Tired

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thisnamingishard

New member
Jan 14, 2019
1
0
1
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.
 
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.

Hello Thisnamingishard;

I''m sorry and am already asking for God's covering on your marriage. But stick around, brother! You came to a wonderful gathering of like minded believers in Christ.

After reading many posts here I have all the faith in your new friends at Christian Chat who will pray and offer you words of encouragement.

God bless you, Thisnamingishard, and your family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Lanolin
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.

Hello Thisnamingishard;

God bless you, brother.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.
Bob
 
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.



Welcome to CC bro... 😊


This is sad...when we love someone we respect and we don't hurt them...even if sometimes we unintentionally hurt them...I am no expert about marriage but for me destructive behaviours manipulation abuse are not ok...bro I wish I can give you a good advice... 😢 but I believe nothing is impossible to God and He can help you in your marriage problem.



God cares about your daily life and your struggles take your Marriage problem to God and ask Him for guidance and wisdom...


God bless you ❤
 
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.
Aw..Jesus said come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.

Am glad you are here because all of us believers have come to Jesus. He is our rock and our refuge. When we are weak, He is strong. Be encouraged.

Anything that bothers you concerns God. We can come to Him anytime, especially in the hard times.
 
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.

Welcome to the CC! Let's go bro, rub some dirt on it and shake it off! 😋
 
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.
Perhaps your wife is grossly insensitive to you both as a man and a husband. You didn't mention how long this has been going on, whether days, weeks, months or years. If it has been years my counsel to you would be to say a prayer for God to soften her heart. After you have done that you may want to consult with a divorce attorney.

Other members here tell a similar story so please know that you are not alone in this. My first marriage was a disaster being married to both a physically and mentally abusive person for 6 1/2 years so I have some understanding in these matters. You are not crazy but might be considered crazy for tolerating verbal marital abuse for many more years to go.

Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
 
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about
Hello and a warm welcome to CC so glad you found us! Re your marriage, have you taken a stand and confronted her with your thoughts. If she is bullying you, are you letting her? I've found a good strategy is to get everything out in the open and attempt to come to some answers. Of course, I have heard of testimonies of prayer results over hard relationships and that's wonderful but communication also is key. God bless your marriage with a fresh start and agape love, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Aw..Jesus said come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Am glad you are here because all of us believers have come to Jesus. He is our rock and our refuge. When we are weak, He is strong. Be encouraged. Anything that bothers you concerns God. We can come to Him anytime, especially in the hard times.

Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Hello Thisnamingishard;

Lifted your marriage in prayer this morning and am blessed to read all the encouragement from your brothers and sisters.

God bless you, Thisnamingishard, and your family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and tourist
Tired of expressing myself and things that bother me only to be lawyered into I’m crazy. I have a very bullying wife and having a hard time with it. She even tells me she won’t change and I feel like i love her but need to leave because there is no talking to her about it.
Stay strong brother. I divorced my wife years ago before becoming a Christian and I regret it so much now. Please pray to God for guidance and strength. We are praying for you and your family. God bless you!
 
Hello Thisnamingishard, welcome to christian chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip.gif

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: bobinfaith
I'd like to recommend a book called "How to Love a Porcupine". I'm in group therapy addressing how to set and effectively communicate boundaries. This book is part of every class. GL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bobinfaith
I'd like to recommend a book called "How to Love a Porcupine". I'm in group therapy addressing how to set and effectively communicate boundaries. This book is part of every class. GL.

Hello MMarie;

Is this part of a series called "How to Hug a Porcupine?" Sounds like a good study.

Thank you for the recommendation.

God bless you and your family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MMarie
Hello MMarie;

Is this part of a series called "How to Hug a Porcupine?" Sounds like a good study.

Thank you for the recommendation.

God bless you and your family.

Oh! No, you've got it right! I completely botched the title :/. Thanks for the correction.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bobinfaith