To skin or not to skin.. That is the question! (How do u prefer ur chicken??) POLL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How do u prefer ur chicken?

• With Skin

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Without Skin

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I don't eat chicken

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
To skin or not to skin.. That is the question! (How do u prefer ur chicken??)

Skinned...

or Skinless...

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018
The grilled chicken without the skin sure does look nice in the pic though J

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I have it both ways. I use skinless chicken breast in a number of my dishes. Even though it is not good for me, I need a piece if fried chicken occasionally (skin on). Fried battered skinless tenders are good too. Chicken is so versatile. I am famous for my Chicken A La King (creamed chicken over rice w/veggies).

J

joefizz

I'm ok with skinless but fried chicken is great all except the most gross chicken known to me,Banquet brand chicken,absolutely terrible so dry and tastes awful and I'm not too fond of "shake and bake" either.

S

Stranger36147

The skin is pretty good most of the time.

J

joefizz

I particularly prefer my chicken without feathers,but I voted for with skin because it makes more sense!

Jul 23, 2017
I don't like grilled chicken breast but I do like baked chicken with coating on it. Unless I buy chicken already fried, I always peel off the skin before cooking. I find it gross to eat and it's healthier without the skin. It would be even healthier without the bone, however, without bone it's too dry.

M

MissCris

All my chickens are still wearing their skin. For now.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Why is it that reading this thread keeps making me think of "The Silence of the Lambs"...

"It puts the lotion on its skin!!!"

(I would have posted a picture, but ain't nobody need to be seein' dat this early in the morning.)