R
RachelBibleStudent
Guest
Me thinks you've never experienced a real narcissist. Or you did and became like them.
i was just getting us back on topic...
Me thinks you've never experienced a real narcissist. Or you did and became like them.
People don't care about that.
i was just getting us back on topic...
I'm the one who thinks Hillary as president would lead to supreme court that is a disaster. A supreme Court that in the short run would lead to a 5 to 4 decision to restrict your freedom of speech, freedom of press, right to keep and bear arms, and right to your property and to enjoy at you wish.
If that happened, she might also have another "first" under her belt besides being the first female US President. She might become the first President dragged out of the White House by an angry mob of the American public and dealt with in a swift and harsh manner.
I doubt it. Most people are concerned with more trivial things like pop culture.
It still sort of amazes me that Clinton and Trump are the only front choices, and that if I don't choose one of these choices, that it will be throwing my vote away to the one I definitely don't want. I could vote for my cat, can't we write in anyone's name?![]()
I doubt it. Most people are concerned with more trivial things like pop culture.
Wachu smoking? When did I answer that question?
Because theyre to to busy carrying out the politics of personal destruction for their masters on the left.
If you dont remember,Ill ask you now In front of the Trump supporters.
If Donald Trump doesn't build a wall with Mexico paying for It OR If he does build a wall and Mexico doesn't pay for It,will you be okay with that?
Sirk seems to be ready to go back on his words of "I would think Trump Is like them all and I would never trust Trump again"
If you dont remember,Ill ask you now In front of the Trump supporters.
If Donald Trump doesn't build a wall with Mexico paying for It OR If he does build a wall and Mexico doesn't pay for It,will you be okay with that?
Sirk seems to be ready to go back on his words of "I would think Trump Is like them all and I would never trust Trump again"
do you hold yourself to the same standard that you hold others too? Doesn't appear that you do.
I don't understand.
One thing that saddens me about the level of thinking on this forum is the desperate seizing on every single word anyone utters.
Back in 1928, Herbert Hover promised something. Most of you will only remember it, if you remember your history classes at all, as "A chicken in every pot." But, he actually promised more. He went further in that same promise (It was actually written out, published, and distributed.), and also promised "a car in every garage."
Do you honestly think that happened? Or that any thinking person thought it was going to happen? Of course not. But what he meant, and what he delivered on, was the financial opportunity and ability for every single American willing to accept a job, and who was willing to work for it, the chance to make enough to save some money, and truly eat well all the time, and even buy a car if they wanted to.
It is no different today. We have to think, and be willing to do our part, in order to have what any politician promises. Instead, we biotch because someone said he would make us happy, and we decided not to be happy, no matter what. So, it's his fault for lying to us. Many of us really ARE that stupid.
A vote for Trump is a vote against evil ...It still sort of amazes me that Clinton and Trump are the only front choices, and that if I don't choose one of these choices, that it will be throwing my vote away to the one I definitely don't want. I could vote for my cat, can't we write in anyone's name?![]()