To all of you non flat earthers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gina777

Mar 14, 2021
May I ask you "Christians" if you believe the bible to be the true word of God? Have you ever sat down alone and tried to even read scripture? Well if you answered both questions with a yes then you know the word of god to be true . which means flat earth is the truth. There are so many scriptures referring to flat earth. That CLEARLY states it's facts in the BIBLE. You can open scripture and find all these facts yourselves since you proclaim your a believer. Secondly , is it so far off of a thought to think that we were lied to and led to believe all of the FALSE truths from our ADVERSARY for the soul purpose to DECEIVE gods object of his love "human's". To steal the soul's and torment them in eternal damnation. Hmmm if you truly knew scripture you would wipe that grin off you face and get down on your knees in RIGHTEOUS fear of our Lord. For those of you who really are deceived about believing you can see the curvature of earth in a commercial aircraft please get back on that plane and investigate the fishbowl Windows. Remember what the Lord says , "deception is Grand , let NO man deceive you by any by any means . also were warned to " Be not ignorant of Satan's DEVICES" . & THE LORD says his people perish for lack of knowledge ". ... He's very clear that the knowledge of the world is useless and only the word of god can walk you through this deceptive mine field that Satan currently reigns. Here's what the Lord showed me about flat earth that I could see with my own eyes. The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out . think about it before responding in a ignorant remark. Test it out for your self and then compare it to scripture on flat earth. "Its the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of King's to search it out"..... GODBLESS all of you and may the lord reveal the amount of TRUTH to you ,equal to as much you seek him for it. amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How do you know that those that truly know scripture have grin on their faces that need to be wiped off? There is mention in the bible about the circle of the earth but never mind. Glad to have you join the conversation. Welcome to CC.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
May I ask you "Christians" if you believe the bible to be the true word of God? Have you ever sat down alone and tried to even read scripture? Well if you answered both questions with a yes then you know the word of god to be true . which means flat earth is the truth. There are so many scriptures referring to flat earth.
There is a whole thread devoted to this topic.

Anyways, can you post which scriptures that you are referring to?

Thanks so much!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
May I ask you "Christians" if you believe the bible to be the true word of God? Have you ever sat down alone and tried to even read scripture? Well if you answered both questions with a yes then you know the word of god to be true . which means flat earth is the truth. There are so many scriptures referring to flat earth. That CLEARLY states it's facts in the BIBLE. You can open scripture and find all these facts yourselves since you proclaim your a believer. Secondly , is it so far off of a thought to think that we were lied to and led to believe all of the FALSE truths from our ADVERSARY for the soul purpose to DECEIVE gods object of his love "human's". To steal the soul's and torment them in eternal damnation. Hmmm if you truly knew scripture you would wipe that grin off you face and get down on your knees in RIGHTEOUS fear of our Lord. For those of you who really are deceived about believing you can see the curvature of earth in a commercial aircraft please get back on that plane and investigate the fishbowl Windows. Remember what the Lord says , "deception is Grand , let NO man deceive you by any by any means . also were warned to " Be not ignorant of Satan's DEVICES" . & THE LORD says his people perish for lack of knowledge ". ... He's very clear that the knowledge of the world is useless and only the word of god can walk you through this deceptive mine field that Satan currently reigns. Here's what the Lord showed me about flat earth that I could see with my own eyes. The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out . think about it before responding in a ignorant remark. Test it out for your self and then compare it to scripture on flat earth. "Its the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of King's to search it out"..... GODBLESS all of you and may the lord reveal the amount of TRUTH to you ,equal to as much you seek him for it. amen
Firstly you wrote a wall of text that makes reading difficult.
Next your post Starts with you being arrogant and condescending by questioning people's validity as a Christian for not believing like you.
Then you proclaim the bible clearly teaches flat earth, but never at any point refer to Any scripture to back up your claim.
You accuse everyone that doesn't believe in a flat earth to be ignorant of scripture.
After you claim believing in a round earth is a salvation issue.
The you use some flawed logic to prove your point (but still not a single scripture) that is nothing new as this topic has been covered and run into the ground many, many times.
Then after that train wreck of a post you say God Bless. If you really want to bless people learn how to write a better post.

And this is why conspiracy theorists are so rarely effective. They so highly raise themselves up for seeing themselves as enlightened, and look down on everyone who doesn't see what they think they see. And it's Very Clear to see this. If you think repeating this pattern on a subject that been beat to death is going to change anyone's mind you must he off your meds.

Rather than nastily arguing non essentials why not use love (you claim to know the bible so well, go research the word) to go out and do some good for people on Genuine Need? Maybe follow the Great Commision and preach salvation to the unsaved (also in the Bible and has an Actual emphasis, unlike the shape of the earth).
Ironic that people that brag the most about their knowledge of scripture act on it the least.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
There is a whole thread devoted to this topic.

Anyways, can you post which scriptures that you are referring to?

