M
Reckon I best start praying, maybe Trump'll get me a job up yonder NYC translating conservatives into Trumpers![]()
Bruce Jenner went from a box of Wheaties to a box of Fruit Loops, so who knows.
Bruce Jenner went from a box of Wheaties to a box of Fruit Loops, so who knows.
Are you a military man, sir?
Thats the avatar he chose,but I think Mitspa WAS In the military.![]()
Nothing new. Just the content, the spirit is the same
Just as recently as 20 years ago, it would have been unimaginable to have two candidates like these two schleps.
This is just a manifestation of where our country is at.
Like ancient Israel, we are getting rulers that represent our decadence.
Sad to say, we are getting what we deserve.
And worse, in about another 20 years, these two will look not so bad compared to what is coming.
Yes, it can get worse.
I wish Trump were a lady. It would nice to see one get elected. Hillary doesn't qualify.
Donald Trump has changed his position on Immigration.
Hillary is our proof that Trump will be a great president.
Yes ..ex..military
I don't wish that at all. It would be terrible for future female politicians to have the only 2 viable female candidates in US history be so utterly unqualified. My hopes is an honorable, trustworthy, God-loving and fearing woman arises and shows the US and the world that they are capable of being president. Hillary Clinton and "Dawn" Trump... not so much.
God bless you sir. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. May the next president appreciate the contribution our armed forces have made to make this country the beacon of liberty it is.
Hillary Clinton is anti American safety and protection. I would not be surprised if she secretly desired for another 9/11 type attack so she could use it as a opportunity to further her one world government goal. It is a shame how she and Obama have trampled on the offerings of God fearing men and woman like you to further her selfish craving for power and money.
WOW ! We have a wonderful new addition to the forumGod bless you sir. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. May the next president appreciate the contribution our armed forces have made to make this country the beacon of liberty it is.
Hillary Clinton is anti American safety and protection. I would not be surprised if she secretly desired for another 9/11 type attack so she could use it as a opportunity to further her one world government goal. It is a shame how she and Obama have trampled on the offerings of God fearing men and woman like you to further her selfish craving for power and money.
Vote for a double cult member ...A Mormon CIA loonBasically, every several minutes, trump says something that is 'out of line'. He is so incredibly unfit for the job of POTUS.
Before someone gets their bloomers in a wad, I don't support hillary.\
I'm probably voting for Evan McMullin.![]()
Basically, every several minutes, trump says something that is 'out of line'. He is so incredibly unfit for the job of POTUS.
Before someone gets their bloomers in a wad, I don't support hillary.\
I'm probably voting for Evan McMullin.![]()
Hillary is our proof that Trump will be a great president.