist up the wall. It's so thick, and wavy/curly.
 
:)

.. I could need a time machine for my laptops power supply.. it's failing ...again
 
:D I still have a casette player.. but no cassettes where I am now :( hmm... wonder where I can find some