I admitted the idiot part was, but not dating someone who could be classified a bimbo I think is fine. They tend to be conceited and very shallow and superficial. Maybe thats not all of them, but I also don't want to date someone who is lacking in intelligence. Brains are attractive.
What kind of relationship is beneficial if it doesnt make you happy?
The kind built on love. Thus the whole point of a relationship is to love, not to be happy.
Ive have had several. My last one ended when I graduated in May, due to the distance. She moved back home after college and I stayed local. I am not a fan at all of long distance relationships.
Sorry man, but a self-seeking, or happiness seeking relationship, is not a good relationship by Gods standards. Your list actually breaks just about every thing love is. So unless you don't follow your own list, there's something missing.