Trump Is Out Of Line, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennymae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
watch-this-womans-hilarious-reaction-to-trump-calling-hillary-a-bigot.jpg


Trump called Hillary a bigot yesterday. The expression of lady to the left of Trump is priceless.
 
I wish Trump were a lady. It would nice to see one get elected. Hillary doesn't qualify.
 
Well if Hillary was a man before then that would explain a lot.
Just joking. :D
 
Unfortunately, the only thing polls prove is how fickle the American people are, and how short our attention span is.

Well I knew that last week..the polls can change with one event and that is the point I was trying to make to all those who said it's over for Trump
 
Well I knew that last week..the polls can change with one event and that is the point I was trying to make to all those who said it's over for Trump

Reckon I best start praying, maybe Trump'll get me a job up yonder NYC translating conservatives into Trumpers:p
 
I said earlier that IMO that Trump would win by landslide If voters In the world supported Trump the way members on CC favor Trump.

I didn't mean Trump Is winning,Trump Is ahead In States that have been red states,states that should be no chance for Hillary to win anyway,but now Trump Is In danger of losing even those states.
 
Well I knew that last week..the polls can change with one event and that is the point I was trying to make to all those who said it's over for Trump

One thing both H-Bomb and D-Bomb are good at, and that is destroying their own candidacy. It's like they're saying; I'm not fit, I'm not fit, please, somebody, save my butt and take me to a safe place...so...if they're both stepping down...would it be Pence and Biden?
 
Last edited:
I think I've figured out my write-in candidate. It's so obvious I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
 
One thing both H-Bomb and D-Bomb are good at, and that is destroying their own candidacy. It's like they're saying; I'm not fit, I'm not fit, please, somebody, save my butt and take me to a safe place...so...if they're both stepping down...would it be Pence and Biden?

Perfect. We now have out tho presidential candidates playing musical chairs. Oh, what fun and games when one of them moves into the white house.
Come on boys and girls, use your words for this briefing.
The oval room will be renamed the romper room.

One thing I think we can all agree on, whoever wins, it is going to be a very interesting four years, if maybe for not all the right reasons.
For one candidate we are going to need a dedicated time out room and for the other glue dissolver like you never saw before.