Trolls

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
[QUOTI =Blain;1253910]I understand the things mom's will do for their kid's but watching the Teletubbies? I am sorry but you take it to far( sticks out his tongue mockingly)[/QUOTE]

Hey..i did what I had to for mom-of-the-year award...:rolleyes:
 
[QUOTI =Blain;1253910]I understand the things mom's will do for their kid's but watching the Teletubbies? I am sorry but you take it to far( sticks out his tongue mockingly)

Hey..i did what I had to for mom-of-the-year award...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]If I ever have Kids and I see the teletubbies on( God forbid they should still exist on t.v.) I am throwing out the t.v. burning it calling an priest for an Exorcism
 
Lol.....what ever happened to good old fashioned sesame street...or Looney tunes....ya know...real kids shows..lol
 
So we got the Trolls thead and that really, really SICK kitty thread.........sigh.........hey, WHY NOT COMBINE THEM?

TADA!

TROLL KITTY!

steroid kitty.jpg
 
Teletubbies!?!?!? NO!!! Sesame street....Thomas the tank Engine, Mr. Rogers!!! Reading Rainbow even! But definitely NOT Teletubbies!!! I'd even tolerate the backyardigans and moreso Veggie Tales :D over that mess!
 
I am in accord with the last two posts, I miss the Old kid t.v. shows. reading rainbow was awesome. Then you had Arthur, and you had Mr. rogers. I even miss Bluesclues. however the teletubbies were just downright freaky, and they ate this green slime that came from a pipe.... it's unnatural
 
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages and wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas.

Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before if you take the mask off, hear me true. Ye think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag.

As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye shark bait off the map. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog.

If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibes incur, ye might have belayed the comments. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' the fish food.

^ LOL. How was that?


Whadda ya mean Halloween is over, I can take off the Troll mask? What mask?

View attachment 61414
 
SO $TONED AW NIGGA HELLA MOTHER GARY JOHNSON FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK OUT THIS MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE RON PAUL JOHN BONER HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH MICHELLE BACHMAN EASY-E SO BAKED OFF THAT NANCY PELOSI 420 PURE OG MAURICE YOUNG CRYSTAL.

^ LOLOL now that's how you do the trolling.


Gizmo is so cute!
 
Naw I can do better than that! nfbvbrgutngjtr gntgjintrugnnguntgungnjfjnvnjnvjfvhbhfbhbrbjvdjfjvfjv f vbfh vhf vh fhvbhfbvhf vhf vh fv fhbvf vhf vjekmidfhuirhjfioknrejkgv hnlfgmjbvjklknghjrbvkrjnrjn........????45.

Don't ever challenge me when it comes to trolling because I WILL Win:cool:
 
HAHA @ Blain. Those last two posts of mine were actual posts that two different young people wrote at me because I was calling them ignorant. I had to copy them for a future date because they were SO FUNNY. LOL.