Toxic Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't even wear a watch, but just may buy one from this company!

K

kaylagrl

I don't even wear a watch, but just may buy one from this company!

This is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. It makes an excellent point. These are real men!!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. It makes an excellent point. These are real men!!
You're welcome.

We can build up men AND women. Extolling, and celebrating the unique, but different, God given talents and beauty of each.

It's satan's game to divide and conquer. Let's not give him what he wants.

K

kaylagrl

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Them fellas at Gillette thought they got me. but SIKE i got a beard, and I dont plan on shaving it anytime soon, i'll trim my moustache with scissors. Ahahaha. I done out smarted them marketing geniuses again.

Think on that the next time you try to turn a GROOMING company into a liberal political campaign.

Feb 28, 2016
haven't read most of the comments, but my hub has a very long beard and I trim his LONG hair!
we are at a place in our Spiritual lives that we just KNOW what Christ approves of and what He does not...

scrub your own tubs and find u brushes...:):)

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
A few years ago when Lake Champlain was frozen over, Iwalked over it into Canada. Never got stopped.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I responded to a woman that was for the ad. I stated the issue wasn't gender and people should stop blaming gender and be responsible for themselves.
She called me a chauvinist :ROFL:

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I responded to a woman that was for the ad. I stated the issue wasn't gender and people should stop blaming gender and be responsible for themselves.
She called me a chauvinist :ROFL:
You said something rational about personal responsibility, and she called you a chauvinist?

Note to self: don't be rational, it's chauvinistic.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You said something rational about personal responsibility, and she called you a chauvinist?

Note to self: don't be rational, it's chauvinistic.
Why reply with reason when you can simply dismiss with categorization?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Why reply with reason when you can simply dismiss with categorization?
My Brother, you are so dripping with toxic masculinity.

You need to go watch that Gillette ad and then tell everyone you're sorry for being born a man...
and then apologize again for having opinions.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I use a trimmer because I want to keep my beard, but if I ever want a clean shave I'd just go to a good barbershop. :cool:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I use a trimmer because I want to keep my beard, but if I ever want a clean shave I'd just go to a good barbershop. :cool:
Immediately, I thought "string trimmer"... as in garden implement.

It could work....

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Here is simply the very best video reply against the Gillette ad on Toxic masculinity
this is on Toxic Femininity by our very own Aussie - Daisy Cousens

K

kaylagrl

My Brother, you are so dripping with toxic masculinity.

You need to go watch that Gillette ad and then tell everyone you're sorry for being born a man...
and then apologize again for having opinions.

You forgot your white privilege,that's your biggest sin.

Dec 29, 2018
I don't think I can share it here but I think most have seen the Gillette commercial about toxic men. I saw this posted on FB today...

View attachment 193185

I thought it was quite interesting. Any thoughts on the subject?
I have several thoughts on this, however I will stick to one. For the Bible believing Christ follower God gave us the gender roles. Trying to live outside of them will cause conflict a strife.