Yeah, that is real bad, we can't have that, shame on law and order, nobody wants that anyways, bring on the thugs...really, Utah???
It's tough to try and get sarcasm across sometimes, Utah. LOL
Yeah, that is real bad, we can't have that, shame on law and order, nobody wants that anyways, bring on the thugs...really, Utah???
It's tough to try and get sarcasm across sometimes, Utah. LOL
That was a double sarcasm, willie![]()
Just like a double negative, it canceled itself out.
Now you know. A grammarian, too.I didn't know you were a matematician![]()
Maybe I undervalued you. It seems you are quite observant and astute.A universal genius![]()
Maybe I undervalued you. It seems you are quite observant and astute.
I wish Trump were a lady. It would nice to see one get elected. Hillary doesn't qualify.
Unfortunately, the only thing polls prove is how fickle the American people are, and how short our attention span is.
Well I knew that last week..the polls can change with one event and that is the point I was trying to make to all those who said it's over for Trump
Well I knew that last week..the polls can change with one event and that is the point I was trying to make to all those who said it's over for Trump
One thing both H-Bomb and D-Bomb are good at, and that is destroying their own candidacy. It's like they're saying; I'm not fit, I'm not fit, please, somebody, save my butt and take me to a safe place...so...if they're both stepping down...would it be Pence and Biden?