Trinity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 22, 2024
Well think about it. If in deed Jesus is just the son of God, like some say. In this case, if we worship only the son would we not be disrespecting the Father?

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
Because there seems to be quite a confusion about it.
Then, could you explain it to me clearly? I would like to hear what you have to say and and promise to be good and not judge. You can go in depth it will not be wasted on me.

Peace

Jan 22, 2024
Well John 20:17 clearly reads Jesus saying he has a God. If Jesus is God how can he have a God?

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
Well John 20:17 clearly reads Jesus saying he has a God. If Jesus is God how can he have a God?
Jesus is the son of GOD but also He is GOD both are distinct but are one! if you read carefully JOHN 17 Jesus said a lot more can you see and understand what he says? lets not forget GOD and his son are far far above us in perfection and knowledge and grace and in truth.

Peace.

Jan 22, 2024
Jesus is clear, in black and white. "I go to my God". I don't think there is a need to mumbo jumbo. I will alway believe what is written over a simple human interpretation.

Jan 22, 2024
In John 14:28 he said "The father is Grater than I" I see no need to intrepid this. can wee just agree to what he says?

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
John 2:19-Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Only God can raise Himself up from the dead. Jesus said He could raise Himself up from the dead. That makes Him God.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This verse links the Father and the Son and the Holy spirit to one name. Three separate parts one GOD.

Jan 25, 2024
14¶And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jan 25, 2024
The doctrine of the Trinity is clear in the scriptures. But it is hard to get your head around it as most people see people as being single beings not multiple beings United together. we are created in God's image. Thus we are soul, that lives in a body, and we have a spirit. Our soul is what our thoughts are. When we think our soul is thinking. When we speak we use our body to express our souls thoughts. And our spirit is the seat of our emotions. These are three separate things. When we die our spirit and soul will leave our bodies. And go to either heaven or hell. This is one proof that we are triune being. Just as God is a triune being.

Jan 25, 2024
The father is the thinker. Jesus is the speaker. The holy spirit is the one who performs what is spoken. This analogy isn't perfect. But it is a way that you can look at the trinity.

Jan 25, 2024
19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.