Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lute can refer generally to any plucked string instrument with a neck (either fretted or unfretted) and a deep round back, or more specifically to an instrument from the family of European lutes.

The European lute and the modern Near-Eastern oud both descend from a common ancestor via diverging evolutionary paths. The lute is used in a great variety of instrumental music from the early Renaissance to the late Baroque eras

The origins of the lute are obscure, and organologists disagree about the very definition of a lute. The highly influential organologist Curt Sachs distinguished between the "long-necked lute" (Langhalslaute) and the short-necked variety: both referred to chordophones with a neck as distinguished from harps and psalteries.
 
Lute can refer generally to any plucked string instrument with a neck (either fretted or unfretted) and a deep round back, or more specifically to an instrument from the family of European lutes.

The European lute and the modern Near-Eastern oud both descend from a common ancestor via diverging evolutionary paths. The lute is used in a great variety of instrumental music from the early Renaissance to the late Baroque eras

The origins of the lute are obscure, and organologists disagree about the very definition of a lute. The highly influential organologist Curt Sachs distinguished between the "long-necked lute" (Langhalslaute) and the short-necked variety: both referred to chordophones with a neck as distinguished from harps and psalteries.
Thanks .
 
Sadly, I missed the 'record' era. I grew up in 'cassette - cd' era.
 
same, but one in my former bible study had one, we'd listen to Stryper and stuff before starting :D
 
it was :D we were the "metal" bible group :p five out of seven listened to Christan heavy metal/ rock
 
Ah.

I wouldn fit. My hear isn't long enough. I'm a lousy headbanger :p
 
Nope, and I'm not interested in it. People who turn into wild beast with no self-control. No thanks. :p
 
Whaat? Are you crazy enough to do that as well???

Wow, you ARE crazy :p :p
 
well, I was in the front and thought I was safe, but NOOOO, two huge guys started pryng my fingers off the rail,...
 
Ah :p You'll never find me in the front :p The music is waaaay to loud (damages my ears). I have an excellent hearing, but I feel very fast pain when things are too loud.