Trinity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Obviously, I see that it is ALL about you as you are unable to have your "Traditions" (Mk 7:8, 13) challenged & therefore have to misrepresent my words to the moderators.
Wow. You really have a hard time comprehending the truth. Obviously it disagrees with you. I misrepresented nothing.
You expressed a desire to be kicked off this site twice after I told you what you were promoting was against the rules here.
Denying the Deity of Christ is a marker for cultism. I suggest you get out of whichever cult you are in. It may be allowed in
your circles but here it is the number one theological heresy which is not allowed, and that FACT has zero to do with me.

Oct 5, 2024
Wow. You really have a hard time comprehending the truth. Obviously it disagrees with you. I misrepresented nothing.
You expressed a desire to be kicked off this site twice after I told you what you were promoting was against the rules here.
Denying the Deity of Christ is a marker for cultism. I suggest you get out of whichever cult you are in. It may be allowed in
your circles but here it is the number one theological heresy which is not allowed, and that FACT has zero to do with me.
A discussion with only one side is not a discussion at all. If only one opinion is allowed then you can never reach out to others all you can do is stand upon your soapbox & tell them they are depraved. If you will take the time to look back into my comments I did not ask to be removed I set circumstances around why you could.

It is obvious that you cannot have a discussion with me. You may be able to do so with others, but just not me.
Sorry!
Be blessed!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A discussion with only one side is not a discussion at all. If only one opinion is allowed then you can never reach out to others all you can do is stand upon your soapbox & tell them they are depraved. If you will take the time to look back into my comments I did not ask to be removed I set circumstances around why you could.

It is obvious that you cannot have a discussion with me. You may be able to do so with others, but just not me.
Sorry!
Be blessed!
It is true that I find liars problematic.

PS ~ I was not trying to discuss anything with you. I simply informed
you of a fact and you freaked out and blamed me. Grow up. In the
meantime, if you do get banned, don't blame me then, either.
I don't make those decisions. Suck it up, buttercup.

Oct 5, 2024
It is true that I find liars problematic.

PS ~ I was not trying to discuss anything with you. I simply informed
you of a fact and you freaked out and blamed me. Grow up. In the
meantime, if you do get banned, don't blame me then, either.
Suck it up, buttercup.
"Suck it up, buttercup." Hmmmmm?