Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Quite possible. But the contents is stored 'magnetically' so I guess the sound quality will be terrible :D
 
I think not. We use some sort of tapes for server backups. But other then that, I don't think so.
 
Gotta look. I don't know those things. I grew up with casette/cd :D

There used to be three kinds of records. 33 RPMs were for high quality listening. 45 RPMs had one song on back and one on the front. Popular songs would come out on 45 RPMs (revolutions per minute.) “Kids’” records would come out on 78 RPMs. They were large, like 33s, but played very quickly.
 
I know they have many albums, very few singles. And the record player has a switch that changes the rpm. But I don't know what records they have. I guess it will be the 78rpm :)
 
my mum still has some records somewhere...the record player broke, though!
 
Have any of you ever seen a telegram? I was going through my Mother’s things and found some telegrams my Dad had sent her just before they married in 1945.
 
There used to be three kinds of records. 33 RPMs were for high quality listening. 45 RPMs had one song on back and one on the front. Popular songs would come out on 45 RPMs (revolutions per minute.) “Kids’” records would come out on 78 RPMs. They were large, like 33s, but played very quickly.

I've got a smashing record player; 4 speed and a stacker!