Thanks so much!
A whole thread? There are numerous, large threads on the subject. The obsession people have over this is quite bizarre actually.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You are new here, and you're opening with a sucker punch, questioning whether we are actual Christians. That's not a good start, and I have no qualms about finishing the match a single blow... however, I need some exercise.

You, "Christian", might consider whether using a lower-case "g" in "god" is appropriate. Do you think so little of your Creator that you can't capitalize the term with which you refer to Him?

You likely consider yourself intelligent, so you could learn to use the proper contraction, "you're" for "you are" instead of the possessive form, "your"; "its" instead of "it's" which is a contraction of "it is"; the proper possessive, "god's" (also a lower-case 'g', I note), and the proper plural, "humans" instead of the possessive, "human's". However, that's enough about your poor understanding of English grammar.

Apparently, you also know little about tools. The tool you use to check whether something is level is called a level.

Now, to your poor understanding of Scripture: People become Christians not by having a correct understanding of everything in Scripture, and certainly not by having a correct understanding about the shape of the earth, or even what Scripture says about it. Rather, people become Christians by believing in their own sinfulness, their need for a Saviour, and in the Person and finished work of Jesus Christ: His atoning death, burial, and resurrection. People don't stop being Christians if they develop an incorrect understanding about the shape of the earth, or what Scripture says about it. The "great deception" is making people believe that they don't need God, or don't need salvation from their sin; it has nothing whatsoever with the shape of the earth. I encourage you to abandon your silly and unbiblical fear-mongering, get your basics sorted out, and stop preaching to others what you don't understand yourself.

The water in a small vessel (cup, bowl, sink, etc.) will always appear to be flat because the human eye cannot perceive any variation in "level". Even when looking out over a calm ocean, the human eye cannot determine accurately whether the horizon is flat or curved; to most people, it appears curved.

There are many ways to demonstrate that the earth is not, in fact, flat. However, I am not going to do your homework for you. I will just say that you have a lot of homework to do. Start with rightly understanding the content and message of the Bible. :)

Gina777

Mar 14, 2021
Yes absolutely I will post all scripture pertaining to it. I'm truly sorry . I assumed most of you knew scripture. I'm sorry. Thank you for your RESPONSE. It's 4 am here so in the morning I will post all scripture referring to this topic. Only the truth shall set us FREE. GODBLESS brothers and sisters and may the lord speak to you in your dreams. Amen goodnight

Gina777

Mar 14, 2021
You are new here, and you're opening with a sucker punch, questioning whether we are actual Christians. That's not a good start, and I have no qualms about finishing the match a single blow... however, I need some exercise.

You, "Christian", might consider whether using a lower-case "g" in "god" is appropriate. Do you think so little of your Creator that you can't capitalize the term with which you refer to Him?

You likely consider yourself intelligent, so you could learn to use the proper contraction, "you're" for "you are" instead of the possessive form, "your"; "its" instead of "it's" which is a contraction of "it is"; the proper possessive, "god's" (also a lower-case 'g', I note), and the proper plural, "humans" instead of the possessive, "human's". However, that's enough about your poor understanding of English grammar.

Apparently, you also know little about tools. The tool you use to check whether something is level is called a level.

Now, to your poor understanding of Scripture: People become Christians not by having a correct understanding of everything in Scripture, and certainly not by having a correct understanding about the shape of the earth, or even what Scripture says about it. Rather, people become Christians by believing in their own sinfulness, their need for a Saviour, and in the Person and finished work of Jesus Christ: His atoning death, burial, and resurrection. People don't stop being Christians if they develop an incorrect understanding about the shape of the earth, or what Scripture says about it. The "great deception" is making people believe that they don't need God, or don't need salvation from their sin; it has nothing whatsoever with the shape of the earth. I encourage you to abandon your silly and unbiblical fear-mongering, get your basics sorted out, and stop preaching to others what you don't understand yourself.

The water in a small vessel (cup, bowl, sink, etc.) will always appear to be flat because the human eye cannot perceive any variation in "level". Even when looking out over a calm ocean, the human eye cannot determine accurately whether the horizon is flat or curved; to most people, it appears curved.

There are many ways to demonstrate that the earth is not, in fact, flat. However, I am not going to do your homework for you. I will just say that you have a lot of homework to do. Start with rightly understanding the content and message of the Bible. :)[/QU

Your response is humorous and made me smile . thank you for that.
Just the simple fact your first attack towards me was on my punctuation . and if I capitalized the letter g in God clearly reveals your insecurities of your own personal spiritual battles within.
My message was clear . I will not lower myself and my obedience to the Lord by insulting you . As you who is clearly here to TRY & cause conflict to believers . Well let me inform you about scripture . You obviously are completely ignorant about delusional thinking all you need is to accept Christ and once saved always saved . Please stop deceiving yourself . As far as scripture goes it truly goes hand in hand with your salvation .
Proverbs 18:15 - The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
There are completely two different meanings in having much "knowledge".
You can be a walking talking A.I computer algorithm with answers of knowledge you know. The difference is wisdom and understanding.
What good is knowledge if you truly don't understand it ?
Go ahead and put your so called knowledge to the test . without true understanding of that knowledge then its useless. I will not comment again to you and I pray you stop deceiving yourself about knowing scripture. Why don't you really start reading it and allowing the lord to reveal his truths to you. Mathew 7:7 is for you personally. May the lord heal your heavy heart and overwhelm you with his holy spirit and protect you from all wicked forces . Amen xoxo

