Trinity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Catholicism, yep! The early church fathers who created the myth of the trinity are what were the foundation of Catholicism, but you ignore the real issue. Christianity is told to Go into the World & spread the gospel not to create walls to insulate itself from discussion & debate. I have use verse after verse to PROVE my position & I have done so without having twisted them in anyway, yet I am the one placed to defend myself to a system which is NOT in The Scriptures; the trinity system. Show me anywhere that I am wrong in what I have stated! Not because you simply don't believe it, but because The Scriptures declare it. Anything you have stated I have shown to be, shall we say, shortsighted. It is not that you are not declaring The Scripture, but that you have been instructed in a less-than Scritpturally full version. I was like you for almost 50 years. I graduated with doctorates - 3; I taught, sang & preached it until I finally threw it up! God fought with the Jews to prove that He was one & then after the Apostles dies, Christians went back to their polytheistic heritage.
If you can't handle the Truth . . .
Jn 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Y'shua rules as king of the Kingdom of God, as GIVEN to him by God, his Father & ours, until everything is submitted unto him, death being the last thing to submit & then he will submit himself back unto God , as well as this kingdom with you & I within it (1 Cor 15:27-28), but if you don't believe The Scriptures, then again I say go ahead & delete my account. It is after all your website & not mine, but you cannot honestly state that I have said anything which The Scriptures do not declare as "Truth!"
Duuuuude. It's not my website. I simply gave you a friendly heads up. You freaked. Ok. Bye.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Messiah does not, nor does any man have to "Know" that he has atoned for every breach done unto man. The Only breach which had to be repaid by Messiah was that of Death as it was the ultimate breach/penalty for sin. You repay the max & you have covered the cost of it all.

Adam & Eve sinned by partaking of the Tree of Good & Evil. Y'shua was created sinless by God as His presence entered into Mary to Create Y'shua rather than by passing the bloodline of sin from Joseph. The child then born of Mary was sinless & remained that way by following the directions, the life which his Father had prescribed for him. He then was nailed on the symbolic Tree of Good & Evil & the sins of mankind were transferred upon him even though he had done nothing of his own accord to warrant such treatment. In this act he became the Eternal Paschal (Passover) Lamb of God offered for the sins (all of the sins) of mankind. By perfectly following His directions, he was then rewarded to sit at His right hand. He did not occupy the throne AS God or in the same location, but to God's right side. If Y'shua had actually been God, then he would have simply taken his position As God. Thus what Isaiah saw in a vision is reflective of a situation, but not necessarily the Actual situation. However, without that distinction we see that one lord is a vision of Adonay while the other is YHVH or Yehovah which are being addressed.
You get mixed up by more than 1 question, so let's go one at a time.

Who is on the throne in Isaiah 6?

Oct 5, 2024
Let me pose a question, please?
John 20:17 we read . . . Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Then we also read in John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Followed by Heb 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

In Hebrews we read that God had to bear record or witness of Himself as there was no other to bear witness of or for Him, while Y'shua declares that there is someone else who can & does bear record/witness of his self as well as that he is going to him. So did God Lie or Did Y'shua? If they are both God then either they do or they do not have a witness which can be borne on their behalf.

Oct 5, 2024
You should not just quote a couple of words, but reference the entire quote so that it is in context rather than skewing my words!

As to your comment about Catholicism; Catholic means Universal or General. The polytheism of the trinity was the basis for Christianity going forward in General or Universally after the Council of Nicaea. It was NOT what was taught in the Original Covenant (OT), by Y'shua or The Apostles. It was a doctrine created by Greek & roman men as they by numbers took control of Christianity.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You should not just quote a couple of words, but reference the entire quote so that it is in context rather than skewing my words!
I did not skew your words. You were informed what was acceptable and you TWICE asked to be deleted
in response, because you would prefer to push what is generally considered heretical within Christendom.

Oct 5, 2024
I missed it. Would you please repeat it?
Messiah does not, nor does any man have to "Know" that he has atoned for every breach done unto man. The Only breach which had to be repaid by Messiah was that of Death as it was the ultimate breach/penalty for sin. You repay the max & you have covered the cost of it all.

Adam & Eve sinned by partaking of the Tree of Good & Evil. Y'shua was created sinless by God as His presence entered into Mary to Create Y'shua rather than by passing the bloodline of sin from Joseph. The child then born of Mary was sinless & remained that way by following the directions, the life which his Father had prescribed for him. He then was nailed on the symbolic Tree of Good & Evil & the sins of mankind were transferred upon him even though he had done nothing of his own accord to warrant such treatment. In this act he became the Eternal Paschal (Passover) Lamb of God offered for the sins (all of the sins) of mankind. By perfectly following His directions, he was then rewarded to sit at His right hand. He did not occupy the throne AS God or in the same location, but to God's right side. If Y'shua had actually been God, then he would have simply taken his position As God. Thus what Isaiah saw in a vision is reflective of a situation, but not necessarily the Actual situation. However, without that distinction we see that one lord is a vision of Adonay while the other is YHVH or Yehovah which are being addressed.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022

Who is on the throne in Isaiah 6? Please pick one: God the Father or Jesus?

Oct 5, 2024
Y'shua was not yet created so he obviously cannot be unless you declare this to be a vision of things to come.

Oct 5, 2024
I did not skew your words. You were informed what was acceptable and you TWICE asked to be deleted
in response, because you would prefer to push what is generally considered heretical within Christendom.
No Mame, What I stated & I am copy/pasting here is . . . "If you cannot stand the truth then delete my account just as the Jews deleted the account of Y'shua! "
That is in no way a "Request" to be deleted, but that is a common problem all of us have, including myself.

Oct 5, 2024
Cameron143 & Magenta, let me repost this for both of you.
John 20:17 we read . . . Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Then we also read in John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Followed by Heb 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

In Hebrews we read that God had to bear record or witness of Himself as there was no other to bear witness of or for Him, while Y'shua declares that there is someone else who can & does bear record/witness of his self as well as that he is going to him. So did God Lie or Did Y'shua? If they are both God then either they do or they do not have a witness which can be borne on their behalf.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No Mame, What I stated & I am copy/pasting here is . . . "If you cannot stand the truth then delete my account just as the Jews deleted the account of Y'shua! "
That is in no way a "Request" to be deleted, but that is a common problem all of us have, including myself.
It isn't about me. I told you what is acceptable here and you find it unacceptable.

That is, acceptable according to the OWNER of this site, and the moderator.

https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/catholic-heresy-for-the-record.41911/

Many members agree, as well. If you don't like it, you are free to leave, also.

I gave you a friendly heads up and you freaked out on me and accused this site of being Catholic.

Dude. Get a grip.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Cameron143 & Magenta, let me repost this for both of you.

Neither lied. Again, being One doesn't mean being singular, but being the same.

Oct 5, 2024
So you still don't believe Hebrews 1:3 that Jesus is the exact representation of the Father, or that He is I AM as He claims in John 8:24?
You are misreading my words. We covered this before when you wanted to make the "Image" of God to actually be God.
Hebrews declares that he (Y'shua) is the "Representation" of God. That is NOT a declaration that he is God. You elect people to Represent you, but they are not actually you.

Oct 5, 2024
It isn't about me. I told you what is acceptable here and you find it unacceptable.

That is, acceptable according to the OWNER of this site, and the moderator.
Obviously, I see that it is ALL about you as you are unable to have your "Traditions" (Mk 7:8, 13) challenged & therefore have to misrepresent my words to the moderators.