Gina777

Mar 14, 2021
Firstly you wrote a wall of text that makes reading difficult.
Next your post Starts with you being arrogant and condescending by questioning people's validity as a Christian for not believing like you.
Then you proclaim the bible clearly teaches flat earth, but never at any point refer to Any scripture to back up your claim.
You accuse everyone that doesn't believe in a flat earth to be ignorant of scripture.
After you claim believing in a round earth is a salvation issue.
The you use some flawed logic to prove your point (but still not a single scripture) that is nothing new as this topic has been covered and run into the ground many, many times.
Then after that train wreck of a post you say God Bless. If you really want to bless people learn how to write a better post.

And this is why conspiracy theorists are so rarely effective. They so highly raise themselves up for seeing themselves as enlightened, and look down on everyone who doesn't see what they think they see. And it's Very Clear to see this. If you think repeating this pattern on a subject that been beat to death is going to change anyone's mind you must he off your meds.

Rather than nastily arguing non essentials why not use love (you claim to know the bible so well, go research the word) to go out and do some good for people on Genuine Need? Maybe follow the Great Commision and preach salvation to the unsaved (also in the Bible and has an Actual emphasis, unlike the shape of the earth).
Ironic that people that brag the most about their knowledge of scripture act on it the least.
I'm sorry for offending you and others . My frustration came from alot of posts I read before creating the account to respond. I never meant to hurt my brothers or sisters in Christ. At the time of writing it I was upset with the mockers and scoffers and false christians. Please forgive me if I upset you . I truly did not mean to directly upset my family. GODBLESS

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Here is some relevant information on the subject. The speaker, Mike Winger, has been producing videos on a wide variety of biblical topics, and in this one (about 96 minutes long), he addresses the biblical passages that have been used to support belief in a flat earth.

If you are genuinely interested in this topic, please take the time to do the homework. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Your are in direct opposition of the teaching of Gina.

I don't know Magenta, you went to far on this one! lol.
ikr? It's like saying, because we see something out of the corner of our
eye, that our eyes are flat and/or rectangular/square
:rolleyes::oops::whistle::giggle::alien::geek:

And then, how dare you contradict my illogical presumption of that assumed fact??? ;):p

Meanwhile, there are zero Scripture verses saying the Earth is flat :cool::D

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Here is some relevant information on the subject. The speaker, Mike Winger, has been producing videos on a wide variety of biblical topics, and in this one (about 96 minutes long), he addresses the biblical passages that have been used to support belief in a flat earth.

If you are genuinely interested in this topic, please take the time to do the homework. :)
The firmament being a “fishbowl” I’m still onboard with, and I initially didn’t automatically discount the possibility of a flat Earth.

However there is truly a foolproof method to determine if we are on a flat Earth.

It’s flight time from South America to Australia or New Zealand.

It’s a mathematical equation. The amount of time would be vastly different on a globe vs a flat Earth.

I believe at the time I looked at this issue, there were available flights and testimonies from people on those flights, that prove we’d have to be on a globe.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The firmament being a “fishbowl” I’m still onboard with, and I initially didn’t automatically discount the possibility of a flat Earth.

However there is truly a foolproof method to determine if we are on a flat Earth.

It’s a mathematical equation. The amount of time would be vastly different on a globe vs a flat Earth.

I believe at the time I looked at this issue, there were available flights and testimonies from people on those flights, that prove we’d have to be on a globe.
There is another foolproof method (there are probably many). The Sydney Opera House could not cast a shadow to the northwest in the summer morning, or to the northeast in the summer evening, on a North-centric flat earth. However, in reality, it does both.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
ikr? It's like saying, because we see something out of the corner of our
eye, that our eyes are flat and/or rectangular/square
:rolleyes::oops::whistle::giggle::alien::geek:

And then, how dare you contradict my illogical presumption of that assumed fact??? ;):p

Meanwhile, there are zero Scripture verses saying the Earth is flat :cool::D

Look, if people assume something that is different from your view, and it's illogical, you must reconsider your view.

How do I say this?

Well, If truth is stranger than fiction, than whatever is the stranger view point in a subject, it's fact.

Not unless you think Mark Twain was making an illogical presumption.

1615833527720.jpeg

I ask this, is Mark Twain, or Gina777 telling the truth? Your answer may show an illogical presumption. lol

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

The U.S. Government seems to agree with the "fishbowl" idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl

"Operation Fishbowl was a series of high-altitude nuclear tests in 1962 that were carried out by the United States as a part of the larger Operation Dominic nuclear test program. Flight-test vehicles were designed and manufactured by Avco Corporation "

I think a concave earth makes much more sense, but this coming from someone with dyslexia. lol